Feb 26, 2018
Morning Guys,
Spousal Sponsorship - NDVO

Applied - May 16 2017
AOR 1 - June 9
Sponsor DM - June 20
AOR 2 - Aug 28
Medical & Criminality - Passed // Eligibility - Recommend Passed
Application untouched from September 1 (2 gcms notes with same info)
Pre Arrival message in GC key & BGC in Progress - Feb 23 - 1.45 pm IST
Decision Made in E-cas - Feb 23 - Evening IST
PPR e-mail - Feb 26 - 10.32 am IST

Thanks
Hey what do the acknowledge in aor2? Please let me know.
Thanks

gayatribose

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Did you get Schedule A and PCC request?
After you submit these docs CPC-Mississauga they will send it to NDVO for further processing and they will intimidate you.That will be your AOR2.After that it may take anywhere between 3-6 months as per the trends going on...

My bgc is in process as of now.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Hi, Seems like you know alot about the process. Im a Canadian Permanent resident, and I applied for my spouse's sponsorship. She is an Indian citizen, however, has been living and working in the USA for the past 7 years. So everything has gone according to what you have said, in terms of AOR2. I just don't understand why they transferred her file to New Delhi, instead of a location in the US? Because I am wondering where the passport request would come from, because sending the passport from USA to India would not be safe. Please advice.
Hey...It’s just the waiting and people’s experinces in this forum that helps us to say anything with so much confidence...
As far as your spouse’s application is concerned,my sister in law have had a similar case back in 2009...she was a PR and husband was on H1 in the US...his file was sent to NDVO as well...They also had an interview in Detroit...and the stamping happened in Detroit itself....they never sent it to India....
Since your wife is also an Indian citizen like the most of us,her BGC and eligibility will be done from here...Don’t worry the CIC would never compromise on an important document like a passport...they won’t ask it to send it overseas ...
It’s just that your file has been transferred to NDVO,the country of origin and birth of the PA for all eligibility,BGC informations..After an officer has completed working on your file,they will send the report to the current county where the PA is residing at the moment...then next steps will happen there itself...I’m also saying this to you cuz I’ve known such a case in my own family...Hope this helps :)

Reactions: SteveShum

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
My bgc is in process as of now.
Yea and now after a few days it will go back to “NOT APPLICABLE” for many days before it changes to “WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK” which is the most awaited update before the PPR...
After BGC processing,DM and PPR will follow and that will take anywhere between 3-6 months...maybe less or more..it depends as every case is different...

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

I would like to discuss and get inputs on my case for Spousal Sponsorship.

My husband got PR and is in Canada since almost a week. He is due to receive his PR card in April, post which we will be applying for Spousal Sponsorship. I stay in India and have been working in an MNC since past 6yrs. While I have been regularly reading a lot of forums, but I am still confused on whether we should go with Inland or Outland process.

Earlier the plan was that we apply for Outland Sponsorship, post which I apply for Visitor Visa and go and stay with him starting July until my PR decision comes through. I have a valid 10yr US visa and have also been to US lately, and will also provide NOC from my company, so I have full hopes that my Visitor Visa would not get rejected. But then I have been reading forms wherein I got to know that owing to the application getting stuck in NDVO, sometimes the PR decision takes 8-10months. In that case, I will then have to come back after the end of my 6month visitor visa limit which I don’t want.

So to address this, another idea that struck us was how about applying for Visitor Visa while on job, going to Canada and then applying for Inland Sponsorship? This way I can also get an Open Work Permit and don’t have to worry about sitting idle at home while PR is in process.

Now I have couple of queries if we go through this route:

• Is Inland Sponsorship the best way out here?
  • Do I confess to CIC the intention of applying Inland in my Visitor Visa application? Because else they might find it odd that we haven’t yet put our PR in process yet.
  • Does this confession put my Visitor Visa at risk?
  • Is there any other imp point that I am missing here?

Would really appreciate some expert opinions on this!

Thanks!

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
Today I have seen some update on my gckey account after long time as I ordered gsmc notes in September because of that there was “ we need more documents....” but today it was written that “ we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”. Is it good sign??

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Hello everyone,
Today I have seen some update on my gckey account after long time as I ordered gsmc notes in September because of that there was “ we need more documents....” but today it was written that “ we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”. Is it good sign??
Seems like it's a system glitch. Happens often after a maintenance.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Hello everyone,
Seems like a glitch happens often after a maintenance. Many people got the same update Without any additional documents provided.