+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Ganny

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Aug 25th applicant. BG in progress since more than a month. Is it normal? Do I have to do something?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

deep5434

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-05-2016
Ganny said:
Aug 25th applicant. BG in progress since more than a month. Is it normal? Do I have to do something?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a messa7ge once the final decision has been made.
When your medical expiry??

sussie

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Hey guys, need a big help here.
My spouse had an interview yesterday at new Delhi visa office. They said they need more proof of us living together. they kept our file on hold till mid of June. Now, what should I do? Is it better to apply for a visitors visa for my spouse to come to Canada or should I go back home and live together with my husband. They also asked why didn't I go back home to live with him after I came here. The reason is I have read that while the process is ongoing PR cannot leave Canada that is why I stayed here plus I have to earn or else it's not easy life here.

I am in such a dilemma. :( :(

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
sussie said:
My spouse had an interview yesterday at new Delhi visa office. They said they need more proof of us living together. they kept our file on hold till mid of June. Now, what should I do? Is it better to apply for a visitors visa for my spouse to come to Canada or should I go back home and live together with my husband. They also asked why didn't I go back home to live with him after I came here. The reason is I have read that while the process is ongoing PR cannot leave Canada that is why I stayed here plus I have to earn or else it's not easy life here.
Well first of all sussie there is no such rule that a sponsor cannot travel when application is in process. That's not true at all. I have traveled and took some pics and saved travel docs just incase they ask. No travel rule may be applicable only to sponsored inland applicants in Canada. So if you need to travel feel free to do so.
Secondly, did they say they will put on hold till June? That sounds like a threatening as if forcing you to visit. i have not heard such a case. What you mean they are asking for more proof of living together? What if it was an arranged marriage like mine. Did you describe your relationship/marriage in your application form and provide supporting documentation on your communication with spouse, marriage photos along with the application or at the interview?

Mar 12, 2017
navshukla said:
Pushvinder kour said:
Hi guys
Need help

I am 20 september applicant
My status was updated as medical recieved last Friday after there is no update.
Does that meanz my medical is clear or again my medical will be updated as medical passed.please advice.
And what is next process.when my back ground check will be updated.
[Hello Pushvinder
I am also Sep applicant (26th sep), have you linked your application online?
I have just checked cic status.

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
Another day and yet no update

sussie

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
devpsd said:
Well first of all sussie there is no such rule that a sponsor cannot travel when application is in process. That's not true at all. I have traveled and took some pics and saved travel docs just incase they ask. No travel rule may be applicable only to sponsored inland applicants in Canada. So if you need to travel feel free to do so.
Secondly, did they say they will put on hold till June? That sounds like a threatening as if forcing you to visit. i have not heard such a case. What you mean they are asking for more proof of living together? What if it was an arranged marriage like mine. Did you describe your relationship/marriage in your application form and provide supporting documentation on your communication with spouse, marriage photos along with the application or at the interview?
Yes we provided everything we had to them the only problem they are saying is after marriage we didn't live together properly. I had to come back to canada and he was working there in bangalore. so we applied while i was in canada and couldnt visit him inbetween becoz obviously i have to earn her as well. i think tat was our mistake now they want some proof of us living together. Ans yes they did put our file on hold so i guess only option i have is to visit him and live with him and send the documents from there itself.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
sussie said:
Yes we provided everything we had to them the only problem they are saying is after marriage we didn't live together properly. I had to come back to canada and he was working there in bangalore. so we applied while i was in canada and couldnt visit him inbetween becoz obviously i have to earn her as well. i think tat was our mistake now they want some proof of us living together. Ans yes they did put our file on hold so i guess only option i have is to visit him and live with him and send the documents from there itself.
Oh wow, I'm shocked to read this. I was only allowed 2 weeks off during my wedding and I only got to spent like 5 days living together with my spouse. I didn't know this couldn't be an issue, I submitted all required information as yourself. I am not allowed more than 3 weeks off, and I used one week prior for our first meeting. Will they not take all of this in consideration? From beginning to now, i have visited him three times.

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
sussie said:
they asked us for more proof of relationship in march too. we sent them copies of emails, messages, call history of our cell phones. and we went vacation together so we send our photos too. i recommend you to go and visit and take photos and send them. after we send them in march . they asked us medical in april.

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
deep5434 said:
I m feb 2016 applicant.
Medical expired on 7th may.
Additional document was requested on 6th march and submitted on 16th of march.
Gckey shows medical and eligibilty in process.
Bg start yesterday.
Hi deep, if i remember then CIC officer visited your house in india. Can you tell me what happened next after that visit. I had same thing and no update after the visit. Can you please share the steps you went through.
Thank you

pkmnkt

Apr 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24 2016
Doc's Request.
March 26 2017(RPRF recipt)
Nomination.....
Oct 11 2016 (sponsership approval)
AOR Received.
Oct 7 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Oct 11 2017(in process)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 18 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Yes..your medical is goid i guess...now wait for DM
Pushvinder kour said:
Hi guys
Need help

I am 20 september applicant
My status was updated as medical recieved last Friday after there is no update.
Does that meanz my medical is clear or again my medical will be updated as medical passed.please advice.
And what is next process.when my back ground check will be updated.

deep5434

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-05-2016
Ganny said:
Did medical in July 2016. I hope it is valid for one year..
You have to wait till june. Because they will give you one month for travel or less than from one month. My friends has same situation. They will give him only 15 days to travel. Her visa was expired on the same date when her mefical expired.

simraj

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
surrey
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Interview........
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
27-03-2017 pp sub on 28-03-17. Chd
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
27th April
sussie said:

I am in such a dilemma. :( :(
You should travel as soon as possible . Spend time with him. Take pictures. Proof of travel. Where you go with him keep all proofs and submit dear.
Because I didn't went back to visit my husband since I came back from india.
They also interviewed my husband and they asked him the same question. We have proof that I didn't get proved vacation from employer . He showed emailed copy to officer.
First they only interviewed when they have doubt.
Second they want to clear all their doubts in interview.

It's good atleast they gave you time to prove, otherwise they denied and you have appeal for his visa.

So dear now go india and gather proof and submit.

If it possible stay with him as much you can.

God bless you both
Hope he will get visa and you both stay together happy.

deep5434

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-05-2016
Harshil said:
Hi deep, if i remember then CIC officer visited your house in india. Can you tell me what happened next after that visit. I had same thing and no update after the visit. Can you please share the steps you went through.
Thank you
After they request me for pcc in march 6th and i submitted on 16th of march. Now my bg in process since 18 april. Hopping for pcc request on friday. I have less day for travel. Hope you can get update soon.