NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Lovereet said:
hloo i am a May applicant i got a re medical request few days back nd i got that done now m little confused that whether the hospital will themselves forward the medical on ime number or I should also do that please help if anyone else also got a remedical request

If you have done your medicals from Doctors on the panel of CIC then you don't need to worry. The doctor will send it directly to CIC.

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
Lovereet said:
hloo i am a May applicant i got a re medical request few days back nd i got that done now m little confused that whether the hospital will themselves forward the medical on ime number or I should also do that please help if anyone else also got a remedical request
I guess NDVO also asks the copy of medical........either send it through mail or upload in cic. You should notify that u have done ur medical

akreturns

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Whats going on with NDVO silent mode today or what Only 1-2 ppr for today

batavia

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
ncherry said:
Currently, NDVO is working on Sep/Oct applicants 2016.

But no one knows how NDVO is working on the files - you can expect it at any time.

January/Feb applicants 2017 still waiting for medical requests from NDVO
Are you sure they have come beyond Sept applicants.
If so, God bless you for the good news

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
Hi All,

I applied for my wife's PR in Jan 2017. At the time of the application, she was in India and hence, the file was transferred to NDVO on March 6, 2017.

Now, my wife is visiting me in Canada (visitor visa) and can live here until October as they stamped on her passport (6 months).
My question is, should I request to transfer my file from outland to inland? Is it faster to have it processed in Ottawa or wait for NDVO (they recieved the file on March 6, 2017)

Any comments on this would be very much appreciated...

Thank you!!

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
You can not make in In land. Leave the way it is until you get PPR request and send passport to CPC-Ottawa

from_mumbai said:
Hi All,

I applied for my wife's PR in Jan 2017. At the time of the application, she was in India and hence, the file was transferred to NDVO on March 6, 2017.

Now, my wife is visiting me in Canada (visitor visa) and can live here until October as they stamped on her passport (6 months).
My question is, should I request to transfer my file from outland to inland? Is it faster to have it processed in Ottawa or wait for NDVO (they recieved the file on March 6, 2017)

Thank you!!

Pravy1806

Mar 14, 2017
I am Aug 08th 2016 Applicant.

I got additional document request on March 14th (Marriage ceremony photos) and sent it in couple of days.

I had no update after that.
From the forum, I see the September applications are getting PPRs.
Anybody similar to my situation?

What else I can do? Is there a way to contact CIC over phone for application status?

Thanks

ncherry

Mar 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URBAN PENDU said:
Ncheery - any Oct applicant got ppr ?....I can see the last applicant that got ppr is 19th September.
I dont think myfriend

ncherry

Mar 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from_mumbai said:
Hi All,

Thank you!!
You should be fine. Did you submit the medicals?

yogithasjoshi

Apr 17, 2017
Visitor Visa - Processing time Delhi

Hello Everyone,

I applied for Visitor visa on 24th March online and it says my application is being processed and nothing more. I tried sending an email to the Bangalore office they told me this application is been handled by Delhi office and asked me to contact them online. I submitted my inquiry haven't heard from them yet:( what should be my next move?

It says they will take 10 business days to respond! I need this sorted this week as am travelling next week.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Yogitha

garysingh2006

Mar 22, 2017
i am dec 2016 applicant and its april 2017 I TRIED many time to LINK my paper application with GCKEY account. it won't let me
CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE

Pravy1806

Mar 14, 2017
Re: Visitor Visa - Processing time Delhi

yogithasjoshi said:
Hello Everyone,

I applied for Visitor visa on 24th March online and it says my application is being processed and nothing more. I tried sending an email to the Bangalore office they told me this application is been handled by Delhi office and asked me to contact them online. I submitted my inquiry haven't heard from them yet:( what should be my next move?

It says they will take 10 business days to respond! I need this sorted this week as am travelling next week.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Yogitha
Currently the CIC says its 19days processing time. You will get an update soon.

If you have done Online, you can check your application status using your CIC login

Mar 12, 2017
Congo jatti
Will u please shre to whom dey send ppr email.(consultant or to applicant)
wen ur cic status is showing as medical recived den aftr how many days u got DM nd ppr email, i am curious to knw dis bcuse m 20 September applicant