+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
Hey guys

I currently have a representative, but I really want to see my gckey. I ask her about gckey and she says just check ecas ! And for whoever has a representative and can't check gckey what does ur representative use ? If I don't have gckey where can I submit documents for example about recent stay with husband ...
Hey my representative is saying the sAme thing

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
My background process still not in progress.. but they updated additional documents saying 'We are reviewing the additional documents that you provided'. But I didn't provide any additional document. :O
Thats mostly the case with everyone. I believe its a general statement in the GCKey after system changes. Don't worry!

Reactions: ambar_hedaoo

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey guys

I currently have a representative, but I really want to see my gckey. I ask her about gckey and she says just check ecas ! And for whoever has a representative and can't check gckey what does ur representative use ? If I don't have gckey where can I submit documents for example about recent stay with husband ...
Do it yourself. Create the account with the information you have.

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...
04-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
18-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
I got the dm last friday after interview on online tool and gc key still says background check in progress.

anyone recieved ppr today?
I think PPR sending team is enjoying holidays!! Coz I can see lots of DMs but no PPR

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...
04-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
18-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
Hey guys

You should ask your rep to upload docs.

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Do it yourself. Create the account with the information you have.
I did but when I complete filling out everything it says you cannot access this because u have a representative and then it provides a web form to cancel representative, so I was wondering there must be something else that there for a representative to use

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
I did but when I complete filling out everything it says you cannot access this because u have a representative and then it provides a web form to cancel representative, so I was wondering there must be something else that there for a representative to use
We can't access gckey...bec if we do so then our lawyer will not b getting any mails in future....bec if we opt gckey then ndvo only contact thro account not thru mails...if you want to access then first consult your lawyer:)

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
We can't access gckey...bec if we do so then our lawyer will not b getting any mails in future....bec if we opt gckey then ndvo only contact thro account not thru mails...if you want to access then first consult your lawyer:)
Oh so they don't email us we have to keep checking gckey ? Hmm then I will just keep my representative. Thanks for the info

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
Oh so they don't email us we have to keep checking gckey ? Hmm then I will just keep my representative. Thanks for the info
Yes bec when we try to make gckey account there is written -
Once you link your application to your account, you’ll no longer get messages by mail. We’ll contact you through your account.
:)

Reactions: reemfa

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
what does ur ONLINE tool says?
U mean the normal ECAS right? It says application is being processed..
2nd Line We started processing your application on 6th Feb 2017.
3rd line: medical results have been received..

mane029

Oct 6, 2016
Category........
FAM
I think PPR sending team is enjoying holidays!! Coz I can see lots of DMs but no PPR
Hi, my status changed to Decision made last Friday as well, when I click of DM there are not additional details and CIC GCkey has not been updated either. Please let me know if and when you receive an update. Thank you

garysingh2006

Mar 22, 2017
Hi, my status changed to Decision made last Friday as well, when I click of DM there are not additional details and CIC GCkey has not been updated either. Please let me know if and when you receive an update. Thank you
same here DM on last week friday june 2 ... nothing after

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
We sent passport to NDVO for visa stamping and Delhi visa office approved visa till July 1st, which is date of medical expiry. On PR landing papers, NDVO has mentioned her destination in Canada as Edmonton. But i moved to Montreal for job and my spouse does not need to go Edmonton anymore. I understand that Quebec needs CSQ and I called Quebec govt and they said that with landing papers, they will provide CSQ attestation for my spouse. So I am thinking instead of going to Edmonton, my spouse complete her landing process in Toronto, can come directly enter to Montreal.

Please advice me on this issue.
Thank you for your help

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
HI Guys,

anybody sent passport to Ottawa after passport request ? how long does it take?
Its been 10 working days and still i dd not receive my passport back.

Share your experience please

can anybody help me yet to receive my passport...:(