+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
More detail plz ....doesnt sound true
I'm in several What's App groups and haven't seen this. Someone claimed yesterday to be an October applicant but it turned out they were really September (they were going by their AOR rather than when the application was received).

However there have been a lot of September applicants reporting today that they've received either DM or PPR. If NDVO can keep up at this rate (I know a big if) October could start fairly soon. <fingers crossed>

gayatribose

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I'm in several What's App groups and haven't seen this. Someone claimed yesterday to be an October applicant but it turned out they were really September (they were going by their AOR rather than when the application was received).

However there have been a lot of September applicants reporting today that they've received either DM or PPR. If NDVO can keep up at this rate (I know a big if) October could start fairly soon. <fingers crossed>

You made us skip a heart beat

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Same exact thing happened to me today. Status changed to profile updated and back to submitted. Noting changed inside. Below is what I see in GC key.

Aug 17 applicant.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I gor DM and pre arrival. Did you check yours?
Sep 22nd applicant