+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
hello ... my husband s application still in process . its in new delhi right now. how can i know whats going on there if i check online its just showing in process but i saw some people saying there BGC in process how can i know they r checking background plz advise thnku

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
hello ... my husband s application still in process . its in new delhi right now. how can i know whats going on there if i check online its just showing in process but i saw some people saying there BGC in process how can i know they r checking background plz advise thnku
same here

steller

Mar 2, 2015
I checked Mycic and it says now more documents required in order to process the application because it was documents are been reviewed.

LOL immigration officers and their requirements uffff
Did you apply for GCMS notes.. What is your Appl Receive and AOR-2 date.. Thanks

Reactions: sims

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Hi,
While applying for a Police Clearance Certificate in India, do i have to carry the original Marriage Certificate or will a copy be accepted? The original is with my husband in canada and it will take him a few days to courier it to me in India. Please let me know if you needed the original marriage certificate for PCC.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hi,
While applying for a Police Clearance Certificate in India, do i have to carry the original Marriage Certificate or will a copy be accepted? The original is with my husband in canada and it will take him a few days to courier it to me in India. Please let me know if you needed the original marriage certificate for PCC.
Marriage certificate is not required to obtain PCC.. If your passport address is same as your current address then same day you will get PCC from Passport office.. else visit SSP office to get one.

Reactions: nish1484

ngrv

Jun 8, 2017
It’s a trend Whoever apply for gcms notes their additional documents status does get changed to require more documents.

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
It’s a trend Whoever apply for gcms notes their additional documents status does get changed to require more documents.
I applied for notes... my additional documents changed to no more documents required. Applying for notes doesn't change if they need more documents or not. It's the file and the documents provided upfront.

ngrv

Jun 8, 2017
I applied for notes... my additional documents changed to no more documents required. Applying for notes doesn't change if they need more documents or not. It's the file and the documents provided upfront.
But most of the people including me status changed to more documents require without any request. My additional documents status is require more documents since one month and there is no request for additional documents so far. I don’t know why status gets changed to require more documents but I noticed that most of people’s status changed same way. When I contacted cic they said that it may be system glitch, rest God knows

supersonic04

Feb 8, 2015
Edmonton
Visa Office......
NDVO
If you have linked your application to mycic account, you will get an update when they start your background check. In ECAS it does not show background check update. Mine started recently, but it does not show it in ECAS and I didn't get any email either. In my opinion, mycic account is your best bet. If there are other ways, may be some other members can provide some guidance.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I'm filling out the forms and in the forms 5406 & 5669 which are supposed to be filled by the Principal Applicant, at the very start it says that the Principal Applicant, their Spouse & if any children need to fill out their own copy of these forms, so what is it then, does the Sponsor need to fill it or not ?