Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
If you havent received any information from NDVO regarding this PCC then you are over thinking this. I would ask you to relax first. Secondly if i remember it correctly PCC is either issued by the PO or the Commissioner of Police office. Not from a regular Police Station.

If you have not approached the Commissioners office then i would ask you to do so but no need to panic. Police Stations are not allowed to give out PCCs for immigration related matters, they do give out NOC for other matters like regular back ground checks for jobs or rental agreements and or business deals from what i know and what have been told to my by cops.

So please find out if your or her area commissioner office gives out PCCs and if not approach the Passport Office if they do.
Thanks! Hers was issued by the "The Office of Superintendent of Police".

As for NDVO, we havnt heard anything specifically related to this. So far we only received a generic e-mail from them saying "We have received your application for permanent residence... etc" and it says to submit PRPF and PCC if not already submitted. (we submitted both those already).

Not sure how important this is but her certificate says "Police 'Verification' Certificate" (PVC).

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
married_ind said:
Thanks! Hers was issued by the "The Office of Superintendent of Police".

As for NDVO, we havnt heard anything specifically related to this. So far we only received a generic e-mail from them saying "We have received your application for permanent residence... etc" and it says to submit PRPF and PCC if not already submitted. (we submitted both those already).

Not sure how important this is but her certificate says "Police 'Verification' Certificate" (PVC).
PVC or PCC doesnt matter, ask around from Commissioners office for your own peace of mind. SP certificates only are for the things i mentioned unless in her city that's the trend. Keep in mind each Police has their own rules and trends.

So keep an open mind and find out more before the ACTUAL chaos hits the fan

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
dumdumhogayamein said:
PVC or PCC doesnt matter, ask around from Commissioners office for your own peace of mind. SP certificates only are for the things i mentioned unless in her city that's the trend. Keep in mind each Police has their own rules and trends.

i too have same situation,now will get to know in few days what ndvo will do.hope so doesnt ask anything.

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:

Ill ask her to find out. In case NDVO needs a new one, they will ask for it I believe.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
married_ind said:
Ill ask her to find out. In case NDVO needs a new one, they will ask for it I believe.
read this
PCC from local SP is valid ....dont take tension

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.

For residents of Delhi:
You can apply at your local district police station or online on the Delhi Police website. The website will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

For residents of other states:
You can apply at your local district police station.

For all residents of India: You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport office on the Passport India website. The website will list what information and documents you need.

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
Will NDVO clear August and September files in March???? just wondering .......... :eek:

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
I wish they will do it. But not fair to expect it ......August will be consumed in March + April....and by 2 or 3 rd week of april may see sept application progress.

Amoo9 said:
Will NDVO clear August and September files in March???? just wondering .......... :eek:

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
Shmak2017 said:
I wish they will do it. But not fair to expect it ......August will be consumed in March + April....and by 2 or 3 rd week of april may see sept application progress.
they will clear august applicants in March and some September applicants tooo................come on NDVO.....even without DM and PPR this page does not look exciting.......

RJ SH

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2016
File Transfer...
01-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed at the momemt DM: 7 april 2017
Passport Req..
Hope for as soon as possible
VISA ISSUED...
Hooe for as soon as possible
LANDED..........
Amoo9 said:
they will clear august applicants in March and some September applicants tooo................come on NDVO.....even without DM and PPR this page does not look exciting.......
Hoping for the same..its really hard to see NDVO not even giving a single DM or PPR

KAPOORN690

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2016
AOR Received.
09/11/2016
Med's Done....
10/06/2016
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hello everybody I am sept applicant and really worried as i can see aug has not started yet. guys pls update if any aug or sept applicant gets anything.

Thanks in advance and all the best to all

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
PCC is issued from the current city in which you are living. If you have not lived there for the last 6 months then the police themselves ask you to provide the previous addresses and they asses and complete their survery and give you the clearance from the current city. PCC is per country and not city. Once thats completed, you should just submit it.

If you have lived in another country for more than 6 months or 180 days then only you should ask for the PCC from that city Police.

Hope this clears the things....

PCC is not issued as per the city. Its only issued as per the county and one PCC per country, doesnt matter if you have lived in 10 different cities, Its not your headache, the police has to verify your history in those cities and get back to you with one PCC with the current city you are in.
Yeah you are right but like he said he got it from district police, shouldn't he get it from Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)?? Bcz PSK issues PCC especially for Visas.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Shmak2017 said:
if ndvo gives ppr to all remaining june july applicants tomw,than august applicants can think of getting ppr in month march,but if this week still july didnt get ppr ,we august applicants should consider our turn from march 2nd week to april 2nd week

RJ SH

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2016
File Transfer...
01-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed at the momemt DM: 7 april 2017
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hooe for as soon as possible
LANDED..........
endearingsoul123 said:
if ndvo gives ppr to all remaining june july applicants tomw,than august applicants can think of getting ppr in month march,but if this week still july didnt get ppr ,we august applicants should consider our turn from march 2nd week to april 2nd week
We cant say wat NDVO gonna do coz during the time of june july they were giving PPR to june applicant and DM to the July..Only thing we can do is hope for the best and quick process

Purnima sharma

Feb 8, 2017
AMRITSAR
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd August 2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
AOR Received.
25 August 2016
File Transfer...
Processing start 14 sep 2016
Med's Done....
24 may 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
6 march 2016
M 2 august 2016 applicant.I got DM on 2 March 2017.DM hone ke baad kitni der mein PPR mail ayege or is that positive ki DM Hai.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Purnima sharma said:
M 2 august 2016 applicant.I got DM on 2 March 2017.DM hone ke baad kitni der mein PPR mail ayege or is that positive ki DM Hai.
its good
you will get ppr soon within 2 weeks