+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

InCaAnRo

Jul 29, 2017
Hey man i am from Gujarat as well and i have submitted around same time as you on 5th September. I got an automated email this morning from cic that you got new message in your account check for more details but when i logon all i see In status it says approved thats it. I dont see any new messages.

Glad to know it means that my passport is stamped i hope i get by end of this week as I already booked the tickets lol
i am a girl. And i did not got any email from CIC i just checked my account and it says approved.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
my wife (sponsord person) got interview request today scheduled to october 24th in india ndvo office, my question is that she is 5th month pregnant now and she is in canada with me how to inform to ndvo visa officer this issue and is it possible to attend the interview to local office i.e in canada? or else what is the alternatives about interview in india to postpone

Reactions: nish1484

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
so many people are getting the DM and PPM, makes me wonder what is going on with our file?
i wonder if they ever call to do a BGC? my wife's phone has been acting weird for a month so a lot of calls get dropped. so i am wondering if she misses a call from IRCC does that mean her file will be put to the end of the line?
has that happen to anyone here?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
I am wondering if they are slowing down intentionally as they seeing some ppl getting Passport request in 4-5 months only :)
hopefully big batch of updates coming soon. Mine March 20 applicant and 8th may AOR2.
Also i got reply for email enquiry. though they are standard replies they send to every one. i seen different message from last time. anyone has idea what this really mean? or Is it is random reply to anyone?
on Aug 7th :- your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.
Sep12:- The application is under review by an officer.

on Sep9th got GCMS notes on 06/23 only i see the first review complete. Pending second review from than.

Reactions: sroy2017

steller

Mar 2, 2015
so many people are getting the DM and PPM, makes me wonder what is going on with our file?
i wonder if they ever call to do a BGC? my wife's phone has been acting weird for a month so a lot of calls get dropped. so i am wondering if she misses a call from IRCC does that mean her file will be put to the end of the line?
has that happen to anyone here?
For the same reason I changed my service provider..

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I am wondering if they are slowing down intentionally as they seeing some ppl getting Passport request in 4-5 months only :)
hopefully big batch of updates coming soon. Mine March 20 applicant and 8th may AOR2.
Also i got reply for email enquiry. though they are standard replies they send to every one. i seen different message from last time. anyone has idea what this really mean? or Is it is random reply to anyone?
on Aug 7th :- your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.
Sep12:- The application is under review by an officer.

on Sep9th got GCMS notes on 06/23 only i see the first review complete. Pending second review from than.
i think they are coming to the end of the year and about to fill up the yearly quota of immigrants, thats why they are slowing down the process.
hope our PPR comes in the next batch of DM & PPR.
Good luck to everyone left from the last quarter.

Reactions: mandhir89

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
my wife (sponsord person) got interview request today scheduled to october 24th in india ndvo office, my question is that she is 5th month pregnant now and she is in canada with me how to inform to ndvo visa officer this issue and is it possible to attend the interview to local office i.e in canada? or else what is the alternatives about interview in india to postpone
You probably applied Outland which is why your application is transferred to Delhi and the interview is scheduled in Delhi too.When is your wife expected to travel back to India? If she is at 5 months she is still able to travel and it is unlikely that they will reschedule the interview.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
You probably applied Outland which is why your application is transferred to Delhi and the interview is scheduled in Delhi too.When is your wife expected to travel back to India? If she is at 5 months she is still able to travel and it is unlikely that they will reschedule the interview.
problem is here we had minor car accident on first of september at that time she had some minor injuries for that she is taking physiotheropy and interview date is 24th of october at tht time she is at 7th month she cant travel to that far from toronto to newdelhi so any other alternatives or if no alternatives we have to go to interview

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
problem is here we had minor car accident on first of september at that time she had some minor injuries for that she is taking physiotheropy and interview date is 24th of october at tht time she is at 7th month she cant travel to that far from toronto to newdelhi so any other alternatives or if no alternatives we have to go to interview
I suggest you post your query as a separate thread, you will get more suggestions and advice.

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Hi Everyone.. I am July applicant and have received a request to submit Schedule A Background declaration form. New Schedule A form IMM 5669(06-2017) has given name as mandatory field. I have only first name in the passport ,so I have filled 'Family Name(as my name on passport)' and 'Given Name as blank' in all the forms. But I am not able to validate IMM 5669 as Given Name is mandatory, it cant be left blank. Any suggestions???
Put Family name as "Given Names" on your passport and enter "N/A " for Given names.

From CIC website:

• If you don’t have a family name on your passport or travel document, enter all given names in the family name field and leave the given name field empty.
  • If you don’t have a given name on your passport or travel document, leave the given name field blank.

Reactions: NaVirk90

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
i think you should get in touch with CIC or go to the canadian embassy and explain your situation and go from there.
i am confident that they won't make her leave while she is pregnant. and if she leaves and have a baby in indian u will have to make paper work for your child again and that will delay your file again.
best is to get in touch with CIC asap and make appropriate arrangement.

NaVirk90

Sep 13, 2017
Put Family name as "Given Names" on your passport and enter "N/A " for Given names.

From CIC website:

• If you don’t have a family name on your passport or travel document, enter all given names in the family name field and leave the given name field empty.
  • If you don’t have a given name on your passport or travel document, leave the given name field blank.
Thanks @sangam44