+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

jf95

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
From Afghanistan. We did MP enquiry and they said everything passed except security is pending - they started security on May 16 and don’t have timeline of when it’ll be done. I don’t know why they would start security so late considering it usually takes the most time to review. Is that normal?
Sorry to bother you, I’m also an Afghan applicant, if I may ask when was your application received ?

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
I am so stressed out....I got pre-arrival on may 31st and thought no additional documents are required, however, because my husband is in punjab police they ask us to send them details about his job and also asked to re-submit the IMM5669 form.......I am just sitting here and stressing out soo much that they'll probably will take few months to review additional docs now......did you get the pre-arrival and they asked for additional docs after the pre-arrival?
yes same like you got pre arrival on may 30 then they change my additional documents to review then i got dm & ppr

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
yes same like you got pre arrival on may 30 then they change my additional documents to review then i got dm & ppr
thanks so much.....did you get the pre-arrival on may 30th?? can you share your timeline please the date you got DM and PPR? I still have to submit the additional documents and I hoping to get everything by tomorrow.....I hope they will review it in couple of days and NOT couple of months.... :-/

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
thanks so much.....did you get the pre-arrival on may 30th?? can you share your timeline please the date you got DM and PPR? I still have to submit the additional documents and I hoping to get everything by tomorrow.....I hope they will review it in couple of days and NOT couple of months.... :-/
Category........: FAM

Visa Office......:
new delhi
App. Filed.......:
july 2017
Doc's Request.:
aug 2017
AOR Received.:
IELTS Request:
No
File Transfer...:
oct 2017
Med's Request:
aug 2017
Med's Done....:
aug 2017
Interview........:
no
Passport Req..:
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...:
soon
LANDED..........:
soon

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Category........: FAM

Visa Office......:
new delhi
App. Filed.......:
july 2017
Doc's Request.:
aug 2017
AOR Received.:
IELTS Request:
No
File Transfer...:
oct 2017
Med's Request:
aug 2017
Med's Done....:
aug 2017
Interview........:
no
Passport Req..:
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...:
soon
LANDED..........:
soon
what were the additional documents that they asked you for????

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Was it the IMM 5669 Form? or some other complete new form?
nhi koi hor form c oh ohde te likhiya c police service detail ohde ch sara kuj dasna c v kithe duty kiti kehre police station ch ki job c othe supervisors kaun c sari detail job di we sent them in march after that no update

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
nhi koi hor form c oh ohde te likhiya c police service detail ohde ch sara kuj dasna c v kithe duty kiti kehre police station ch ki job c othe supervisors kaun c sari detail job di we sent them in march after that no update
Oh ok...thanks for sharing...for us they only asked to send a new IMM5669 and also full detail of my husband's police service......I am just confused :-/

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Oh ok...thanks for sharing...for us they only asked to send a new IMM5669 and also full detail of my husband's police service......I am just confused :-/
punjab police jehre job karde ohna sariya to same hi detail chidi hundi oh background check karde ehna di te thora time lag jnda there s nothing to worry

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hmmmm....but I am wondering sadde kollo kio nai mangeya oh walla form...all thy said is to provide his service details.....I am not sure what they want.....do you mind sending me that form pleas? atleast idea ho ju letter wich ki ki likhwannu is jaruri?? Just the blank form?? If you can I can send you my e-mail address....let me know!!
punjab police jehre job karde ohna sariya to same hi detail chidi hundi oh background check karde ehna di te thora time lag jnda there s nothing to worry

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
They called me for background check yesterday.
Oh really...what is your time line? can you share what they asked? Good to know they are doing work!

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmm....but I am wondering sadde kollo kio nai mangeya oh walla form...all thy said is to provide his service details.....I am not sure what they want.....do you mind sending me that form pleas? atleast idea ho ju letter wich ki ki likhwannu is jaruri?? Just the blank form?? If you can I can send you my e-mail address....let me know!!
hnji ..... oh form sade lawyer kol a ohne sanu nhi bhejiya ohne sanu keha c mainu police di detail send kardo asi sirf dates likh k v kini nu job start kiti kithe karde a eh sara kuj likh k bhej ta c ohne ape fill karke bhejiya tusi sara kuj likhdo v kini nu job start kiti kithe karde a ki rank a ohna da ? if u dont mind can i ask whr u from in india ?

JasrajChahal

May 23, 2018
Please send me your email.. i will send you.