+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
OK, its Holiday season ..... CIC offices everywhere are close in this period in general .... and if the information provided by CIC helpline is correct .... even NDVO will also be closed until 02-Jan-2018.

So let's take a break and reconvene early 2018.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy new year.
NO OFFENCE but i have no clue how did u came up with " NDVO will also be closed until 02-Jan-2018."

• NDVO is only closed for just two days DEC 25th nd 26th...So yeah we still have 27 to 31st Dec to get some good news bfr end of this Year. And they are not even closed on Jan 2nd 2018. They have just one Statutory holiday which is Jan 1st 2018 which is New Year's day.
  • All the Government of Canada departments, agencies, crown corporations and special operating agencies are working except those three days.If your local employer or your company is closed until Jan 2nd doesn't mean that Govt.bodies are on off as well.
  • Every single working day of them ( and i mean NDVO) is a hope for all of us to get some good news so please don't write just anything which you are not aware of.

Thnx.

Last edited:

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
I have received my notes. Its mentioned as recommended for waiver and only security check remaining, which is not started yet. In one of the notes, in the text section, they mentioned as, "this application is part of PAT 3 group. Special instructions apply to this application".

Anybody has any idea what does it mean?
When did it say recommended for waiver? And what's the eligibility status?

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
When did it say recommended for waiver? And what's the eligibility status?
Eligibility passed and the they recommended for waiver on September 12. Last update was on October 23. No one has touched the file afterwards. Latest info on notes is the MP inquiry.

Only security check is remaining and no idea when that is going to start.

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
NO OFFENCE but i have no clue how did u came up with " NDVO will also be closed until 02-Jan-2018."

NDVO is only closed for just two days DEC 25th nd 26th...So yeah we still have 27 to 31st Dec to get some good news bfr end of this Year. And they are not even closed on Jan 2nd 2018. They have just one Statutory holiday which is Jan 1st 2018 which is New Year's day.
All the Government of Canada departments, agencies, crown corporations and special operating agencies are working except those three days.If your local employer or your company is closed until Jan 2nd doesn't mean that Govt.bodies are on off as well.
Every single working day of them ( and i mean NDVO) is a hope for all of us to get some good news so please don't write just anything which you are not aware of.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/offices-bureaux/holidays-conges.aspx?lang=eng
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng#closures

Thnx.
Did u check the line "provided by CIC helpline" .... I guess that would give you a clue of where did this information came from .... and the words "and IF the information provided by CIC helpline IS CORRECT" .... will also provide with a clue that I am, myself, not sure about this information and I am kind of looking for its validation from you all.

The "ifs" and "buts" in my statement were because the info I got contradicted with what I already researched before making that post
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng#closures

I believe I am correct in expecting a validation of this information from learned and experienced individuals of this forum. What I don't believe is correct, is an individual suggesting "please don't write just anything which you are not aware of .... as it affects your personal lookout .... or HOPE as you put it" .... assuming that I did not do any research, and expecting me to not validate the information I received.

Sir .... with all due respect .... NO OFFENCE .... but please read between the lines.

Last edited:

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
From where do u come to know till 2 jan ndvo closed .
As in ndvo holiday list 25th and 26th is holiday.
Hoping that from 27 to 29 they work and gives us some updates.

Does words "CIC helpline" rings any bell about source of this information??

And does "and if the information provided by CIC helpline is correct", kind of provides the glimpse that I am myself not completely sure about it .... and kind of need experienced individuals of this forum to confirm the validity of this info ??

srp07

Dec 26, 2017
if anyone wandering about few peeple (from may and june) got PPR early, what i found in my notes that, my file was selected for pilot program. there were 15 cases that were selected. Because they also mentioned folder path that they saved my file. the folder name was "15 special projects". so basically, i just got lucky that way.
Hi,
I am new to this group. My application was received on July 6 and AOR 2 - Oct 9 or 10.
I got my GCMS notes. It also says about Pilot program and " 15 special projects"....... So, may be i am another Lucky one???!!!
Just hoping for the quick reply from them :) and All the best everyone.

Reactions: Arshad_1993

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
Hi,
I am new to this group. My application was received on July 6 and AOR 2 - Oct 9 or 10.
I got my GCMS notes. It also says about Pilot program and " 15 special projects"....... So, may be i am another Lucky one???!!!
Just hoping for the quick reply from them :) and All the best everyone.
Hi there

Would like to know when did you apply for GC notes and when did you receive them. I applied on 24Nov and I am still waiting for it. I am planning to drop an email to CIC for same in January 2018. But before that would like to know whether you experienced any delays in getting GC notes.

Another interesting point is the special Pilot program. I guess it was yesterday when some other candidate as well posted about the pilot program. And I am quite keen on knowing bit more about it.

Timeline wise .... my application is August application and AOR2 was 26-Oct for me.

Thanks

srp07

Dec 26, 2017
Hi there

Would like to know when did you apply for GC notes and when did you receive them. I applied on 24Nov and I am still waiting for it. I am planning to drop an email to CIC for same in January 2018. But before that would like to know whether you experienced any delays in getting GC notes.

Another interesting point is the special Pilot program. I guess it was yesterday when some other candidate as well posted about the pilot program. And I am quite keen on knowing bit more about it.

Timeline wise .... my application is August application and AOR2 was 26-Oct for me.

Thanks
I applied for GCMS notes on Dec 7th and got it on Dec 14th (Just within a week !!!). I have a friend, who also applied on a same day as me but he didn't get any response yet. So, honestly it is really hard to predict anything about processing steps and timeline of CIC.

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
any updates guys ? ndvo

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I'm preparing my wife's PR file and i have a question:
Her Birth Certificate is in dual language, ie. Marathi & English
Now the person who signed the document put the Stamp in Marathi

Do i need to get the Birth Certificate translated just because the stamp is in Marathi ?

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Since there is no holiday period until coming weekend i.e. Saturdasy, Sunday and Monday, does any of you from NDVO got any updates on the application - May it be Medical acceptance, PPR, additional docs or BGC acceptance.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hello all,
I'm preparing my wife's PR file and i have a question:
Her Birth Certificate is in dual language, ie. Marathi & English
Now the person who signed the document put the Stamp in Marathi

Do i need to get the Birth Certificate translated just because the stamp is in Marathi ?
no

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
A quick question ,

I am filling out IMM 5562 form (Country specific form for - INDIA)
ques2 b) List all trips from past 10 years of Your Spouse.

My spouse is my Sponsor Here . Do I need to list down his trips made outside of country of residence/origin ?