+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
everyone should get on twitter and tweet to @CitImmCanada, thats the official IRCC twitter account.
maybe then our questions and concerns maybe answered.
I posted tweet to @CitImmCanada & @AhmedDHussen about slow processing at Delhi VO. No response yet... ;-)

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I posted tweet to @CitImmCanada & @AhmedDHussen about slow processing at Delhi VO. No response yet... ;-)
well i dont expect them to respond, but i expect it to come to notice of the people and if enough people start tweeting and retweeting about it then it will go somewhere. i used #WeNeedAnswers & #PainOfSponsoring. maybe reuse that one or create a new one.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hoping we start seeing some DMs and PPR in coming days... atleast as per last year stats...

Keeping few lucky ppl aside.. they are holding all our applications with no proper justification from last couple months... i feel its about time...
Tera muu me ghee sakar :):):):).
lets hope ur prediction comes true and all the applicants from the first quarter gets a DM and PPR.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
You can try this link to get an itinerary. I found this through other forum re: visitor visa applications.
https://www.flightreservationforvisa.com/
Thank you for your reply.
Just wanted to nake sure that you had to pay for this service right? Just want to be extra careful before putting my credit card information on some random website.
And was your itinerary valid for 3 weeks?

Dec 3, 2017
Hello guys,

I see status change on my GCKEY this morning for:
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
What documents are they talking about? How long does it take for them to send them an email?
application received march 27, Schedule A was submitted online on april 21, NDVO received application June 1st, PCC submitted via mail and it was received, medical submitted and passed, bgc not started.

sswalia

Dec 3, 2017
Thank you for your reply.
Just wanted to nake sure that you had to pay for this service right? Just want to be extra careful before putting my credit card information on some random website.
And was your itinerary valid for 3 weeks?
Sorry, but I haven't used their service yet. I'm going to thou soon. I checked their reviews & stuff online, they seem to be legit. But I would recommend asking your question on a visitor visa forum just to make sure.

Good luck!

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hello guys,

I see status change on my GCKEY this morning for:
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
What documents are they talking about? How long does it take for them to send them an email?
application received march 27, Schedule A was submitted online on april 21, NDVO received application June 1st, PCC submitted via mail and it was received, medical submitted and passed, bgc not started.
did you apply for gcms notes?

deepsaini99

Dec 7, 2017
i send my wife file in may 2017.

application status showing this

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 17, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on October 26, 2017 in delhi.
  3. Medical results have been received.
any one same boat..

deepsaini99

Dec 7, 2017
but last year who applied in april- may , they got visa in dec .
my cousin brother applied in 12 may
nd his wife got visa in dec 20