+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

sussie

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
simraj said:
You should travel as soon as possible . Spend time with him. Take pictures. Proof of travel. Where you go with him keep all proofs and submit dear.
Because I didn't went back to visit my husband since I came back from india.
They also interviewed my husband and they asked him the same question. We have proof that I didn't get proved vacation from employer . He showed emailed copy to officer.
First they only interviewed when they have doubt.
Second they want to clear all their doubts in interview.

It's good atleast they gave you time to prove, otherwise they denied and you have appeal for his visa.

So dear now go india and gather proof and submit.

If it possible stay with him as much you can.

God bless you both
Hope he will get visa and you both stay together happy.
Thanks.
Its been a nightmare.
I am leaving soon. Is it okay for me to stay with him until his visa is approved right?

navshukla

Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2016
Doc's Request.
Showing N/A
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2016
Interview........
N/A BG inprocess on 22nd Apr
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sussie said:
Hey guys, need a big help here.
My spouse had an interview yesterday at new Delhi visa office. They said they need more proof of us living together. they kept our file on hold till mid of June. Now, what should I do? Is it better to apply for a visitors visa for my spouse to come to Canada or should I go back home and live together with my husband. They also asked why didn't I go back home to live with him after I came here. The reason is I have read that while the process is ongoing PR cannot leave Canada that is why I stayed here plus I have to earn or else it's not easy life here.

I am in such a dilemma. :( :(

[Dont worry feel free to come India and live with your husband there is no such condition or requirement that sponsor cannot travel to his/her Sponsored person's country
I am living in India with my wife since 6 months no problem i also added my new born baby into my sponsorship file they never asked why i am not in canada they approved it.
I suggest you some things
1) gather your all communication proofs with your husband after your left India, if your do any Video chats may be proofs of those if possible.
2) Prepare an explanation why you were not able to visit your partner, just tell them during interview that you asked from your manager to get couple weeks vacations and this was a verbal communication, however if you have asked vacations through email you can show them that.
3)I dont think so this will be the big concern of VO that you never visited your partner after wedding since they are aware of the vacations processes of companies. it will be better if you visit both together for interview. /quote]

simraj

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
surrey
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Interview........
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
27-03-2017 pp sub on 28-03-17. Chd
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
27th April
sussie said:
Thanks.
Its been a nightmare.
I am leaving soon. Is it okay for me to stay with him until his visa is approved right?
Undoubtedly. It's perfectly ok if your employer is ok/ u are ok. CIC HAVE no rules that sponsor can not leave Canada.

God bless

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
simraj said:
Undoubtedly. It's perfectly ok if your employer is ok/ u are ok. CIC HAVE no rules that sponsor can not leave Canada.

God bless
Canadian Citizens can leave Canada but PRs cannot stay out of Canada during processing of application except for being on a vacation outside Canada (couple of weeks).

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I am 12 sep applicant and I applied through a representative. Status showing process startd on 1 st Nov and medical has been received. I got an email on 5 th Ap stating to submit more proof of my marriage and I submitted all pics on 13th Apr. after that got a verification call on this monday and that call was answered by my mom. What should I do now? How much time NDVO will take more to send me PPR request?

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
deep5434 said:
After they request me for pcc in march 6th and i submitted on 16th of march. Now my bg in process since 18 april. Hopping for pcc request on friday. I have less day for travel. Hope you can get update soon.
Hi Deep, how to check medical expiry date in GCMS notes? In my notes under Medical it shows two headings i.e Medical 1 and Medical 2. Medical 1 (Passed) Validity shows until Jun'17 and Medical 2 (Cancelled) shows until Aug'17. My wife medical was done in Jun'16.

Thanks,

rsach

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Aayatakshidutta said:
I am 12 sep applicant and I applied through a representative. Status showing process startd on 1 st Nov and medical has been received. I got an email on 5 th Ap stating to submit more proof of my marriage and I submitted all pics on 13th Apr. after that got a verification call on this monday and that call was answered by my mom. What should I do now? How much time NDVO will take more to send me PPR request?
Join the whatsapp group which has other applicants (sept) and the rest , inbox me ur contact

deep5434

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-05-2016
Harshil said:
Hi Deep, how to check medical expiry date in GCMS notes? In my notes under Medical it shows two headings i.e Medical 1 and Medical 2. Medical 1 (Passed) Validity shows until Jun'17 and Medical 2 (Cancelled) shows until Aug'17. My wife medical was done in Jun'16.

Thanks,
I don't know how to check medical expiry date in gcms. Hope you will get gud news in first week of may. NDVO target the medical expiry.

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
Aayatakshidutta said:
What proof did u submit before ? What do u think why did they ask for more proof? U can inbox me if u want .....thanks

batavia

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Hi Guys

The recent few cases of NDVO asking for "more proof" of marriage:
Is it usual or one in a few?
Also, what constitutes "enough" proof pf marriage?

To a layman, living together for long is quite baffling since Indian Spouse has travel
restraints, while Canadian partner will definitely have a job(?) to do!

Senior members of the Forum advice and guide

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Aayatakshidutta said:
Can u please elaborate like what they ask u in verification call? Which number you got a call?

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
i don't know what the hell NDVO is doing right now. Sep 19th applicant. Medical expired. They have not even asked for re-med. No additional doc request. No nothing.

Canadawaze

Feb 12, 2017
::) Hi All,

Which month applicants are seeing progress? I believe the office is processing October 2016 currently. Can any October applicants confirm their status? Any November 2016 applications processing by any chance?

Regards