Interview........
Not needed at the momemt DM: 7 april 2017
Passport Req..
Hope for as soon as possible
VISA ISSUED...
Hooe for as soon as possible
LANDED..........
Hope for as soon as possible
Guys any updates today from NDVO??? Did NDVO wake up or stil sleeping???

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
RJ SH said:
PCC should be different only if ur wyf has visited different countries..for the cities in same country only the PCC of that country is enough, no need for different cities
That's what I thought too but the thing is, in my wife's PCC they've specifically mentioned the certificate is only restricted to that district and that police station is not responsible for her stay elsewhere. Should I ask her to get another PCC from the other city or should I wait and send one only if NDVO requests it later?

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
married_ind said:
That's what I thought too but the thing is, in my wife's PCC they've specifically mentioned the certificate is only restricted to that district and that police station is not responsible for her stay elsewhere. Should I ask her to get another PCC from the other city or should I wait and send one only if NDVO requests it later?
Hi!
May I know from where you got the PCC bczif its issued to you by Passport Seva Kendra then it covers the whole India, I mean all the states. I went through the same situation and felt helpless but after confirming from all the sources i sat quiet and waited bcz it was my second chance to submit the PCC eventhough I submitted it the very first time. But again every case is unique. :)

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
Hello everyone
Can anyone tell me what we can take to Canada like gold, clothes, sweets, etc. How much shoud be the amount and what are the formalities for it.
Also, wha questions do they ask when we land there?
Thank you :)

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Ghag29 said:
Hello everyone
Can anyone tell me what we can take to Canada like gold, clothes, sweets, etc. How much shoud be the amount and what are the formalities for it.
Also, wha questions do they ask when we land there?
Thank you :)
One Immigration entry for the first time you can bring in everything you have in your possession as long as you declare it. Please go to CBSA website to download the right forms and read up about it. Its better to know about it than hear it from someone. As for as the food is concerned, anything which goes in your mouth and is digestible is considered a food. So please declare it.

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
One Immigration entry for the first time you can bring in everything you have in your possession as long as you declare it. Please go to CBSA website to download the right forms and read up about it. Its better to know about it than hear it from someone. As for as the food is concerned, anything which goes in your mouth and is digestible is considered a food. So please declare it.
One like for you. :) here your likes go to 30 ;D.
Thank you so much Dumdumhogya for helping me a lot and everyone else in the forum. You've been a great guide to everyone here. May God bless you with all the Best things for you. :)

soninjoseph

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th july-2016
AOR Received.
19th august 2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2- SEPT 7 2016
Med's Request
Upfront- june 16
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
March 6th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14th 2017
LANDED..........
Will be landing on march 25th 2017
Sill no updates aftet DM......

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Ghag29 said:
Thank you so much Dumdumhogya for helping me a lot and everyone else in the forum. You've been a great guide to everyone here. May God bless you with all the Best things for you. :)
Thanks a lot, really appreciate your kind words, Glod bless you as well and every one on this forum. Glad to be around till i can

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
soninjoseph said:
Sill no updates aftet DM......
Next set of updates will start from Monday AM IST, give your self a break till then and your computer as well. ;-)

Fatima786

Aug 14, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
Ghag29 said:
. :D

One from my side . :D I m giving you every week for helping all of us. I know its of no use. But letting others to know abt you.. :)

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Fatima786 said:
One from my side . :D I m giving you every week for helping all of us. I know its of no use. But letting others to know abt you.. :)
Thanks a lot, really means a lot when you get such words of appreciation.

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Ghag29 said:
Hi!
May I know from where you got the PCC bczif its issued to you by Passport Seva Kendra then it covers the whole India, I mean all the states. I went through the same situation and felt helpless but after confirming from all the sources i sat quiet and waited bcz it was my second chance to submit the PCC eventhough I submitted it the very first time. But again every case is unique. :)
Hi,

No, my wife's was issued by the office of superintendent of police from her district where she lives. Im still confused as to what I should do.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
married_ind said:
Hi,

No, my wife's was issued by the office of superintendent of police from her district where she lives. Im still confused as to what I should do.
PCC is issued from the current city in which you are living. If you have not lived there for the last 6 months then the police themselves ask you to provide the previous addresses and they asses and complete their survery and give you the clearance from the current city. PCC is per country and not city. Once thats completed, you should just submit it.

If you have lived in another country for more than 6 months or 180 days then only you should ask for the PCC from that city Police.

Hope this clears the things....

PCC is not issued as per the city. Its only issued as per the county and one PCC per country, doesnt matter if you have lived in 10 different cities, Its not your headache, the police has to verify your history in those cities and get back to you with one PCC with the current city you are in.

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
PCC is issued from the current city in which you are living. If you have not lived there for the last 6 months then the police themselves ask you to provide the previous addresses and they asses and complete their survery and give you the clearance from the current city. PCC is per country and not city. Once thats completed, you should just submit it.

If you have lived in another country for more than 6 months or 180 days then only you should ask for the PCC from that city Police.

Hope this clears the things....

PCC is not issued as per the city. Its only issued as per the county and one PCC per country, doesnt matter if you have lived in 10 different cities, Its not your headache, the police has to verify your history in those cities and get back to you with one PCC with the current city you are in.

Hey thanks for the response. Thats what I thought too but what's throwing me off is that my wife's PCC specifically says "This certificate is strictly restricted to XYZ district and this police station is not responsible for any other stay period". It goes on to mention her stay period in the other city. We have already submitted our application with this PCC, but I dont know what to do, should I ask my wife to get another PCC and should we re-submit that new PCC?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
married_ind said:
Hey thanks for the response. Thats what I thought too but what's throwing me off is that my wife's PCC specifically says "This certificate is strictly restricted to XYZ district and this police station is not responsible for any other stay period". It goes on to mention her stay period in the other city. We have already submitted our application with this PCC, but I dont know what to do, should I ask my wife to get another PCC and should we re-submit that new PCC?
If you havent received any information from NDVO regarding this PCC then you are over thinking this. I would ask you to relax first. Secondly if i remember it correctly PCC is either issued by the PO or the Commissioner of Police office. Not from a regular Police Station.

If you have not approached the Commissioners office then i would ask you to do so but no need to panic. Police Stations are not allowed to give out PCCs for immigration related matters, they do give out NOC for other matters like regular back ground checks for jobs or rental agreements and or business deals from what i know and what have been told to my by cops.

So please find out if your or her area commissioner office gives out PCCs and if not approach the Passport Office if they do.