+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Sammi12

Apr 29, 2014
Rehmat8911 said:
I am June 13th applicant and there is no update.
ECAS still shows it as IN PROCESS.

Is there anyone else from June applicants still waiting ?? :(
June 9th applicant .
Still waiting for my dm and ppr

soninjoseph

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th july-2016
AOR Received.
19th august 2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2- SEPT 7 2016
Med's Request
Upfront- june 16
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
March 6th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14th 2017
LANDED..........
Will be landing on march 25th 2017
Raj2014 said:
Anyone July 28 applicant waiting ?????
July 26th here

Poohbear29

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2016
File Transfer...
4 Aug 2016 Started processing 8 Aug 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Sammi12 said:
June 9th applicant .
Still waiting for my dm and ppr
June 1 still waiting for DM

A WISH

Feb 1, 2017
dumdumhogayamein said:
If you have done your medical before, please gather the scans and receipt which you got, email them to NDVO asap and also mail it to them. Since your medicals havent expired, please send those immediately
Thank u dumdumhogayamein for suggest me
Also i had one question that if this mail is there any mistake..... because in last line they say pls attach your documents with this form and end the mail there is no form in my mail
So if there possible that i had recived half mail

A WISH

Feb 1, 2017
AandA said:
Hi, here you can do two things. Go to the panel physicians at your location and apply to do re-medical. And show them this email. If cic is asking for a re-medical then the doctor could conduct the test. If not then please send the old medical.

Please let us know if things are not clear I will explain it!
Good luck
A&A
Thank u AnandA for suggest me but when called pannel doctor about this msg they say now cic have new rules regulations that we can not doing upfront medical now....we needed the form with uci no. ,ime no.,n application no., n without form we can not doing ur remedical...

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hi People,

I am Canadian PR about to sponsor my wife.
My wife is working and she took two months vacation for our wedding. She is living at my parental home and will join her duties in Delhi on 1st March now. We are about to apply for sponsorship application within this week. But, I am confused about her current address in background declaration form. Right now, she does not have any rented accommodation as she left the one she was renting before going on vacation. Should we wait for her to go to Delhi, find a new rented apartment and use that as current address or can we use any acquaintance's address?

Please advice.

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
It does not matter what address she gives. She can give her parental address or something else. She can easily update here address later. Although, as a Canadian PR, you have to maintain presence in Canada throughout the application period without extended travel outside Canada.

enggvirdi said:
Hi People,

I am Canadian PR about to sponsor my wife.
My wife is working and she took two months vacation for our wedding. She is living at my parental home and will join her duties in Delhi on 1st March now. We are about to apply for sponsorship application within this week. But, I am confused about her current address in background declaration form. Right now, she does not have any rented accommodation as she left the one she was renting before going on vacation. Should we wait for her to go to Delhi, find a new rented apartment and use that as current address or can we use any acquaintance's address?

Please advice.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Pitt1234 said:
It does not matter what address she gives. She can give her parental address or something else. She can easily update here address later. Although, as a Canadian PR, you have to maintain presence in Canada throughout the application period without extended travel outside Canada.
Thanks for the reply. Also, I am planning to send the Background information upfront. Is it good way to go? They usually say to submit background form and PCC later.

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I am not 100% sure about the new process, so I can't answer that question. May be post this on January thread for a more current/accurate response. I have heard now you can't get medical done upfront until CIC provides a UMI number.

More than anything else, I would suggest starting with PCCs. It took me 3.5 months to get a FBI PCC. And I think, they expire in 3 months. Depending on which country you live (or all places you have lived for >6 months), you would need PCCs done on time for all places. CIC will give only a month to send in docs.

enggvirdi said:
Thanks for the reply. Also, I am planning to send the Background information upfront. Is it good way to go? They usually say to submit background form and PCC later.

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
Pitt1234 said:
I am not 100% sure about the new process, so I can't answer that question. May be post this on January thread for a more current/accurate response. I have heard now you can't get medical done upfront until CIC provides a UMI number.

More than anything else, I would suggest starting with PCCs. It took me 3.5 months to get a FBI PCC. And I think, they expire in 3 months. Depending on which country you live (or all places you have lived for >6 months), you would need PCCs done on time for all places. CIC will give only a month to send in docs.
Guys I went to the doctor. Unless you have a medical request email from CIC, they are not doing medical tests.

Fatima786

Aug 14, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
endearingsoul123 said:
i got SA on 27 sept and 29th they send email file transfer that missi offc send file to new delhi
5th oct it was rcvd by ndvo
just curious
you got email about file transfer by missi offc after ndvo sent AOR2

I got my SA in december after Aor2.

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
A WISH said:
Thank u dumdumhogayamein for suggest me
Also i had one question that if this mail is there any mistake..... because in last line they say pls attach your documents with this form and end the mail there is no form in my mail
So if there possible that i had recived half mail
when you had your medical before,did mycic or ecas status had medicals passed ??if not then you need to send old medical receipts n all asap
if medical status was medical passed then you should confirm it through embassy that you need to do remedicals ?i think remedical mail they dont send to anyone by mistake as few applicants get it ,that too if officer needs time ,you must contact MP
you shouldnt ignore it

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Fatima786 said:
I got my SA in december after Aor2.
may be SA mail are sent early or late accor to thr wish lol
No specific trend
dont get worried
i just asked question about that because i got it before aor 2
SA will not effect processing in any way
medicals and AOR 2 are important

A WISH

Feb 1, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
when you had your medical before,did mycic or ecas status had medicals passed ??if not then you need to send old medical receipts n all asap
if medical status was medical passed then you should confirm it through embassy that you need to do remedicals ?i think remedical mail they dont send to anyone by mistake as few applicants get it ,that too if officer needs time ,you must contact MP
you shouldnt ignore it
ya, u r rt dumdumhogayamein...because my ecas show medical-review in progress...n in my mail they r notify that pls attach ur document with this form but in my mail i have no receive any form through cic...n also i send my old medical scan copy on cic email address 2-3 times but they gave me msg that ur mail not deliverd because inbox is full...
i think they should forget to attached remedical form with mail
i will go for mp inqury...once again thank u for ur help n also u will get good news soon with ur file... :)