Aug 04 2016
Med's Done....
May 06 2016
Interview........
Not Required. DM: Feb 11 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Dasari said:
How do ppr comes by mail or email I also got fm infer 13 or 14 but no ppr Iam worried . June 24 applicant can any one tell me plz.
We received PPR via Mail, Please check spam folders too. and wait for tomorrow or next week, you will receive it, There are cases where people have received PPR after 2 weeks of DM

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Amiara13 said:
Hey plz help
My husband is Canadian PR from past 16-17yrs..he has a criminal record of dangerous driving/speeding 9yrs back In which his car hits a pole he was not drunk and his licence got suspended for 3yrs but no jail sentence or any imprisonment .....he applied my file In June 2016 and now immigration is saying his eligibility is questionable and my file has been put on hold....they are saying they will either give visa to me or reject my file....they are also saying that if they will not convinced by my husband's answer they can even deport him...I can't understand when case is 9years old and everything was fine after that why they are raising this matter again...plz help I'm very afraid
your husband hv to convince them
show all proofs in 9 years that he is a responsible citizen
get legal notary paper to show that in 9 yrs he didnt commit any crime and even his driving is better than before
also get proof to show that during
suspension he was not drunk
get as many proofs to convince thats all
your husband needs to clear all old records otherwise it will be difficult for u
i think nobody in this forum can help as ur case is totally different

raft7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-16
Med's Done....
01-05-2016
navyharry said:
hey guys

my wife Got passport back with stamped visa expiry till medical expiration in april 2017
August
After ppr it took u only 4 days... me it's been one week now ever since pp submitted to vfs ... hopefulllt to hear tomorrow

raft7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-16
Med's Done....
01-05-2016
thebassi35 said:
Thanks for info raft. Eagerly waiting for PPR
Am eagerly waiting for my pp... interview on feb 9- DM on 10-ppr on 13 and now waitinh

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
your husband hv to convince them
show all proofs in 9 years that he is a responsible citizen
get legal notary paper to show that in 9 yrs he didnt commit any crime and even his driving is better than before
also get proof to show that during
suspension he was not drunk
get as many proofs to convince thats all
your husband neds to clear all old records otherwise it will be difficult for u
i think nobody in this forum can help
yes he is having all proofs we also hired a lawyer for this purpose but i didn't get it why they are again raising this issue when everything was cleared I don't know how hard or serious this matter is ? If anyone know then pls tell me what can be the results of such cases I'm afraid that they will give me a visa after seeing all proofs or not and why deport because if it was that serious than he would have been deported 9yrs back only ...I don't know really upset

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Amiara13 said:
yes he is having all proofs we also hired a lawyer for this purpose but i didn't get it why they are again raising this issue when everything was cleared I don't know how hard or serious this matter is ? If anyone know then pls tell me what can be the results of such cases I'm afraid that they will give me a visa after seeing all proofs or not and why deport because if it was that serious than he would have been deported 9yrs back only ...I don't know really upset
Your husband should have cleared it before applying in june
he should have known till now that canadian government is very strict about criminality records
you should have hired lawyer before applying and cleared
now your case will get prolonged if lawyer shows strong proofs good enough to convince and if not case will get worse
i am sorry but thats wat i know
as criminality record is given importance during sponsorship approval

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
Your husband should have cleared it before applying in june
he should have known till now that canadian government is very strict about criminality records
you should have hired lawyer before applying and cleared
now your case will get prolonged if lawyer shows strong proofs good enough to convince and if not case will get worse
i am sorry but thats wat i know
as criminality record is given importance during sponsorship approval
He has cleared everything years back only and our case was filed by lawyer as we have hired him before our sponsorship at that time he was saying nothing will gonna happen

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
DM on PA as well.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Amiara13 said:
He has cleared everything years back only and our case was filed by lawyer as we have hired him before our sponsorship at that time he was saying nothing will gonna happen
if he has cleared everything then you should just pray
i think ur case will get prolonged during criminality check and may be you will get tough interview with your husband together
May be any other person with similar kind of case can give you some idea
I can just say pray

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
if he has cleared everything then you should just pray
i think ur case will get prolonged during criminality check
and may be you get tough interview with your husband together
may be any other person with similar kind of case can give you some idea
i can just say pray
yeah if anybody is having similar case or have heard of such case pls tell me

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
My wife just received AOR 2 from New Delhi office and it mentioned below as well:

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

My question is below:

1. We did sent the fee receipt with our application do we have to sent the copy again?
2. We linked our app online and uploaded so i guess again we dont have to submit as its been done already?

thanks