Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
AUG 28
File Transfer...
NOV 23
haha been positive, dealt with humor, been optimistic. done everything. been through their shit enough to know not to be too excited for anything. NDVO finds great ways to disappoint. but keep up the energy friend!
exactly!! it feels like everyone on this forum needs a relaxing spa day with foot massages. Ease up people, so paying attention to every minute little detail on your application

Reactions: Soniyo

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just wanted to know what documents you submitted here?

India – Instruction(s) for documents

• Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card.
Please let me know?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015

• Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card.
Please let me know?
Depends on the birth certificate. If it’s registered at the time of birth itself, just a photocopy of it is enough

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018

• Voter's ID card.
Please let me know?

you need Certified birth certificate copy and Fifth class or 10th class certificate if not English than translated from Notary public and original copy scene and send them online GCkey.

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Everyone

I'm the sponsor and wanted to ask if I can visit ndvo directly to check the spouse visa status.

I highly doubt that at ndvo , someone will tell anything but just wondering if anyone had a chance.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I'm the sponsor and wanted to ask if I can visit ndvo directly to check the spouse visa status.

I highly doubt that at ndvo , someone will tell anything but just wondering if anyone had a chance.

Please advise and thanks in advance.
You’re right! You won’t be entertained.

Supriyaamittayal

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017