+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Oct 2, 2017
he/she didn't feel bad because they are in canada if you wait in india then you know the pain
Hey I may be in Canada but that has its own problems, I just don’t resort to crying on an information page about it. We can all complain about a list of things and try to win this argument but mature thing would be to wait with patience since India is a huge country with probably the most PR applications amongst other types as well and only one office taking care of it. It will take time. We will have to wait.

Rahul198804

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry I shouldn’t be rude because you are a CANADIAN? LOL
Also I am following this post from the beginning, and still feel the same, there are so many applications at NDVO, if every applicant starts complaining and crying and sharing their detailed feelings then this page will no longer be useful to anyone! (Which defeats the very purpose of this page) Hopefully you will allow my right to my own opinion Mr/Ms Canadian?

Best
Ms Indian
Well said ,,, I am not gonna give my opinion on any post anymore , as they are being deleted all the times with no reason..

Reactions: tozach

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sorry I shouldn’t be rude because you are a CANADIAN? LOL
Also I am following this post from the beginning, and still feel the same, there are so many applications at NDVO, if every applicant starts complaining and crying and sharing their detailed feelings then this page will no longer be useful to anyone! (Which defeats the very purpose of this page) Hopefully you will allow my right to my own opinion Mr/Ms Canadian?

Best
Ms Indian
Many applicants are not active on this thread they simply come and watch whats going on...."silent readers", and those who are complaining its because this is an environment full of people who can understand what someone if going through... people might not be able to express their feelings at home because this situation is unique.

you are with your spouse right now good for you.... all you're worried about is getting the PR... but majority of the people here are unable to go see their spouse due to work obligations
Please try to consider everyone's feeling you are not showing compassion at all.

And to be honest you are going to become a permanent resident of a country known for its kindness and understanding. Try to show those characteristics...

Oct 2, 2017
Does your excel sheet also have questions and queries related to the file?

And what if I have important information which could help other people? Or if someone else has information which I could use?

This page is for that sort of INFORMATION.

Maybe there should be another page where people can take all the other unimportant information, rather than directing people who want to see important information to go to the excel sheet.

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does your excel sheet also have questions and queries related to the file?

And what if I have important information which could help other people? Or if someone else has information which I could use?

This page is for that sort of INFORMATION.

Maybe there should be another page where people can take all the other unimportant information, rather than directing people who want to see important information to go to the excel sheet.

Alright quick question..... how many posts are put on this group on a daily basis im guessing a handful... it honestly doesnt take that long to go through them and yes once the ball starts rolling again everyone usually quits complaining.

Clearly you can read fine and in terms to other info you can post whatever questions you have many will try answering them and there are more specific groups in relation to certain questions/information so yes you can definetly hop on to another thread because this thread is a general NDVO thread... and if you look at this thread from all the way to 2016 its been like this since then people sharing their feelings and others understanding everyone's situations!

Good luck with your process!

Oct 2, 2017
Many applicants are not active on this thread they simply come and watch whats going on...."silent readers", and those who are complaining its because this is an environment full of people who can understand what someone if going through... people might not be able to express their feelings at home because this situation is unique.

you are with your spouse right now good for you.... all you're worried about is getting the PR... but majority of the people here are unable to go see their spouse due to work obligations
Please try to consider everyone's feeling you are not showing compassion at all.

And to be honest you are going to become a permanent resident of a country known for its kindness and understanding. Try to show those characteristics...
Exactly I am one of those silent readers who only respond when they know something important.

On behalf of other silent readers, please make this group useful. You don’t know me so don’t get personal here talking about compassion and kindness, I hope you UNDERSTAND.

If you have anything else to say you can inbox me, please don’t make this thread about personal war.

Best.

Reactions: samcheema

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
everyone know about GCKEY notes and people ordering and some of them have already. NOT NEED ADVISED we all know what to do.we all update about our file and people asking question and who ever have related infor they are advising each other. but you talking about Americans making fun of Canadians, why they are coming to Canada. they crossing border without permission. so stop advising unless someone ask you. and now you are in Canada people respect everyone if you are here please be a respect..... if you have note than you not need to any information from this page. so far the way you write the note for everyone and advising everyone I don't think on this page have right information for you.

Oct 2, 2017
Alright quick question..... how many posts are put on this group on a daily basis im guessing a handful... it honestly doesnt take that long to go through them and yes once the ball starts rolling again everyone usually quits complaining.

Clearly you can read fine and in terms to other info you can post whatever questions you have many will try answering them and there are more specific groups in relation to certain questions/information so yes you can definetly hop on to another thread because this thread is a general NDVO thread... and if you look at this thread from all the way to 2016 its been like this since then people sharing their feelings and others understanding everyone's situations!

Good luck with your process!
You were right in your second paragraph, I can read that in your first paragraph you just justified complaining on an informative forum.

And thank you for your free advice but I would like to stay on this page, whether or not you think I should stay here.

Kindly inbox me if you have more of these quick questions, I do not want to indulge in more of these posts.

Best.

Oct 2, 2017
everyone know about GCKEY notes and people ordering and some of them have already. NOT NEED ADVISED we all know what to do.we all update about our file and people asking question and who ever have related infor they are advising each other. but you talking about Americans making fun of Canadians, why they are coming to Canada. they crossing border without permission. so stop advising unless someone ask you. and now you are in Canada people respect everyone if you are here please be a respect..... if you have note than you not need to any information from this page. so far the way you write the note for everyone and advising everyone I don't think on this page have right information for you.
Clearly, the only person disrespectful here is you and towards me.

I still wish you good luck, and that’s what I have learnt both in India and Canada (Best of both worlds)

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018

I still wish you good luck, and that’s what I have learnt both in India and Canada (Best of both worlds)
looks like you are rude now your tune is rude

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
It's ok UPKAR no point to arguing let it go.

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
I don't like someone send me personal email message. please write on this form so other people can read too. thanks

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018

keep learning my friend
Thank you for wish :) no personal