+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

dreams91

Feb 4, 2017
Same happened with me . I had interview on 27 feb at new delhi . My interview went really good. They said they will email me for re medical as it is expired. But didnt get any email yet. I dont know what to do

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
dumdumhogayamein said:
A very interesting observation, might be helpful for others on this forum and or for future applicants. After reading the email, i provided the pdf file by email to the above mentioned addresses. Then i went back to myCIC page (https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2127ec8790a807832043412c05eb72506c9112006) and i tried to read more information from my page details and i came upon the following:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help

Review of submitted documents Provided Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed In Progress Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Initially the line highlighted in RED was reading as "We need documents from you" and this means that "means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application."

• So i went about the entire page to upload the document and in the bottom of the page there is button which reads "View Submitted Application".
    [*]Once i pressed the button, it opened up the upload form portal and it was asking me to upload the same document
    [*]Upon completing the steps, i came back to the main page where i saw the line item changed to "Provided" which means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s)

Here are some more possible outcomes of this line item in red above;

At this stage, we are reviewing your application to make sure you have provided all the required documents to process your application.

"No additional documents are needed at this time" means that you do not need to upload any documents right now.

"We need documents from you" means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application.

"Provided" means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s).

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s)

So my point here is that, in the email there is no mention of uploading the documents and how and where to do it but if you read the hidden messages under the [size=10pt]?[/size] sign in the MyCIC page, you learn a lot of hidden tricks. Now that i have uploaded the document on the online portal and submitted it via emails, i pray that it should be a faster turn around.

Funny thing is the CIC call center agent this morning didn't mention this to me as well. But did i ask her, i don't know. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

dumdumhogayamein said:
This is the email which i received this morning from Delhi and i have already replied to them via email at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca, delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, delhi@international.gc.ca,

"UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME
SPONSOR ADDRESS

OTTAWA, ON
Canada A1B 2C3

Dear APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø XXXXXXXX - APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/30
Ø
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
The processing of your Family Class application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the stage where the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid.

Please contact your sponsor and request him or her to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

The RPRF may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet.
Your sponsor can visit the following websites to obtain information regarding payment of the RPRF.
Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

for Payment of RPRF for sponsored spouses: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

for Payment of RPRF for other sponsored family members: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF (landing fee), the receipt must be submitted to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. You can send a copy of the receipt to our office also.

If the receipt is not submitted to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid.
See fee schedule at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
E-mail: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
"
You are just AWESOME buddy. Thanks for sharing the trick to upload document.

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
dreams91 said:
Same happened with me . I had interview on 27 feb at new delhi . My interview went really good. They said they will email me for re medical as it is expired. But didnt get any email yet. I dont know what to do
Please do involve your MP and do an enquiry or do a GCMS note. GCMS notes takes a while though.

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Can more people conform if the sponsored spouse needs to bring some money as proof of fund? Please share your experiences.

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
dreams91 said:
What's mp ? And where to enquire? How
Buddy please check you riding, where you are staying in canada.
Follow the below link and search by your postal code
http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Then you can email them or call and fix an appointment with them. Usually they will ask for a consent form before doing the enquiry on your behalf.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
NOT AT ALL. Boz it`s PR based on sponsorship

mohan99 said:
Does the sponsored spouse need to bring some money as proof of fund? Please share your experiences.

Cookie90

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-August-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 27-Sep-2016, AOR2: 03-Nov-2016
IELTS Request
Pre- IELTS in Feb-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 18-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed on 29-March-2017
Med's Done....
25-July-2016 & 28-August-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
BG: 06-April-2017, DM: 07-April-2017, PPR: 10-April-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted to VFS: 11-April-2017
LANDED..........
13-May-2017
gillaugust said:
hey m new here m 18th august applicant and hear nothing until now.My timeline app filed:18 aug AOR1:23sept AOR2:4 oct and my ecas shows only two lines received application on 18 august and startd processing on 4oct
after that there is nothg updated not even medical which is expiring on 12th march 2017. IS it normal that medicals are not updated yet
Same here, 30th August applicant and medicals have not been updated yet. My Ecas also shows only two lines.....

smily_face

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 2016
File Transfer...
7 Sep 2016, BG Check started - 21 Feb
Passport Req..
DM - 22 Feb, PPR - 27 Feb
endearingsoul123 said:
i asked same questions in other topic
this is the answer i got from other member of this forum
may be this is helpful to all of us

the only documents required for landing are the copr (approval paper) and the passport. you will also want to be ready to provide a canadian address for sending the pr card to.

if you are declaring a large amount of items beyond what a normal traveler would bring with them, then you will want to fill out the BSF186 declaration form. this can be found by googling it. anything physical can be listed on these forms, including jewelry. if your jewelry is expensive and you have appraisals, it's best practice to include the appraisal and pictures with your form. if you only have a couple of suitcases, they are not going to require you to declare your goods.

the landing process is very quick. you tell the primary officer you are there to land as a pr. they take you to secondary where another officer will read the questions on the copr, have you initial and sign. they will sign and stamp the form, staple a copy to your passport, confirm the address where the pr card is to be sent within canada, and send you on your way as a pr.

it takes about 10-15 minutes for the entire process. it will take more time if there are others waiting and/or you have items to declare.
Thank you very much.

This is very helpful.

deep5434

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-05-2016
Harshil said:
Hey Deep can you please share your timeline?
I m a feb 2016 applicant.
Medical expire on 7th May.
Sponser status is decision made
Pr status is in process.
Bg is not started yet.

sandhu2123

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 (started processing at NDVO on 31st Aug)
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
8/9-june-2016
Passport Req..
March 6th (BG/DM~25th Feb)
VISA ISSUED...
March 8th
LANDED..........
16th March
Any PPRs today?????

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
dreams91 said:
They said to my hubby. Ok and they will send you email. His medical still valid 28 March. Do you have any guess what will do now ?