Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
I guess you can look at the glass half empty or half full. Its like taking a kid in a candy store and saying you can't have anything. I was jumping up and down thinking we'd be together on our anniversary...now I have doubts
I hope u get it soon, it's really sad to miss out on your anniversary because of the slow and unfair processing by NDVO. I am hoping for them to clear out all 2016 Application but July at least

sandyJ

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, everyone!
I am new to this forum. I applied for my husband back in April.
They received his application on April 13th and on May 8th sent an email asking for Schedule A background check. He submitted that yesterday. Can anyone give me advice on what will happen next? And how long until I get an update? Also, he resides in Punjab so does that mean his application will go to a visa office there or in Delhi?

• Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.(However, I received a letter in the mail saying I am eligible for sponsorship)
  • Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam (We did not submit any medical exam results)
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, everyone!
I am new to this forum. I applied for my husband back in April.
They received his application on April 13th and on May 8th sent an email asking for Schedule A background check. He submitted that yesterday. Can anyone give me advice on what will happen next? And how long until I get an update? Also, he resides in Punjab so does that mean his application will go to a visa office there or in Delhi?

• Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.(However, I received a letter in the mail saying I am eligible for sponsorship)
  • Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam (We did not submit any medical exam results)
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You could get a medical request from CPC .After they have attached his schedule A to the application they will transfer the file to a visa office outside Canada.

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Do a MP query? Just to get an idea of whats going on with your file.
we did MP inquiry 2 months back and he said ur eligibility is in review,

A week bfr we again emailed our MP..but no reply from them.. thats so bad :(

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get a reply soon. Have you called CIC or maybe fill out a web form for the NDVO

sls

Mar 11, 2017
Guys. I have a huge problem. They sent a PPR.
My wife went to vfs. Reaching upon there she came to know that there was an error on her pp. The gender was mistakenly written M instead of F.
None of us noticed nor did NDVO at the time of document processing.
Now she has already made a new PP. Do I need to write a cover letter in order to send a new pp? What can I do. Pls suggest me.

Aravindamanda

May 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
Jun 13 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 19 aor 2- Aug 26 2016
Med's Request
Jun 25 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 6 2016 baby add on -march 15 2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

U call mp office.for me took more than 10 buisness days

Aravindamanda

May 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
Jun 13 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Jun 25 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Aravindamanda

May 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
Jun 13 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Jun 25 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Reactions: HandM082516

vinod87

Oct 29, 2015
Hello Members ,
I am November 2016 applicant .My wife's medical expired in March ,2017 .But CIC did not ask for a remeidcals yet .We are expecting. She is Due on June 24 .I called CIC the other day and informed me that I can Add my Baby to the ongoing Application of my wife .They told me to fill some form ,pay fee send it together with baby's birth certificate and send to Mississuaga ,Ontario (ADD ON ) (Baby's Passport is not needed) .Does anyone has the same situation of mine ? Anyone has any idea how long will it take to get decision made if we are adding Baby to the current application.Please share your thoughts. THANK YOU

mohdmahir1

Nov 4, 2016
Windsor
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-09-2016
Hey, my wife is landing 2 weeks from now. I just wanted to know where I can get information about how much gold can she bring and any other landing information