+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

gill randhir

Jan 12, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
in a week you will get mail most probably
ramneet78 said:
HI EVERYONE ME APRIL APPLICANT . YESTERDAY I HAD INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI .THEY ASKED ABOUT SPOUSE SCHOOLING , ABOUT WORK MIDDLE MEN , FIRST WHERE WE MET ,ABOUT HER FAMILY ,RECENT TRIPS PHOTOGRAPHS, WEDDING ALBUM...THE VISA OFFICER SAID SHE GONNA APPROVE THE APPLICATION . BUT MY MEDICAL EXPIRED ON 18TH JANUARY 2017.SHE SAID SHE WILL SEND MAIL FOR RE-MEDICAL .CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE FOR RE-MEDICAL MAIL. AND SECOND THING AFTER THAT HOW MANY IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT REQUEST ANY IDEA ...PLEASE HELP ME ..
THANK YOU

hello frd , i want to know that before interview ur medical was shows on cic (medical received) ????!

Rockyrockz

Jan 28, 2017
I am on PR at Canada. Got married last month and wanted to sponsor my spouse. Was just filling her Form IMM0008ENU_2D. Under this form wanted to know if I have to include Dependent details. If yes then do i mention my details and all her family members information. Just for heads up She is working in India.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Ghag29 said:
Once I received an email from NDVo and I sent it on the same address. I recieved a confirmation email as well which was auto generated.
Yes you are rift I should have asked them the email. ..it's my bad.. I woke with their call in the morning so got nervous :(
I have another copy of PCC I mean the original one.. Should I send that copy to my agents to send it to NDVo.. Don't we require an original copy in the future?
You dont need to involve your agent, just mail it to the addresses which ROG has sent you and i have copied them again in my reply. Good thing is you held on to the original. You are supposed to send the original PCC in the first place but you didnt. That could be the reason they are asking you to send again, but for now, scan it in color and send it to all the email addresses asap by putting the PA name and UCI number in the header and type URGENT as the header as well.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Rockyrockz said:
I am on PR at Canada. Got married last month and wanted to sponsor my spouse. Was just filling her Form IMM0008ENU_2D. Under this form wanted to know if I have to include Dependent details. If yes then do i mention my details and all her family members information. Just for heads up She is working in India.
Please refer the guide which comes with filing out the forms, its very clear and very handy.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp

Ctrl F and type IMM 0008 and it will take you to the details page.

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
Re medical submitted and the wait continues. Also I noticed on ecas that my husbands new address was updated. Wondering if that means they are working on our file.

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Any idea how many June applicant's remaining?

Rog

Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
trv_237 said:

They cleared some june applicants so far and still lots of r pending.

I am june 20 applicant

No update

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
trv_237 said:
i am june applicant too
june 17

ramneet78

Nov 11, 2016
gill randhir said:
ramneet78 said:
HI EVERYONE ME APRIL APPLICANT . YESTERDAY I HAD INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI .THEY ASKED ABOUT SPOUSE SCHOOLING , ABOUT WORK MIDDLE MEN , FIRST WHERE WE MET ,ABOUT HER FAMILY ,RECENT TRIPS PHOTOGRAPHS, WEDDING ALBUM...THE VISA OFFICER SAID SHE GONNA APPROVE THE APPLICATION . BUT MY MEDICAL EXPIRED ON 18TH JANUARY 2017.SHE SAID SHE WILL SEND MAIL FOR RE-MEDICAL .CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE FOR RE-MEDICAL MAIL. AND SECOND THING AFTER THAT HOW MANY IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT REQUEST ANY IDEA ...PLEASE HELP ME ..
THANK YOU

hello frd , i want to know that before interview ur medical was shows on cic (medical received) ????!
on CIC ACCOUNT IT SHOWS MEDICAL RECEIVED BUT ACTUALLY IT EXPIRED IN JANUARY .THE INTERVIEW LADY ASKED FOR RE-MEDICAL BROZZ..

RobbieS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Mohali,Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront and Acknowledged
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wake up Ndvo. Its high time. :-X

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
You dont need to involve your agent, just mail it to the addresses which ROG has sent you and i have copied them again in my reply. Good thing is you held on to the original. You are supposed to send the original PCC in the first place but you didnt. That could be the reason they are asking you to send again, but for now, scan it in color and send it to all the email addresses asap by putting the PA name and UCI number in the header and type URGENT as the header as well.
Thanks!
I was asked for the ORIGINAL PCC on 14 Dec and I SENT the same on 16Dec and it was received by the guard on 17Dec. On 1st Feb or 31st Jan my husband did MP enquiry and on 2nd Feb I got a call from embassy asking for PCC when I told her that I had already sent it she asked me to send a scanned copy which I sent on the the address I told you about.
My question is.. 1. Should we send the scanned copy on the addresses you mentioned right away or on Monday morning so that its on the top?
2. We are also deciding to write to the MP that NDVO misplaced it bcoz through MPs reply we got to June that they have not received it and they have sent a correspondence to send the copies again.
3. We also want to remove our agents, should we do so before sending the documents or wait until mid Feb??
4. What's the procedure for removing the agents?
5. Will it be right to remove the agents at this point of time and if we do so should we also inform the MP??
Please answer all my queries.. It's URGENT!!!
Sorry for the inconvenience.. God Bless You!! :)