+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Ricky gill

Jan 5, 2017
Can someone help me please??? I applied a tourist visa for my wife and visa was granted to her. So now she is here with me. I wanted to change her address for the pr application which is in india. I called cic and they told me to contact new delhi visa office but they didn't give me their contact number. So can anyone help me that how I am going to change the address for her? please and thankyou.

Hiii, could you please share your date when you applied for tourist visa and in how many days you get it.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hi guys anyone flying on may 17th from Amritsar (jet airways)to Toronto (air Canada direct)?
Thanks.

Rinit

May 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2016 AOR 2: 24-01-2017
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Hello I have been following this forum for quite some time now and I am a December 2016 applicant. Today I got an email from NDVO which states

"Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application in June 2017. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by August 2017. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you
"

I read that few of October 2016 applicants got same kind of email that they will process their file in may and give results by July. I just want to know that did any of those October applicats get PPR or DM this month.

Thanks and awaiting reply

sls

Mar 11, 2017
Hello I have been following this forum for quite some time now and I am a December 2016 applicant. Today I got an email from NDVO which states

"Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application in June 2017. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by August 2017. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you
"

I read that few of October 2016 applicants got same kind of email that they will process their file in may and give results by July. I just want to know that did any of those October applicats get PPR or DM this month.

I am also a December applicant. But haven't received such email yet!

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017

"

Yup, 'mohdmahir1' Oct 4 applicant got same email on 7th April and got PPR yesterday..

Reactions: Rinit

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
Just wondering if NDVO is sending emails regarding processing their applications in June 2017 and will contact you in August 2017 for those who sent old application package or new ones.
Can anyone who got those emails respond please?
Thanks
I applied using old application package. 9th jan application date, processing started at ndvo on 6th feb.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV

"

I did not

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
In cic it shows in process they asked me for marriage photographs on 27 rh march 2017 i sent them on 31st march 2017 its been more than 45 days i did nt get any update . Medical expiring on june 2nd
Same here my SA status is DM and my is in process ....my medical had expired few days back.....I don't know what they are doing ...they are giving visa to oct Nov applicants n June aug are still left...
When did they transferred your file to Delhi ???

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Jul 2016 Applicant with no updates,Background Check not even Started yet,, Don't understand how they are working.. Hell frustrated!!
Any input from any of you that can really help us?? :(:(

Lovereet

Feb 4, 2017
hloo i am a May applicant got viza few days back i was also stuck like u the only way out is do mp enqiry nd find what is wrong
Jul 2016 Applicant with no updates,Background Check not even Started yet,, Don't understand how they are working.. Hell frustrated!!
Any input from any of you that can really help us?? :(:(
i i