+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by steller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Same here.
    I think they're busy with stamping passports that they have already received.
    Please do let me know when you get any updates. I will do the same.

abcjatt likes this.
  2. Now is time to wait,
    Currently NDVO is dealing with June 2017 application. consider another 6-8 months of wait.

3. PLEASE HELP
    Hi All,

I'm in the process of filling out an application to sponsor my husband for permanent residency. I have a couple of questions about the section where I have to provide my 5-year employment history on the IMM5532E - Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation.

I have been a full-time student for two out of the last five years.

1. During the times I was studying, should I list myself as unemployed, or as a full-time student? Should I indicate that I supported myself with a GIC (during one year), and a Family (during the second)?

2. During these times, I did part time jobs to supplement my income, but they were not enough to survive off of. When listing the dates of my employment history, should I list the full time that I was a full-time student, and list the bouts of employment as embedded within this time? This would not create gaps, but it would create overlap. I'm thinking it would look something like this:

2014-01 - 2015-12 Full Time student, supported GIC and family
    2014-07 - 2015-08 Mac's convenience store (20 hours per week).(In my(Sponsor) PR application didn't mention in work history or personal activity)
    2014-09 - 2015-12 CO-OP (Full time 36-40 hours per week)(In my(Sponsor) PR application didn't mention in work history or personal activity)
    2016-01 - 2016-04 Work with co-op employer as part time.(In my(Sponsor) PR application didn't mention in work history or personal activity)

Alternately, should I list myself as a full-time student up until employment began, and again after it was completed.

Thanks for your help!

4. Hi,

To link my application to an online account - the account should be created by the principal applicant or the sponsor?

I the sponsor did have an express entry - not sure if it exists now as it’s been two years. So I created another one but get a message on the website saying ‘can’t find your application’. I have received the acknowledgment from cic.

Thanks.

5. Hey, During your express entry PR application did you show your part time job (during study) in work history or personal history?

6. I wasn’t working then so no. I but I think you can show - if you haven’t violated the work hour limit when studying if there is any and you have the correct documents ...then I think you’re ok.

7. Finally passport received thank you all all the details below

RAVNEET.1093 and axbisw like this.
  8. My friend’s wife who’s a June 06 applicant got PPR today

9. good. Do you know when did she get her DM and Pre-arrival?

10. She got straight PPR

11. Congrats, when did you submit it ?

12. Any updates in the WhatsApp group last night?

13. Hi,

To link my application to an online account - the account should be created by the principal applicant or the sponsor?

I the sponsor did have an express entry - not sure if it exists now as it’s been two years. So I created another one but get a message on the website saying ‘can’t find your application’. I have received the acknowledgment from cic.

Anyone??

Thanks.

14. When u submitted your passport?