+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Jasman0232

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hello all,
Does anyone know here how the New Delhi visa office return the original documents sent with the sponsorship application? And when do they return the originals?
Thanks.
When immigration satisfied with ur documents they returned all ur dcmnts by courier.. In india generly they used DHL nd in canada they used FEDEX.. If u submitted through ur lawyer then the documents should be send to him/her.

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
yes we got form from NDVO we sent to them 2 month ago after that no update can i know what is ur timeline?
Hi, I just got an update on my GCKey account for my husband......as I said earlier he is in punjab police and it says we require the following Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide full details of your police service.......anyone know anything about this...please let me know ASAP

Dania2125

May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone, I'm 31st July applicant, Today I had a telephonic conversation with immigration officer. She confirmed me regarding my" phera" pictures and all . My wedding ceremony was real, I dont understand what was the confirmation about .She asked me to send few more pictures .If immigration officer is not satisfied with pictures ,She will schedule an interview for me . Everyone at home is worried. . What does it mean ? What Am I Suppose to think ?
NOTE: ANYONE GOT ANY CALL FROM IMMIGRATION ??

Dania2125

May 25, 2018
Send some more pictrs of both u while sitting at home shoping places whatevr u got in ur ph like selfie of both u.. I suggest u to send all d pictrs of functns even with reltvs nd spcly d natural pictrs like selfies etc.. Consult ur lawyer abt this once
DONE . Waiting for positive response.

Reactions: Jasman0232

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When immigration satisfied with ur documents they returned all ur dcmnts by courier.. In india generly they used DHL nd in canada they used FEDEX.. If u submitted through ur lawyer then the documents should be send to him/her.
Thanks Jasman. Asking because, I (Sponsor) recently moved to another place in Canada, so I updated the address with CIC. Although CIC updated my address but I don't know why they changed Principal Applicant's address too? I never requested for Principal Applicant's address change. Any advise guys?Thanks

Last edited:

Dania2125

May 25, 2018
I was in same situation .. Immigratn oficer call my wife in canada for some confirmation .. Its a generallu call for chck ur confidnce abt ur relation. They also ask us for more pictrs of both of us. Then i send him all pics sply d natural pic like my wife mmaking some food in kitchn with my grandparents at home, with our relatives , some resturnts pic with my frnds family , ... Dnt to b worried abt it if ur relations is true den there is no problm. B confident nd face all d circumstances.. Gud luck
sent all the related pictures.

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
I just got an update on my GCKey account for my husband......He is in Punjab police and it says we require the following Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide full details of your police service.......anyone know anything about this...please let me know ASAP

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I just got an update on my GCKey account for my husband......He is in Punjab police and it says we require the following Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide full details of your police service.......anyone know anything about this...please let me know ASAP
hi did thay attach any form to you if yes u have to fill that form whatever they r asking give them all information about ur husband s job

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
That's the thing....I didn't get any kind of form...all they said is that they need the Schedule A: Declaration form (IMM 5669) with original signature and asked that there should be no gaps in the dates provided AND also asked for a receipt of information from client to provide full details of my husband's police service....did you send any letter? Is it like a job letter that they are looking for? I am confused and not sure what to do :(
hi did thay attach any form to you if yes u have to fill that form whatever they r asking give them all information about ur husband s job