AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
I had a question - back in august we had sent an inquiry and we got the following response:

This is in response to your email to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that we are in receipt of SCH-A and Police Certificate. This application is currently pending review by Visa Officer, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

I sent another inquiry this month and got the following response:

Please note that this file is in queue for review by an officer. There is currently no action required on your part. We will contact you as soon as the review is complete. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on thiscase.

Any difference or movement on our file bwtween these two responses or they mean the same thing?

Last edited:

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
my application status still says this, any ideas about its progress.
Anybody has similar status????
my biggest concern is the review of eligibility and that the BGC is the same for the last 2 months.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
my biggest concern is the review of eligibility and that the BGC is the same for the last 2 months.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same here. Not sure how they process files. Looks like luck is also key factor here.. hoping its about time they should check all feb/march/aprl applicants..

Reactions: sroy2017

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Same here. Not sure how they process files. Looks like luck is also key factor here.. hoping its about time they should check all feb/march/aprl applicants..
yes i agree, or atleast provide us some explanation as to why its taking so long, or some kind of ETA so we can plan accordingly. it cost money to book ticket in the pick season of December.
if she could have been here by nov, that would have been awesome.
man they just spoil all our plans and suck the juice out of our life.
so disappointed in NDVO and IRCC in general :(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
yes i agree, or atleast provide us some explanation as to why its taking so long, or some kind of ETA so we can plan accordingly. it cost money to book ticket in the pick season of December.
if she could have been here by nov, that would have been awesome.
man they just spoil all our plans and suck the juice out of our life.
so disappointed in NDVO and IRCC in general :(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I stopped even thinking of it. Just wanted to get PPR request soon.. hopefully soon...

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
not that it matters, or is the same for anyone.. but what time do you guys usually have seen a status update about Background Check on GC Key (canadian time- morning, day, night?)
I see everyone updating when it’s night/morning in canada

Mine doesnt even mention BGC ... hasnt since 1 month

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017

If NDVO cant handle the workload.... they should send the files to offices who are extremely quick... I feel like ankara vo is fairly speedy with handing out dms.

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
If NDVO cant handle the workload.... they should send the files to offices who are extremely quick... I feel like ankara vo is fairly speedy with handing out dms.
Seems like NDVO is slowest VO.They should think about spouses who are living far and wasting their precious time of life.Everyone should complain and media should ger involve too then they will realize.If they cant handle or finish work faster then let canadian office deal with background check and all.Very frustrated due to waiting timings without any updates

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Seems like NDVO is slowest VO.They should think about spouses who are living far and wasting their precious time of life.Everyone should complain and media should ger involve too then they will realize.If they cant handle or finish work faster then let canadian office deal with background check and all.Very frustrated due to waiting timings without any updates
i totally agree with u both.
i think they should delegate the work to other VO's and let the applicants and their families get a breath of fresh air.

I feel like its been dragging forever with no progress and the call centers in Canada are completely oblivious to the pain that we are in and are not even interested to help us in anyways. no one seems to take any initiative in solving the mystery.

wish some news agency picks up this and run a story about it.
maybe all the March and April applicants should write it jointly to a Canadian news agency because i am pretty sure the Indian news agency will not do anything.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
For those who saw BGC go into process this week and/or saw "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Did anyone get DM yet?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
For those who saw BGC go into process this week and/or saw "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Did anyone get DM yet?
ecas gets updated to DM the next day after you see BGC in process ....We haven't received the PPR yet, its been over 10 days now :(

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Did anyone get DM yet?
No not yet waiting .