Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
janet41120 said:
How many Sept applicants left with no updates at all?
Mee sept 09

navshukla

Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2016
Doc's Request.
Showing N/A
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2016
Interview........
N/A BG inprocess on 22nd Apr
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
janet41120 said:
How many Sept applicants left with no updates at all?
I am Sep applicant (26th)

Mar 12, 2017
Thanku suruchi
Last friday i got medical recieved and now got Decision made for PR status.
Have u any idea with in hw many days i got ppr email and r dey sending any documentation to my address as mentioned in details under application for Permanent residence outside Canada.

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
navshukla said:
I am Sep applicant (26th)
U had bg check in process updated right?

canadasak

Apr 21, 2017
Pushvinder kour said:
Thanku suruchi
Last friday i got medical recieved and now got Decision made for PR status.
Have u any idea with in hw many days i got ppr email and r dey sending any documentation to my address as mentioned in details under application for Permanent residence outside Canada.
whats ur timeline??

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
luckygirl14 said:
Hey guys November 2015 applicant here. Got visa in january 2017. Im posting here to let everyone know that METRO IMMIGRATION firm is a fraud and they are liars. I got my remedical in October and they never told me on time. They informed me after the expiration of the due date which is one month. On asking they said the person who was supposed to check the email was on break from few days and thats why they never saw the email account. But the printing date on my remedical was 15 days before they forwarded me the email. First they stopped answering my calls then they lied. We got the interview because of metro immigration even it was first marriage for both of us with 11 years of communication and i missed the birth of my first child because they never send the medicals to us. They charge like 5 star hotel but their service and staff is like *censored word*. Whoever is planning to going with metro immigration think twice before you make a decision.
I agree , same happened with me.

sanketshah

Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,

Need urgent advise on small issue. Would be great if I could get some help.

My sister got married in December last year to her fiance in Canada. They have filed the Family Sponsorship in mid December 2016 and are awaiting outcome.

Her Sister-in-Law is getting married in Canada in June 2017 and would like my sister to be there for the wedding. We have heard that if you apply for a Visitor visa while your PR file is in process then it might delay the PR file for quite some time. We are in 2 minds to apply for the Visitor visa as my sister would love to attend the wedding but not at the cost of delaying her own PR application.

Could someone please advise if it would be a case of shooting one self in the leg by applying for Visitor visa while the PR application is in process?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Regards,
Sanket

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
sanketshah said:
Hi All,

My sister got married in December last year to her fiance in Canada. They have filed the Family Sponsorship in mid December 2016 and are awaiting outcome.

Her Sister-in-Law is getting married in Canada in June 2017 and would like my sister to be there for the wedding. We have heard that if you apply for a Visitor visa while your PR file is in process then it might delay the PR file for quite some time. We are in 2 minds to apply for the Visitor visa as my sister would love to attend the wedding but not at the cost of delaying her own PR application.

Could someone please advise if it would be a case of shooting one self in the leg by applying for Visitor visa while the PR application is in process?

Regards,
Sanket
I havenot heard from anybody here in forum that trv delays the process. And if your sister gets trv, she can be with her fiance and get PR here staying in canada.......i think its a good option

navshukla

Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2016
Doc's Request.
Showing N/A
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2016
Interview........
N/A BG inprocess on 22nd Apr
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
janet41120 said:
U had bg check in process updated right?
yes i got BG check in progress yesterday.

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
No, a TRV will not delay her PR app. Said that, the likelihood of her getting a TRV is low. There are few things she needs to demonstrate:

1. That a TRV is intended for a brief visit even though she intends to immigrate in future. (Read up on "dual intent" and how to demonstrate that)
2. She has strong ties to her home country.
3. She has enough funds for the trip.

If the evaluating officer has reasons to believe that she intends to stay in Canada on her TRV, he/she would reject her visa. This is tricky considering after her PR application she has demonstrated her intent to immigrate.

A few people have still managed to get a TRV. My suggestion would be to read up on their suggestions on this forum. I would suggest that she declare on her application that she has a PR application in progress. That her TRV application is meant for a brief visit for a wedding, after which she plans to return back. It would be better if she has a job in India.

sanketshah said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Sanket

CanInd1234

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
sanketshah said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Sanket

Dont worry, We were in same situation and got visitor visa. you may go for it. let cic know everything about your situation and pr status and you shall be good.

CanInd1234

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
navshukla said:
Congrats
its a good sign you will see passport request probably in next week sometime.
Mine also showing "We are processing your BG check" today.
your said yours changed yesterday right ?
That's right, yesterday. Thanks :)

CanInd1234

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
carolbb23 said:
it's a good sign think postivê I have sponsored my husband inland spousal sponsorship our journey started in December 14,2015 they process it on January 15,2016 I got sponsor approval on March 10,2017 and my husband got approval in principal on April 21 2017 and my husband landing interview is in Toronto or cic mississauga on April 28,2017 there is hope just wait