NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
navshukla said:
Sep (26th) applicant : We are processing your BG check
I got this today.
Sep on the move now......hope sep applicants are done ..........October applicants got soon

navshukla

Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2016
Doc's Request.
Showing N/A
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2016
Interview........
N/A BG inprocess on 22nd Apr
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CanInd1234 said:
Hi Everyone,

NEED HELP/ADVICE.

I am 28 Aug 2016 applicant. yesterday I got update on GC KEY - Background check - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and Final Decision as "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

and on ECAS.

it says Decision made, but upon clicking decision made , last line says "Medical results have been received." but nothing about final decision.

This makes me really anxious, is everything good ???

points to notice: my medical has been passed and I was not asked for any additional document.
Congrats
its a good sign you will see passport request probably in next week sometime.
Mine also showing "We are processing your BG check" today.
your said yours changed yesterday right ?

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
Hey guys November 2015 applicant here. Got visa in january 2017. Im posting here to let everyone know that METRO IMMIGRATION firm is a fraud and they are liars. I got my remedical in October and they never told me on time. They informed me after the expiration of the due date which is one month. On asking they said the person who was supposed to check the email was on break from few days and thats why they never saw the email account. But the printing date on my remedical was 15 days before they forwarded me the email. First they stopped answering my calls then they lied. We got the interview because of metro immigration even it was first marriage for both of us with 11 years of communication and i missed the birth of my first child because they never send the medicals to us. They charge like 5 star hotel but their service and staff is like shitt. Whoever is planning to going with metro immigration think twice before you make a decision.

navshukla

Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2016
Doc's Request.
Showing N/A
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2016
Interview........
N/A BG inprocess on 22nd Apr
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
luckygirl14 said:
Hey guys November 2015 applicant here. Got visa in january 2017. Im posting here to let everyone know that METRO IMMIGRATION firm is a fraud and they are liars. I got my remedical in October and they never told me on time. They informed me after the expiration of the due date which is one month. On asking they said the person who was supposed to check the email was on break from few days and thats why they never saw the email account. But the printing date on my remedical was 15 days before they forwarded me the email. First they stopped answering my calls then they lied. We got the interview because of metro immigration even it was first marriage for both of us with 11 years of communication and i missed the birth of my first child because they never send the medicals to us. They charge like 5 star hotel but their service and staff is like *censored word*. Whoever is planning to going with metro immigration think twice before you make a decision.
This is ridiculous how can the Law company or immigration consultant do this kinda stupid mistake, since they know that our life is depends upon this process,
You should report this complaint to CIC also rate them on google views this is totally unacceptable.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
luckygirl14 said:
Hey guys November 2015 applicant here. Got visa in january 2017. Im posting here to let everyone know that METRO IMMIGRATION firm is a fraud and they are liars. I got my remedical in October and they never told me on time. They informed me after the expiration of the due date which is one month. On asking they said the person who was supposed to check the email was on break from few days and thats why they never saw the email account. But the printing date on my remedical was 15 days before they forwarded me the email. First they stopped answering my calls then they lied. We got the interview because of metro immigration even it was first marriage for both of us with 11 years of communication and i missed the birth of my first child because they never send the medicals to us. They charge like 5 star hotel but their service and staff is like *censored word*. Whoever is planning to going with metro immigration think twice before you make a decision.
I'm so sorry to hear what you had to go through, but thank you for sharing this. I was actually considering going with them, but after the initial coonsultation, I could tell they knew nothing at all.

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hello guys,

One question for ppl who's spouse travelled on visitor visa while Pr in progress. Do we need to have return ticket from same airlines from which we r travelling??

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
luckygirl14 said:

Launch a complaint to CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/complaints.asp

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
may4ank said:
Hello guys,

One question for ppl who's spouse travelled on visitor visa while Pr in progress. Do we need to have return ticket from same airlines from which we r travelling??
Nothing like that. Any airlines is fine

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
CanInd1234 said:
Hi Everyone,

NEED HELP/ADVICE.

I am 28 Aug 2016 applicant. yesterday I got update on GC KEY - Background check - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and Final Decision as "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

and on ECAS.

it says Decision made, but upon clicking decision made , last line says "Medical results have been received." but nothing about final decision.

This makes me really anxious, is everything good ???

points to notice: my medical has been passed and I was not asked for any additional document.

it's a good sign think postivê I have sponsored my husband inland spousal sponsorship our journey started in December 14,2015 they process it on January 15,2016 I got sponsor approval on March 10,2017 and my husband got approval in principal on April 21 2017 and my husband landing interview is in Toronto or cic mississauga on April 28,2017 there is hope just wait

Mar 12, 2017
Hello everyone
Need help

I am 20 september applicant today i got decision made for PR status under cic account and inprocess on sponsorship side.is this gud sign.
What is next step do i need to wait fr sponsorship status be get shown as decision made or dey gonna send me ppr email soon.
Please advice curious to know

Punkpwinx

Aug 1, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 April 2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for the day she will be with me forever
I am April Applicant
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 8950949590

SuruchiMullick

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
21-October-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-11-2016 , AOR 2 : 02-12-2016
File Transfer...
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2017
Pushvinder kour said:
Hello everyone
Need help

I am 20 september applicant today i got decision made for PR status under cic account and inprocess on sponsorship side.is this gud sign.
What is next step do i need to wait fr sponsorship status be get shown as decision made or dey gonna send me ppr email soon.
Please advice curious to know
Congratulations!That is awesome.You should be getting a PPR email soon.I think decision made on both sides happens after the visa is issued.
When did your bgc go into progress before you got DM?

Punkpwinx

Aug 1, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 April 2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for the day she will be with me forever
And our parents don't know about our marriage

I read in a thread that it is a negative impact on them if parents don't know about marriage or they are against you being together
What are the chances of getting approval?

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
How many Sept applicants left with no updates at all?

pkmnkt

Apr 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24 2016
Doc's Request.