+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

AshAhmkhan

May 21, 2017
Who got processing start on Jan 30 2017 any updates why these people don't pick up the phone answer emails and fax inquiries what's the point they don't update gc key they don't update ecas ...have been trying to change a simple address for last 5 months and not able to do so frustrating

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
I was wondering the same. Let's all tweet him or actually write it and make him aware. I think he is nice enough to actually care. I'll be celebrating my one year staying away from my spouse anniversary in August instead of my marriage anniversary. They don't realize that they have put actual people's lives on hold. :(
Agreed.. we should do somthing.. files should be picked up on first in first out basis because here we are also waiting to unite with our spouse.. it been 11 months for me.. and if they feel smthing is stopping them then they need to justify us by emailing that we are working on it and things will be done soon.. but there is no single update from them.. all this frustration is now somwhr affecting my relation.. its more than a year since my marriage, when a person wil start their life together!! Disgusting.. genuine relations are getting affcted

AshAhmkhan

May 21, 2017
That's the thing they do not email .they are so lazy to check emails let alone send emails we have been trying to change our address for the past 5 months and they cannot even do that

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Is there a way we can write a letter to Trudeau regarding this very unfair Ndvo and long processing time? About how this all is effecting many married couples lives.
They have left us handicap.. nothing we can do except wait and watch.. feels like no door is open, soo much wait time can start playing as a slow poison in relationship,, all this frustration and can see others are getting PR who kept files much later than us.. Hell!! we are also waiting

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Agreed.. we should do somthing.. files should be picked up on first in first out basis because here we are also waiting to unite with our spouse.. it been 11 months for me.. and if they feel smthing is stopping them then they need to justify us by emailing that we are working on it and things will be done soon.. but there is no single update from them.. all this frustration is now somwhr affecting my relation.. its more than a year since my marriage, when a person wil start their life together!! Disgusting.. genuine relations are getting affcted
I feel you. It affects your relationship more than they can ever imagine. We need to raise our concerns through some sort of medium. I have a feeling they will just focus on post dec 7 applicants now. November has been totally skipped and in your case they should be picking up your file before ours. I'm going to start tweeting on twitter, speak with my mp and also maybe write to the media here :(

Reactions: Divya.ut and Nupura

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
I feel you. It affects your relationship more than they can ever imagine. We need to raise our concerns through some sort of medium. I have a feeling they will just focus on post dec 7 applicants now. November has been totally skipped and in your case they should be picking up your file before ours. I'm going to start tweeting on twitter, speak with my mp and also maybe write to the media here :(
i am with you!! bcoz it is causing harm to my relation as well.. 11 months since file kept and 14 months since my marriage,, when a person will start planning their life.. they are taking time to check genuine relations but so much time can just disturb any genuine relation.. 2 people need to be togthr to increase love.. they are simply playing with our lives and emotions!!

Reactions: HandM082516

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
There is not even a medium to contact NDVO and inquire. I tried calling them but they responded saying that they dont provide any info over the calls. My question is then how do they provide information. No status updates on GCKey, Ecas, mails, nothing. They have left us in a limbo.
@Nupura I feel you. This frustration is only increasing. Patience dosent help when you are waiting to be with your loved ones from such a long time. Its terrible. Why cant they focus on genuine cases first from 2016 and then move to 2017!!!

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
There is not even a medium to contact NDVO and inquire. I tried calling them but they responded saying that they dont provide any info over the calls. My question is then how do they provide information. No status updates on GCKey, Ecas, mails, nothing. They have left us in a limbo.
@Nupura I feel you. This frustration is only increasing. Patience dosent help when you are waiting to be with your loved ones from such a long time. Its terrible. Why cant they focus on genuine cases first from 2016 and then move to 2017!!!
:(:( i simply feel like to cry.. i dont know wht to do to be honest :(:(

Reactions: reemfa

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
we tried contacting them but as u said there is no way to contct them.. they hv set auto generated email that we will not ans on any question related to processing time and file status.. i dont know whose door to knock to prove my relation and i need PR asap

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
:(:( i simply feel like to cry.. i dont know wht to do to be honest :(:(
I can totally relate to your situation.
My case is more confusing. Someone from NDVO came to my place for verification and left without telling the purpose of visit. After a week of this incident, they changed my BC from "Not started" to 'Not Applicable'. Now how do I inquire that what does it mean? These things are leaving me tensed cz all you want is an appropriate update on your status. :confused:o_O

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
I can totally relate to your situation.
My case is more confusing. Someone from NDVO came to my place for verification and left without telling the purpose of visit. After a week of this incident, they changed my BC from "Not started" to 'Not Applicable'. Now how do I inquire that what does it mean? These things are leaving me tensed cz all you want is an appropriate update on your status. :confused:o_O
i too got home visit.. i got on Feb 28.. since that there is no single update.. even my BGC shows not started..