+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I think NDVO forgot december 2017 Applicant here...:(
File received by NDVO on 12th April
Guys, anyone please tell me in an average how long will NDVO take to check additional doc that was sent on 14th september?
After that no any response..:confused::oops:
I don't know the answer. I really hope someone does and replies to you. Please stay strong sir/madam. I know it can be difficult. =(

Reactions: rokasabina3636

rokasabina3636

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I don't know the answer. I really hope someone does and replies to you. Please stay strong sir/madam. I know it can be difficult. =(
It's really hard time of thinking and waiting...:(
Every morning I wake up with hope that NDVO response through email/gckey/ecas but NDVO is silence:oops:
Why NDVO is slow :confused:o_O

Reactions: Kanchan

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Congrats...:) Your timeline please ! When did NDVO start your application process?
Hey, pls see my timeline below:

Application received at CPC Mississauga: November 2, 2017.
Medical Request : February 20, 2018.
Birth Certificate & Police Certificate Request: May 2, 2018.
File Transferred to NDVO: May 19, 2018.
NDVO started Processing my Application: May 22, 2018.
Pre Arrival Service Letter: September 5, 2018.
DM & PPR: October 29, 2018.

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
It's really hard time of thinking and waiting...:(
Every morning I wake up with hope that NDVO response through email/gckey/ecas but NDVO is silence:oops:
Why NDVO is slow :confused:o_O
Please keep calm, keep patience. It’s a very tough journey. It’s almost a year and I had the same situation like u. And all of a sudden I got pre arrival on September 5. Then again NDVO got lost. I suffered migraine during this time of waiting. I’m a November 2 applicant and it’s almost a year. And all of a sudden today, I got DM in ECAS and PPR in email. There’s still no change shown in my GCKey account.
Please wait as there’s no other alternative for us. They suddenly give us surprises. U will soon find it out urself. My prayers are with all those who r waiting.
Best of luck guys.

Munir786

Oct 29, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am October 2017 applicant. Still waiting to hear from NDVO. Medical was passed and received in December 2017. Still showing application under process. I was contacted on the 04th September 2018 to pay the RPRF ($490). Which was paid on the same day. any idea of what is going to happen next and when?

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
No one is happy to be here and there and no one is free to type here or there but we need help and we also need to help others, Being in group very useful, very useful people there to help in every single issue, those who doesn't have representative that's really good to be there, they helped me alot. the best thing is that there all afghans and I'm also afghan and we all afghans application process is the same, and we can get an idea that how afghans application are processing
Thanks for letting me know - this is very helpful :)

Reactions: Munir786

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am October 2017 applicant. Still waiting to hear from NDVO. Medical was passed and received in December 2017. Still showing application under process. I was contacted on the 04th September 2018 to pay the RPRF ($490). Which was paid on the same day. any idea of what is going to happen next and when?
Have no idea. But if everything they’ve asked for is done from ur end, u should soon get pre arrival. All the best!

Munir786

Oct 29, 2018
Have no idea. But if everything they’ve asked for is done from ur end, u should soon get pre arrival. All the best!
dear Kanchan, thank you. yes, everything they asked for have been provided in good time. so lets hope for the best

Last edited:

Harshkp

Star Member
May 25, 2016
i have a question for anyone who has received PPR or anyone who knows.

is it ok to book a ticket before you receive stamped passport from NDVO ?
or do you absolutely need to have a visa stamped passport in your hand before you book a ticket ?

Would appreciate some feedback. :)

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
i have a question for anyone who has received PPR or anyone who knows.

is it ok to book a ticket before you receive stamped passport from NDVO ?
or do you absolutely need to have a visa stamped passport in your hand before you book a ticket ?

Would appreciate some feedback. :)
I guess it’s alright to book the ticket. U should keep in mind the duration it takes for ur passport to come back to u from NDVO. Make sure ur date of traveling doesn’t arrive before u receive ur stamped passport .
Good Luck!

rokasabina3636

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Please keep calm, keep patience. It’s a very tough journey. It’s almost a year and I had the same situation like u. And all of a sudden I got pre arrival on September 5. Then again NDVO got lost. I suffered migraine during this time of waiting. I’m a November 2 applicant and it’s almost a year. And all of a sudden today, I got DM in ECAS and PPR in email. There’s still no change shown in my GCKey account.
Please wait as there’s no other alternative for us. They suddenly give us surprises. U will soon find it out urself. My prayers are with all those who r waiting.
Best of luck guys.
Thank you, for sharing your experience. Somehow, your words made me to stay in patience. :oops:
Thanks, Kanchan for the moral support. ;)
And waiting for NDVO response...:rolleyes:

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Thank you, for sharing your experience. Somehow, your words made me to stay in patience. :oops:
Thanks, Kanchan for the moral support. ;)
And waiting for NDVO response...:rolleyes:
Yeah, I can understand u as that’s exactly how I waited. Someone from this forum morally supported me a lot. I’m trynna do the same as it helps a lot. :)
I pray that ur waiting gets over very soon.