+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
hello dear ... there is anybody in punjab police who got military form for all police details from delhi embassy?
Have you got any forms? My husband is in punjab police and as per his application they are doing his background check right now...Let me know if you've got any kind of forms from NDVO? and what is it about?

Kavi175

Mar 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me , how many time our status in gc key changes after bc in process?
My bc in process from 27 th feb.
Till march 15- we dont need additional document
After that space was blank
On 21 march it shows we need additional document and we will send you detailed email for that.
We didnt get any email till now, it has been two months now

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys quick question:

1. When do we get the blue dart tracking info?? 2. Does Delhi send the passport back to local VfS and they send it through bluedart (courier) ??
3. The VFS site is saying that passport has been dispatched from Delhi

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
yes we got form from NDVO we sent to them 2 month ago after that no update can i know what is ur timeline?
He is August applicant and his bc changed on Feb 27th, no new updates ever since.....how about you? when did you apply? and what was your status when they asked you for that form? I wonder if they'll ask everyone or if you know the reason why they asked? Please let me know ASAP.

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
he is june applicant. we got in march . they send that form to everyone who’s working with punjab police. may be u will also get one

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
HI,

I am July 10/2017 applicant. My application for spouse still "IN PROCESS" status.
did any second week of July applicant got any kind of update? Please respond.

Thanks.

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
he is june applicant. we got in march . they send that form to everyone who’s working with punjab police. may be u will also get one
They sent you after they were done with your husband's bc? whn was his status changed for bc? mind telling me the date please?