31-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016 upfront
sadcanadianpr said:
Hey Buddy.. with the new rules you cannot do remedical without a request from CIC. Doctors are refusing to do premedical now. Please follow up with your MP and let them know your medical expired. You will get a remedical request.
But few cases they extend the medicals is what I heard but in our case after I followed up with CIC they sent the remedical.
It is a new information for me.Thank you so much

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
sadcanadianpr said:
Hey Buddy.. with the new rules you cannot do remedical without a request from CIC. Doctors are refusing to do premedical now. Please follow up with your MP and let them know your medical expired. You will get a remedical request.
But few cases they extend the medicals is what I heard but in our case after I followed up with CIC they sent the remedical.
Hey Sadcanadianpr, Did you receive PPR yet?

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
chakri264 said:
Hey Sadcanadianpr, Did you receive PPR yet?
Nope.. Not yet.

dextrousud

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Anyone in the same boat?

This is my wife's PR application. VO: New Delhi
Received application to sponsor <spouse name> on December 22, 2016.
AOR/File sent to New Delhi: Jan 10 2017

---- CIC account status---

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

----------

Thanks!

kiranone

Sep 10, 2014
Officer said:
Hello Drkdd,

according to New process adopted by NDVO since June 2015, your eCase will change to in process from application received...

Hope this help

Officer
Hi Thanks for the info...
The same thing happened to my daughters application when the file is transferred to NDVO. is now appearing as "In process"
My question to you is what happens next?? She is just 5 year old. I hope there will no be any interviews.
Please answer

Kiran Kumar

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Did anyone try calling CIC customer care these days?

After hearing all automated responses and voice, call just get disconnect saying huge number of calls and can't transfer right now.

Anyone experienced same thing?

sree001

Mar 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016 upfront
trv_237 said:
Did anyone try calling CIC customer care these days?

After hearing all automated responses and voice, call just get disconnect saying huge number of calls and can't transfer right now.

Anyone experienced same thing?
yup..i also tried a couple of times and have same response

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
sree001 said:
yup..i also tried a couple of times and have same response
Thanks.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Anyone please tell me what all documents are required to submit and if you have the checklist than please forward me. I also got married recently in India and I am a PR. Now I am looking to sponsor my wife.
Also, Regarding PCC, shall I have to get the INDIAN PCC + Canadian PCC in Canada as well as my wife PCC from INDIA? And do I have to get my wife medical done before submitting the file or after submission of sponsor file she will get the request for medical?

I am Indian national + Canadian PR and I am in a category of Outland case for sponsoring wife. She don't have any visa for Canada.

email: chiranjeev7@gmail.com

Please assist!

URBAN PENDU

Mar 15, 2017
dextrousud said:
Anyone in the same boat?

This is my wife's PR application. VO: New Delhi
Received application to sponsor <spouse name> on December 22, 2016.
AOR/File sent to New Delhi: Jan 10 2017

---- CIC account status---

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

----------

Thanks!

Hey , NDVO is working on December 2016 files?...... What about August to Nov files ?

URBAN PENDU

Mar 15, 2017
Hi, I am 2 Nov applicant....But nothing being moving in my account.... Not even they have taken any decision on medical test.... They have just acknowledge my application....Where as I see few of the December applicant ,they have their medical result passed and rest all in process......Can you please tell when medical is reviewed , at the time of receiving application or when the review of application starts ?

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
URBAN PENDU said:
Hi, I am 2 Nov applicant....But nothing being moving in my account.... Not even they have taken any decision on medical test.... They have just acknowledge my application....Where as I see few of the December applicant ,they have their medical result passed and rest all in process......Can you please tell when medical is reviewed , at the time of receiving application or when the review of application starts ?
Dont worry bro.......i am october applicant and havent updated my medicals too.........They have stated application received n in process for SA and PA respectively.....

URBAN PENDU

Mar 15, 2017
Amoo9 said:
Dont worry bro.......i am october applicant and havent updated my medicals too.........They have stated application received n in process for SA and PA respectively.....
Hi Amoo9, I was just browsing the last chat in this group... Somebody mentioned by Gckey.....I also connected my account with that and saw my medical status....You also do the same....U will c the status of ur medical...Hope this help