+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Anu000

Sep 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

Any one can help me... Please Please...

Am Planning to submit Spouse PR application to my wife who is in India currently. I have a question about 2 photos CIC asking for spouse.

My wife send a soft copy to me Can I print it here (Canada) and submit ? or she has to send the hard copies to me to include in Application package?
I believe, it does not make any difference if you get the softcopy and take the print here or ur wife sending the Hard copies from India as long as the photo size is in compliance with CIC.

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...
04-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
18-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
Yeyyyy... got PPR today
Finalyyyyyy
Gud luck to all may all you get PPR soon!!

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

Am Planning to submit Spouse PR application to my wife who is in India currently. I have a question about 2 photos CIC asking for spouse.

My wife send a soft copy to me Can I print it here (Canada) and submit ? or she has to send the hard copies to me to include in Application package?
Hello Krishh,

Yes you can print the photos as far as they meet the standards set by the CIC. You can get those printed from some photo studio in Canada and that will work.
But make sure to include the details of the photo studio & your wife credentials on the back of the photograph.

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
my wife is currently in India and planning to submit application from Canada , Could you please tell me which address do need to send the application package?
You have the submit the application on the Canada address mentioned in the guide.

Submit your application by mail
Send the application package with all the requested documents to the appropriate address below.

Pick the correct mailing address

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada):
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

If you’re sending the application using a courier service instead of by mail, use this address instead (no public drop-offs):

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Last edited:

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
hi all

please guide me how to add new born for spousal sponsorship file.

file details

file submitted - 26 Oct 2016
File number received - 26 Nov 2016
File transfer to New Delhi Embassy - 14 Dec 2016
File in Process - 28 Dec 2016
Medical Requested - 28 April 2017
PPR requested - 13 June 2017

My wife is in India. and We were blessed by a Baby Boy in June 2016.
As i am Canadian Citizen. I have submitted my Sons file to CIC Sydney for Citizenship and its in process right now.

now my wife got PPR request, So what should I do to bring my Son as soon as possible here??

Should I add him in file or I apply for his Visitor Visa ???

please guide me friends
The most quickly processed visa is the visitor visa.
In my opinion you can go for visitor visa and in the mean time you will get the pr file completed for your son.

Simmi100

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

No, there is some reason they ask to photographer stamp or write his address on back of one photo. If your wife sending soft copy and you are getting print here its not correct way to do. Your case your choice.

Reactions: reemfa

Simmi100

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Your son is a Canadian citizen and don't need a visitor visa.

you'll get short term Canadian passport in 2-3 days of application from Delhi on submission of proof that you applied for his proof of citizenship.

Apply for Indian visa after getting PP and/or you need a exit permit from FRRO when he want to leave India

hi all

please guide me how to add new born for spousal sponsorship file.

file details

file submitted - 26 Oct 2016
File number received - 26 Nov 2016
File transfer to New Delhi Embassy - 14 Dec 2016
File in Process - 28 Dec 2016
Medical Requested - 28 April 2017
PPR requested - 13 June 2017

My wife is in India. and We were blessed by a Baby Boy in June 2016.
As i am Canadian Citizen. I have submitted my Sons file to CIC Sydney for Citizenship and its in process right now.

now my wife got PPR request, So what should I do to bring my Son as soon as possible here??

Should I add him in file or I apply for his Visitor Visa ???

please guide me friends

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
can someone please tell how long the background check would take????
thanks in advance
It should have been completed by now under normal circumstances, but your spouse being from foreign land, I guess they are doing detailed background check (or may be still waiting for result from external agency). Hope you'll get a response soon.

Reactions: vidaj

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...