+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
if you wil share some information here it wil help for everyone ,whoever going through interview and some people are very confused in whats app group and they are worried about their interview
Mandhir89 is there a whatsapp group with applicants scheduled for interviews? Please let me know coz i have an interview coming up.

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
I had an interview in NDVO........everything will be okei if ur marriage is genuine....Good luck....if u have any confusion i can explain.
Yes marriage is genuine :) ....just wanted to know what kind of ques n ol....what kind of proofs n everything ....even I didn't get any remed req...

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
How many july nd august 2016 applicants left?i m a augut24th applicant.its more than a year it's frustrating.wait wait nd wait.
July 2016 waiting for remedical and DM :(

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we both are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?

Karan_bhui

Aug 18, 2017
Hello, my wife is a sponsorer in my case recieved an e-mail that my application has been moved to NDVO.
My medical is passed. I just want to know on which e-mail NDVO will contact? Is it the one which i used to link my application with CIC account?
Coz i did not mentioned any e-mail on the application form when submitted.

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Hey ....did immigration people keep your passport on day of interview?
Amoo9 told me that they requested for the passport a month after the interview. Good luck at your interview and please keep me posted on the details as I am next.

Reactions: Amiara13

ind22can

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
Hey ....did immigration people keep your passport on day of interview?
Hey, how was your interview? Any good news?

This thread has seen very little activity since last few weeks. Anyone got any recent update on his/her file? I am hoping that since it is the last week of Sep, we see some progress on our files.

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
Hey, how was your interview? Any good news?

This thread has seen very little activity since last few weeks. Anyone got any recent update on his/her file? I am hoping that since it is the last week of Sep, we see some progress on our files.
Hey ...it was good....got medical req just after the interview ....I think which usually means a positive sign.....let c
Any update with you????

Nov 17, 2016
Sent my application on Oct 27th last year. Received remedical request in May, got ppr on Sept 1st. As I'm a Canadian resident, I sent my passort to CPC-Ottawa which reached on Sept 5th. Application got approved on Friday in gckey last week, and passport is arriving today. I'll go to the US border and do my landing this Saturday.

Good luck everyone else!

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I have a small query. I just received my AOR ( App received - 17th Aug)
They nowhere have asked to upload PCC and Sched A but it Says "Action id required" upon linking the app
Please help > Should I wait or what like how does it work, when they would ask for it ?