Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Not to be negative but I checked their website and seems like they are closed on Friday as well as Monday. And I'm sorry but why the f do they get both Indian and Canadian holidays. That's a lot of paid time off. No wonder they get nothing done.
Second that... also i feel if whole month one day we expecting update.. and they give for 10-20 ppl on avg from last 2 months.. means not sure how they will cover all our applications...
This is so bad... but still no option for us other than sit n watch....

Ektachadha

Oct 30, 2015
Guys being new to the group can you please confirm how long is it taking for background to be processed. For me its not applicable since a month

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
You guys need to chill; having one day off or two isn't really going to change much in terms of getting DM's, NDVO had all month to give DM's.

They are working on our files but there's so many Applicants from NDVO; just look at this forum! We have the most Applicants every single year, every single month!

I'm sure it's a gong show at NDVO every single day. And they are working as fast as they can.

Try to stay positive; eventually our turn will come, if not this month then next month!

pharmacologisy

Aug 7, 2017
You guys need to chill; having one day off or two isn't really going to change much in terms of getting DM's, NDVO had all month to give DM's.

They are working on our files but there's so many Applicants from NDVO; just look at this forum! We have the most Applicants every single year, every single month!

I'm sure it's a gong show at NDVO every single day. And they are working as fast as they can.

Try to stay positive; eventually our turn will come, if not this month then next month!
yah you are rite

ggnsndhu

Aug 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017 And 07-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017

We are chill dear, just exploring a right information. Nothing else
And always be positive :)

Reactions: doo_dle

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO

you are completely right, but i think if the process was a bit more transparent then so many people wouldn't have so much sleepless and tiring nights.
if atleast we knew which stage our file is or we had open access to the officers note, i think it would have been much better.

we are all staying positive here because there is no point in being stressed and getting sick.
fingers crossed, our files will be processed before the medical expires, in my wifes case that is on 5th nov.
did anyone had to redo their medical because the 6months period was over?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Where u read that NDVO is closed till tuesday .
One lady i know she is from punjab she applied for U.S she is having interview in delhi on 29th. So i think it is not closed for 28th and 29th.
lets hope that NDVO is open on monday and tusday, but even then, what difference does it make, we are all waiting for months, what will a day or 2 off will do?? may be they will come refreshed and rejuvenated and do some extra work and give us the festive gift of DM & PPR... ;););)
do u think the visa office for Canada and US will be same? i think its different.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017

...and here I thought this was a safe place to vent.