+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

garysingh2006

Mar 22, 2017
We sent passport to NDVO for visa stamping and Delhi visa office approved visa till July 1st, which is date of medical expiry. On PR landing papers, NDVO has mentioned her destination in Canada as Edmonton. But i moved to Montreal for job and my spouse does not need to go Edmonton anymore. I understand that Quebec needs CSQ and I called Quebec govt and they said that with landing papers, they will provide CSQ attestation for my spouse. So I am thinking instead of going to Edmonton, my spouse complete her landing process in Toronto, can come directly enter to Montreal.

Please advice me on this issue.
Thank you for your help

where did u submit your file in canada??

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Am I the only one who has the correct status under additional documents. I had submitted additional documents so it reads that they have uploaded them.

AshAhmkhan

May 21, 2017
Need some answers please we got the gckey updated with additional documents required and medical test requested and they said message attached but nothing attached

Also me submitted medical upfront so why they requesting us

We also got
Oct 25 applicant...

Ya, Gckey has additional remarks now. For me, it says -

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Though it says Check your messages below but there is no message regarding additional documents needed.

So what are we supposed tp

AshAhmkhan

May 21, 2017
November 14th applicant and AOR2 December 14th.
I got similar status in MyCIC. I didn't see any messages regarding additional documents in MyCIC and also didn't receive any email.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So now what should we do

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Need some answers please we got the gckey updated with additional documents required and medical test requested and they said message attached but nothing attached

Also me submitted medical upfront so why they requesting us

We also got

So what are we supposed tp
I checked Gckey, and it says We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. But there is no message. We already got DM on Ecas. Maybe its a glitch in the system?

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Oct 25 applicant...

Ya, Gckey has additional remarks now. For me, it says -

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Though it says Check your messages below but there is no message regarding additional documents needed.
I checked Gckey, and it says the same thing as you beside "Review of additional documents". But there is no message at all!!

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
I got the dm last friday after interview on online tool and gc key still says background check in progress.

anyone recieved ppr today?
Hey can you check your GCkey, does it say "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details" next to "review of additional documents"? But there is no message. My wife got DM too on the same day as you, but we have this line on GCkey. Please let me know , thanks!

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
It says we are reviewing the documents sent

[

QUOTE="married_ind, post: 6070307, member: 631347"]Hey can you check your GCkey, does it say "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details" next to "review of additional documents"? But there is no message. My wife got DM too on the same day as you, but we have this line on GCkey. Please let me know , thanks![/QUOTE]
It

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
It says we are reviewing the documents sent

[

QUOTE="married_ind, post: 6070307, member: 631347"]Hey can you check your GCkey, does it say "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details" next to "review of additional documents"? But there is no message. My wife got DM too on the same day as you, but we have this line on GCkey. Please let me know , thanks!
It[/QUOTE]

adhanda your timeline please? My status is same.. Reviewing additional documents sent.

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Any updates Nov Applicant ? Feels like NDVO has forgotten us

Reactions: HandM082516

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
application filed 26 nov

adhanda your timeline please? My status is same.. Reviewing additional documents sent.[/QUOTE]

sls

Mar 11, 2017
application filed 26 nov

adhanda your timeline please? My status is same.. Reviewing additional documents sent.
[/QUOTE]

My status is also the same. It says reviewing the additional documents while I haven't sent any. BTW they have given a UCI. Did you guys received UCI?