+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
HI EVERYONE
WANT HELP HERE
I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR MY SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP AND NEED HELP WITH THE FORMAT LETTER/ FORM FOR SUPPORTING OUR MARRIAGE IS GENUINE.
PLEASE HELP AT YOUR EARLIEST AS I M GOING TO APPLY FOR IT ASP
When i applied, i never included a letter. I had photos of our marriage registration, photos of both of us with many of our extended family members, and because we are long-distance, I included screenshots of our phone conversations, 1 screen for every month since we first spoke to each other (total of 7 screens), and because I receive benefits at work, I also included a company issued form saying that once she lands, my wife will be included in my Benefits coverage.

Hope this helps you in your application. Good luck.

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
How long after submitting all your documents to visa office, you get DM . Please tell me because i am eagerly waiting for it. Please please please
My timeline:

Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class received by CIC - January 13th, 2017
Received Application and UCI numbers - January 31st, 2017
Requested Background Check form - Feb 7th, 2017
Requested Background Check form (again) - March 17th, 2017
Application forwarded to Delhi Visa Office - April 11th, 2017
Received email from NDVO saying they'll begin processing by June 2017 and get back to us - May 15th, 2017
Status of application on ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Made - July 12th, 2017
Waiting on (hopefully) receiving PPR.

Side Note:
We had included the PCC and the Medical forms before-hand. Our Medical was done in November 2016, and PCC was obtained in December 2016. Application was submitted in January 2017.

Hope this timeline helps anyone. Good luck to everyone waiting, and Congratulations to those looking to start a new life here.
:)

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I am from india. My siater sponsored our family (my parents and 2 dependents) . Our file is transferred to new Delhi visa office in december 2016 and we have completed medical and pcc in may 2017 and submitted it. My file status on ecas is "in process". How long will it take for passport request. Can anyone help me

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I am from india. My siater sponsored our family (my parents and 2 dependents) . Our file is transferred to new Delhi visa office in december 2016 and we have completed medical and pcc in may 2017 and submitted it. My file status on ecas is "in process". How long will it take for passport request. Can anyone help me
My timeline:

Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class received by CIC - January 13th, 2017
Received Application and UCI numbers - January 31st, 2017
Requested Background Check form - Feb 7th, 2017
Requested Background Check form (again) - March 17th, 2017
Application forwarded to Delhi Visa Office - April 11th, 2017
Received email from NDVO saying they'll begin processing by June 2017 and get back to us - May 15th, 2017
Status of application on ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Made - July 12th, 2017
Waiting on (hopefully) receiving PPR.

Side Note:
We had included the PCC and the Medical forms for my wife before-hand. Her Medical was done in November 2016, and PCC was obtained in December 2016. Application was submitted in January 2017.

Hope this timeline helps anyone. Good luck to everyone waiting, and Congratulations to those looking to start a new life here.
:)

Many people on this forum say PPR is usually sent out in batches, most likely at the end of each month (correct me if I am wrong?). Other than browsing these forums, having patience is your only other choice. Good luck.

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Many people on this forum say PPR is usually sent out in batches, most likely at the end of each month (correct me if I am wrong?). Other than browsing these forums, having patience is your only other choice. Good luck.
Whom do you sponsored? Your parents or spouse ?? Whom?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
The timelines are completely different for parents and spouses. It is usually longer for parents in comparison to if you are sponsoring a spouse.

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Any applicant faced situations when you dont have birth certificate and never got one as it was not mandatory before 1989. I submitted all supporting documents for dob like 1st class certificate, 10 th certificate, pan card, adhar card, voter card, driving licence, school leaving certificate, affidavit from myself and mother confirming dob. Anyone faced similar situations?
Cic accepted the application before and asked to link birth certificate again on gc key..

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
why are they taking so long for PPR.. whats wrong with CIC.. already waited more than 12 months still need to wait for PPR.. now so silly process of sending PPR takes so long wht othr can we expect frm them.. totally unmanaged work going on in NDVO..

Harpreet dhillon

Jul 20, 2017
Faridabad
Visa Office......
Ndvo
why are they taking so long for PPR.. whats wrong with CIC.. already waited more than 12 months still need to wait for PPR.. now so silly process of sending PPR takes so long wht othr can we expect frm them.. totally unmanaged work going on in NDVO..[/QUOT
i guess we have to wait till Friday or Monday it will be the day for our batch