+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Now under additional documents , it changed to 'we have received the documents you have provided and uploaded them.' I had submitted additional supporting documents from our recent trip together. Thank god for the acknowledgement :)
How about Background Check?

Tejakutti

May 18, 2017
For me under ' Review of Additional Documents' it shows "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" but indeed I didn't submit any additional documents...is it same for everyone as per the new changes in GCKEY??

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
Yes its same for me.
I emailed few docs

For me under ' Review of Additional Documents' it shows "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" but indeed I didn't submit any additional documents...is it same for everyone as per the new changes in GCKEY??
Yes

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front

ind22can

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
Oct 25 applicant...

Ya, Gckey has additional remarks now. For me, it says -

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Though it says Check your messages below but there is no message regarding additional documents needed.

venkatesh

Sep 12, 2011
Oct 25 applicant...

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Though it says Check your messages below but there is no message regarding additional documents needed.

November 14th applicant and AOR2 December 14th.
I got similar status in MyCIC. I didn't see any messages regarding additional documents in MyCIC and also didn't receive any email.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

TTHOMAS40

Jan 17, 2017
Oct 25 applicant...

same thing for me.Its updated today? Did you get any message afterwards?

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
Hey guys

I currently have a representative, but I really want to see my gckey. I ask her about gckey and she says just check ecas ! And for whoever has a representative and can't check gckey what does ur representative use ? If I don't have gckey where can I submit documents for example about recent stay with husband ...

Last edited:
Reactions: HandM082516

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
Oct 25 applicant...

My background process still not in progress.. but they updated additional documents saying 'We are reviewing the additional documents that you provided'. But I didn't provide any additional document. :O