+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Mariamt

Feb 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just chkd my husband’s ecas status. There is a 4th line added today which was not there earlier today.
  1. We sent (my husband’s name) correspondence on March 17, 2018. If (my husband’s name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (my husband’s name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (my husband’s name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Does anyone have an idea what it could be? I m nervous. May23 applicant aor2 sep26.
Did they ask any documents to submit?

NChan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Doc's Request.
09-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
Started processing PA side on sep 26, 2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?

sgurvinder

Mar 17, 2018
But u got DM. My ecas still shows in process and when i click on in process that is when i see the 4th line.
Oh god.... i m so nervous.
I guess you don't need to worry if you have submitted all the docs.
its like a reminder but to be on the safer side call ur rep

NChan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Doc's Request.
09-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
Started processing PA side on sep 26, 2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I guess you don't need to worry if you have submitted all the docs.
its like a reminder but to be on the safer side call ur rep
I’ll call rep tomorrow.

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
One thing I have observed in this forum quite a few times is that people get their PPRs and DMs or are eagerly waiting for it but if somebody asks when their turn would come , they would definitely mention that right now its so and so month happening, you should wait for another 4-5 months and all that. I dont want to take names here but its sad to see people are just concerned about themselves that they need to get ppr on time first.. I mean today I read that quite a few times, so I just wanted to raise this . Guys please show empathy towards each other, we all are in the same boat. And infact lemme give you an example, one july applicant asked some may applicant few days ago, that when do you think I will get PPR, look at his reply "Still may applicants are clearing out, then it would be june and then your turn so please dont expect anything before june" - I mean seriously , why cant we just be more hopeful and positive and give the same to others because trust me that's all which is going to help right now.

Sarajan1

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just chkd my husband’s ecas status. There is a 4th line added today which was not there earlier today.
  1. We sent (my husband’s name) correspondence on March 17, 2018. If (my husband’s name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (my husband’s name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (my husband’s name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Does anyone have an idea what it could be? I m nervous. May23 applicant aor2 sep26.
When I got that I was missing some documents

JzJz_123

Jul 25, 2017
One thing I have observed in this forum quite a few times is that people get their PPRs and DMs or are eagerly waiting for it but if somebody asks when their turn would come , they would definitely mention that right now its so and so month happening, you should wait for another 4-5 months and all that. I dont want to take names here but its sad to see people are just concerned about themselves that they need to get ppr on time first.. I mean today I read that quite a few times, so I just wanted to raise this . Guys please show empathy towards each other, we all are in the same boat. And infact lemme give you an example, one july applicant asked some may applicant few days ago, that when do you think I will get PPR, look at his reply "Still may applicants are clearing out, then it would be june and then your turn so please dont expect anything before june" - I mean seriously , why cant we just be more hopeful and positive and give the same to others because trust me that's all which is going to help right now.
Exactly i agree— i felt the same as well

Reactions: Pawan R Brar

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Any updates Today?!

Indian_100

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
8 May 2017
Doc's Request.
14june
AOR Received.
Aor1. 2 June,aor2 -5 July
File Transfer...
28 june
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Passport Req..
26 March 2018
VISA ISSUED...
6 April
LANDED..........
18 April 2018

Indian_100

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
8 May 2017
Doc's Request.
14june
AOR Received.
Aor1. 2 June,aor2 -5 July
File Transfer...
28 june
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Passport Req..
26 March 2018
VISA ISSUED...
6 April
LANDED..........
18 April 2018
What’s your timeline?
File received 8may
Aor1–2 June
Aor2– 5 July
Background check is in process from 27 February,2017

In the first week of March , my husband did MP enquiry and got the following info:

Date: March 9, 2018 at 11:49:53 AM EST
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:

Hello xxxxxxxx,

Below are the details we received regarding your case.

Application was received May 8th, 2017- with a 12 month processing time

On June 30th, 2017 the file was sent to the New Delhi office

CIC has received all the documents which you have sent in and nothing else is needed

The medicals have been completed and passed

Criminality check also has been completed and passed

The eligibility check is currently in progress and under review

The security check is still pending.

Kindest Regards,

Now waiting for DM

Ahmad_1437

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm also July applicant. But i still feel ok on what they say. Cuz i don't want false hope. So for example if anybody say wait until june then in my mind its june but if i get dm or ppr on may then its a bonus if i get anything on july then i blame ndvo. Cuz everyone here tells based on what they saw with previous applicants so they are not visa officer to give you exact date and time. All in here just make sure no one should have false hope of any dm or ppr way earlier than they actually get

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Even I agree to this and was about to bring my thoughts.I’m a July applicant as well and when I see May applicants getting their files done,it gives a ray of hope that the average processing time is 10 months for NDVO.This happened in the past also that most of the March applicants got processed in January,which was also a 10 month duration for them.
Nobody knows what the future holds for all of us,but I’m absolutely sure that being optimistic and positive towards situations won’t cause any harm.But I don’t know why ppl keep on giving their opinions which are disturbing.