+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Sumandeep-bola

Jun 20, 2017
Do we need to wait again til the end of this month for bgc and DM? I was hoping some movement today but nothing happened.

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I have kind of a feeling like, applying gcms notes by a number of people is actually affecting the processing itself. The gcms notes trend started almost by August and ever since the processing has been delayed massively

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Do we need to wait again til the end of this month for bgc and DM? I was hoping some movement today but nothing happened.
Yes same here ,that’s upsetting us

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have kind of a feeling like, applying gcms notes by a number of people is actually affecting the processing itself. The gcms notes trend started almost by August and ever since the processing has been delayed massively
when i called the IRCC last week, they said that the gcms notes deparment is seperate, so i dont think applying for the notes is affecting our application by any way. plus the gcms note is generated in Canada and our paperwork is in Delhi. so i dont think thats the case.
its just the negligence or the slowness of NDVO and the officers involved.
lets just hope that we hear something soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sangam44

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
did any of the applicant or their sponsors ever get any call from NDVO, because my wife in india said someone called her but it got disconnected, but when she returned the call it says that the number is invalid. Any thoughts or ideas?

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
when i called the IRCC last week, they said that the gcms notes deparment is seperate, so i dont think applying for the notes is affecting our application by any way. plus the gcms note is generated in Canada and our paperwork is in Delhi. so i dont think thats the case.
no it actually affects.i too called ircc about this and they said first it's assigned by the vo officer then it's shift to other department and they end up with sending to applicants.so actually it's a extra work loads for vo.so two different agents two views.he also said for ndvo the processing time is 12 months,so u cant speed up the process if you apply any notes .wait till vo get back to you.thtz a policy.from the latest trend it feels like the agent is right somewhere.rest god knows.

Reactions: psvj19

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
no it actually affects.i too called ircc about this and they said first it's assigned by the vo officer then it's shift to other department and they end up with sending to applicants.so actually it's a extra work loads for vo.so two different agents two views.he also said for ndvo the processing time is 12 months,so u cant speed up the process if you apply any notes .wait till vo get back to you.thtz a policy.from the latest trend it feels like the agent is right somewhere.rest god knows.
ok thanks about the info.
i guess different CIC agent gives different information.
its true God only knows when we will get our PPR or DM.
lets hope soon.

can u plz put ur application details in ur signature.
thanks

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
did any of the applicant or their sponsors ever get any call from NDVO, because my wife in india said someone called her but it got disconnected, but when she returned the call it says that the number is invalid. Any thoughts or ideas?
yes I got it couple of months before and I received it.

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am a June Applicant. My file has been at NDVO since 1 month. Any updates how much time it will take to get PPR ?

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
I am a June Applicant. My file has been at NDVO since 1 month. Any updates how much time it will take to get PPR ?
We both are having similar timelines.. Im predicting BGC IP might happen during last week of Nov and PPR in Dec 1st week.. (Hopefully.. :rolleyes:)

Reactions: NewWorld

steller

Mar 2, 2015
I don't think there is any physical movement of paper file.. instead the data is retrieved from gcms database by authorised personnel to generate the report.. so it's not going to alter processing time.

Reactions: Sue2017