+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
dreams91 said:
They will ask u for ur husband's passport now probably. If medical is not expired. What did they tell him at Interview
Ok. Dear I think he answered them mostly correct but one or two not 100% correct. I think some people's experienced if they have bad experienced they email right way about rejection if they are postivie then not right way. Do you think I am right ?

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
dreams91 said:
They will ask u for ur husband's passport now probably. If medical is not expired. What did they tell him at Interview
They said him ok and we will send you email. At the last of the interview

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
Priya2007 said:
Hi.
My Hubby's interview was on 27 Feb. He answered all the questions correctly but one or two are not 100% correct. So after interview they said him ok and we will send you email. Up to now we don't get any email or not status changed like BG in process and Decision Made. Please Help let me know now what's the process. ?
Give them 2weeks they send me remedical request after one week

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
dreams91 said:
please don't panic and don't send any email your case is approved so only give them some time

gillaugust

Feb 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 August 2016
AOR Received.
AOR2 received 4th october 2016
Med's Done....
12 march 2016
Cookie90 said:
Same here, 30th August applicant and medicals have not been updated yet. My Ecas also shows only two lines.....

So did u enquire about it from ndvo? What ur doctor says did dey update it on system?how can we get to know wat has happend?

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
Ssingh12345 said:
Give them 2weeks they send me remedical request after one week
It's means my case is approved ? They said to my husband only ok and they said they will send you email. Interiew was on 27 Feb. His medical still valid since 28 march.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Cookie90 said:
Same here, 30th August applicant and medicals have not been updated yet. My Ecas also shows only two lines.....
send them copy of receipts,dont wait for them to send you mail.just email them.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Priya2007 said:
They said him ok and we will send you email. At the last of the interview
wait within 2 weeks you will get some update

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
dumdumhogayamein said:
A very interesting observation, might be helpful for others on this forum and or for future applicants. After reading the email, i provided the pdf file by email to the above mentioned addresses. Then i went back to myCIC page (https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2127ec8790a807832043412c05eb72506c9112006) and i tried to read more information from my page details and i came upon the following:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help

Review of submitted documents Provided Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed In Progress Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Initially the line highlighted in RED was reading as "We need documents from you" and this means that "means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application."

• So i went about the entire page to upload the document and in the bottom of the page there is button which reads "View Submitted Application".
    [*]Once i pressed the button, it opened up the upload form portal and it was asking me to upload the same document
    [*]Upon completing the steps, i came back to the main page where i saw the line item changed to "Provided" which means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s)

Here are some more possible outcomes of this line item in red above;

At this stage, we are reviewing your application to make sure you have provided all the required documents to process your application.

"No additional documents are needed at this time" means that you do not need to upload any documents right now.

"We need documents from you" means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application.

"Provided" means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s).

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s)

So my point here is that, in the email there is no mention of uploading the documents and how and where to do it but if you read the hidden messages under the [size=10pt]?[/size] sign in the MyCIC page, you learn a lot of hidden tricks. Now that i have uploaded the document on the online portal and submitted it via emails, i pray that it should be a faster turn around.

Funny thing is the CIC call center agent this morning didn't mention this to me as well. But did i ask her, i don't know. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

dumdumhogayamein said:
This is the email which i received this morning from Delhi and i have already replied to them via email at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca, delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, delhi@international.gc.ca,

"UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME
SPONSOR ADDRESS

OTTAWA, ON
Canada A1B 2C3

Dear APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø XXXXXXXX - APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/30
Ø
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
The processing of your Family Class application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the stage where the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid.

Please contact your sponsor and request him or her to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

The RPRF may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet.
Your sponsor can visit the following websites to obtain information regarding payment of the RPRF.
Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

for Payment of RPRF for sponsored spouses: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

for Payment of RPRF for other sponsored family members: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF (landing fee), the receipt must be submitted to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. You can send a copy of the receipt to our office also.

If the receipt is not submitted to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid.
See fee schedule at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
E-mail: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
"
too good

Bhulku

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th aug
Doc's Request.
Not needed
AOR Received.
7th sept
File Transfer...
19 th sept
Med's Done....
25 th july passed bg started on 31st march
Interview........
Not needed dm on 1st april
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I m also 16 th august applicant and still my medical shows in progress on gc key any august applicant got updates????please tell me my really worried

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
any body please share email id of new delhi visa office.. i wanna send emedical report ...

please suggest which are correct email to send reports...

Poohbear29

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2016
File Transfer...
4 Aug 2016 Started processing 8 Aug 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
BG is in progress from Feb after that no update.
No additional documents asked. what should I do ?
How long should I wait . :(

Him24

Oct 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
29 June 2016
Cookie90 said:
Same here, 29th August Applicant. Medical not updated yet.

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi,

This is for my friend who is residing on US. His wife has processed the applicatiob for spousal sponsorship. I wanted to ask do they need to wait for medical request or can they send it upfront???

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
cool2409 said:
Hi,

This is for my friend who is residing on US. His wife has processed the applicatiob for spousal sponsorship. I wanted to ask do they need to wait for medical request or can they send it upfront???
They need to wait remedical request