New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Is there only one CIC panel physician in her town/city? Otherwise she could go to another physician considering her bad experience with the previous one. But if there's only one in her town/city, then yah unfortunately she won't really have a choice unless she's able to commute to another city with a CIC panel physician. :(
unfortunately, there are not too many lady doctors in the panel in india and i found 2, but one is in delhi and one is pune and my wife is from Kolkata.
they should have at least 1 lady doctor in each medical center for the medical.

but i think i am going to cross the bridge when i have to and not stress about it for now.
all i can do for now is pray that she doesn't have to take one more medical exam and she gets her visa b4 that. :rolleyes::)

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the response,
my wifes medical expires on 5th nov and NDVO hasn't even started with her BGC, so i am guessing its going to be the later case, which is not going to be easy since last time she had a bad experience.

lets hope she gets her PPR before that and her visa is valid for atleast end of dec.
She will still need to do medical again, copr will be like for almost end of november then unless she can travel right away, you might have to get medical redone for extending copr landing date.

Reactions: sroy2017

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
She will still need to do medical again, copr will be like for almost end of november then unless she can travel right away, you might have to get medical redone for extending copr landing date.
so that means i have to mentally prepare her to do her medical again, because i am planning to go at the end of dec to either visit her or to bring her with me.
so if her medical expires by then and she can't travel, then we have to redo the medical.
anyways thanks for a valid and important information.

Sep 28, 2017
Hii frnds. I am new to this forum. I have applied for my wife's visa. Her file was transfer to NDVO from Mississauga on 18-Sep-2017. Today she received following email.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. The following documents/ information are required to process your application further:-

- Wedding photos depicting rituals associated with a wedding in your culture.

- Dates of Period of cohabitation

- Pictures taken with your sponsor during his subsequent visits (after wedding) to India

If you do not respond within 30 days from the date of this letter, a decision on your application will be taken based on the documents and information currently on file. This could likely result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence."

I already submitted the photos along with the application still they have asked me again. They have not even specified where do I need to send these docs. NDVO or Mississauga office.

Has anyone received such query from NDVO.

Thanks

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hii frnds. I am new to this forum. I have applied for my wife's visa. Her file was transfer to NDVO from Mississauga on 18-Sep-2017. Today she received following email.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. The following documents/ information are required to process your application further:-

- Wedding photos depicting rituals associated with a wedding in your culture.

- Dates of Period of cohabitation

- Pictures taken with your sponsor during his subsequent visits (after wedding) to India

If you do not respond within 30 days from the date of this letter, a decision on your application will be taken based on the documents and information currently on file. This could likely result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence."

I already submitted the photos along with the application still they have asked me again. They have not even specified where do I need to send these docs. NDVO or Mississauga office.

Has anyone received such query from NDVO.

Thanks
Send requested documents to Delhi VO along with copy of the email. Please add Application Received, AOR-2 dates to your signature. Thanks

Ahmad_1437

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello everyone.
This is my first post. First of all my best wishes to everyone and hope everyone gets their DMs and PRRs soon.
I'm sponsoring my wife

My timeline is
File recieced 07/july
AOR1 Aug 11.
Medical and Police certificate req Aug 22
On sep 26 got an email from CPC-M saying my file has been sent to NDVO for further processing. Can anyone tell what's next on the agenda

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
unfortunately, there are not too many lady doctors in the panel in india and i found 2, but one is in delhi and one is pune and my wife is from Kolkata.
they should have at least 1 lady doctor in each medical center for the medical.

but i think i am going to cross the bridge when i have to and not stress about it for now.
all i can do for now is pray that she doesn't have to take one more medical exam and she gets her visa b4 that. :rolleyes::)
In mumbai also there are lady panel physician for medical.