+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

ramneet78

Nov 11, 2016
HI EVERYONE ME APRIL APPLICANT . YESTERDAY I HAD INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI .THEY ASKED ABOUT SPOUSE SCHOOLING , ABOUT WORK MIDDLE MEN , FIRST WHERE WE MET ,ABOUT HER FAMILY ,RECENT TRIPS PHOTOGRAPHS, WEDDING ALBUM...THE VISA OFFICER SAID SHE GONNA APPROVE THE APPLICATION . BUT MY MEDICAL EXPIRED ON 18TH JANUARY 2017.SHE SAID SHE WILL SEND MAIL FOR RE-MEDICAL .CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE FOR RE-MEDICAL MAIL. AND SECOND THING AFTER THAT HOW MANY IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT REQUEST ANY IDEA ...PLEASE HELP ME ..
THANK YOU

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
ramneet78 said:
HI EVERYONE ME APRIL APPLICANT . YESTERDAY I HAD INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI .THEY ASKED ABOUT SPOUSE SCHOOLING , ABOUT WORK MIDDLE MEN , FIRST WHERE WE MET ,ABOUT HER FAMILY ,RECENT TRIPS PHOTOGRAPHS, WEDDING ALBUM...THE VISA OFFICER SAID SHE GONNA APPROVE THE APPLICATION . BUT MY MEDICAL EXPIRED ON 18TH JANUARY 2017.SHE SAID SHE WILL SEND MAIL FOR RE-MEDICAL .CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE FOR RE-MEDICAL MAIL. AND SECOND THING AFTER THAT HOW MANY IT TAKE TO GET PASSPORT REQUEST ANY IDEA ...PLEASE HELP ME ..
THANK YOU
in a week you will get mail most probably

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
romil0909 said:
6 more weeks
thanks romil0909
At least I have an idea now

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
URGENT!!
We received original PCC request on 14Dec 2016 bcz I got a new passport after we applied, I submitted the same on 16Dec which was received at the embassy on 17 Dec, Saturday. Yesterday, I got a call from Canadian Embassy to ask about the PCC when I said I had already submitted she asked me to send a scanned copy of it again. Today when I opened ECAS there's another line that a correspondence was sent.. Now there are two points for the same document request on different dates. Agent is asking for 350$ more to send the PCC.

My Questions are:
1. I sent the scanned copy of PCC to the email ID from where the correspondence was sent bcoz they agents were closed that time. Was that the email address where the documents should be sent???
2. Should we pay our agents 350$ and ask them to send the copy again?
3. If we apply for a new PCC, means second PCC on the same passport, won't the PCC which I am currently holding will be nullified??
Thank you!

Rog

Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Ghag29 said:
URGENT!!
We received original PCC request on 14Dec 2016 bcz I got a new passport after we applied, I submitted the same on 16Dec which was received at the embassy on 17 Dec, Saturday. Yesterday, I got a call from Canadian Embassy to ask about the PCC when I said I had already submitted she asked me to send a scanned copy of it again. Today when I opened ECAS there's another line that a correspondence was sent.. Now there are two points for the same document request on different dates. Agent is asking for 350$ more to send the PCC.

My Questions are:
1. I sent the scanned copy of PCC to the email ID from where the correspondence was sent bcoz they agents were closed that time. Was that the email address where the documents should be sent???
3. If we apply for a new PCC, means second PCC on the same passport, won't the PCC which I am currently holding will be nullified??
Thank you!
Please send your scanned PCC following email. Dont give $ 350 to agent

Send an email with the scanned document to the following along with an explaination,
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
General inquiries: delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Who is the agent who asked you to pay $350 ? and for what purpose ? did you asked about it ?

Ghag29 said:
URGENT!!

My Questions are:
Thank you!

gill randhir

Jan 12, 2017
endearingsoul123 said:
in a week you will get mail most probably
ramneet78 said:
THANK YOU.

i want to know , is ur medical shows on CIC/ ecas ?????

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
Shmak2017 said:
Who is the agent who asked you to pay $350 ? and for what purpose ? did you asked about it ?
CWC.. They said they'll make a file to send the PCC ahaib

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
Rog said:
Please send your scanned PCC following email. Dont give $ 350 to agent

Send an email with the scanned document to the following along with an explaination,
Okay. But I sent it to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca..Isn't it right?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Ghag29 said:
URGENT!!

My Questions are:
Thank you!
1. Please send your scanned PCC following email. THANKS ROG

2. Don't pay the agent, please resend the PCC. If i were you i would have asked the person on the phone their email address just to be safe. Agents are leeches, all they want is money how ever they can get it

3. Don't apply for another PCC, you wont get it. If you have a scanned copy, use it. Always remember, whenever you get any originals, always make a color scan copy and save it somewhere for occasions like these. If you dont have a copy, then i am sure the PCC issuing authority must have a copy in their records. Get it from them.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Ghag29 said:
Okay. But I sent it to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca..Isn't it right?
I dont see the email which you have shared. I have seen DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
I dont see the email which you have shared. I have seen DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp
Once I received an email from NDVo and I sent it on the same address. I recieved a confirmation email as well which was auto generated.
Yes you are rift I should have asked them the email. ..it's my bad.. I woke with their call in the morning so got nervous :(
I have another copy of PCC I mean the original one.. Should I send that copy to my agents to send it to NDVo.. Don't we require an original copy in the future?

ramneet78

Nov 11, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE,
ONCE MEDICAL DONE.THE (NDVO) REQUEST FOR PASSPORT .MY QUESTION IS WHERE WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT .LIKE V.F.S OFFICE OR BLUE DOT .AND LIKE WHAT DOCUMENT WE HAVE SEND ALONG WITH THE PASSPORT . ACTUALLY I GOT NEW PASSPORT FEW MONTHS AGO BECAUSE I PUT IT MY WIFE'S NAME . SO WE HAVE TO GIVE P.C.C ALSO ALONG WITH PASSPORT OR ONLY WHEN (NDVO) ASK FOR P.C.C. ...CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN ME
THANK YOU ..

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
submit what you have been asked for. Required information should be on PPR request. you have to go thru VFS. Plz read instruction

ramneet78 said:
HELLO EVERYONE,
ONCE MEDICAL DONE.THE (NDVO) REQUEST FOR PASSPORT .MY QUESTION IS WHERE WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT .LIKE V.F.S OFFICE OR BLUE DOT .AND LIKE WHAT DOCUMENT WE HAVE SEND ALONG WITH THE PASSPORT . ACTUALLY I GOT NEW PASSPORT FEW MONTHS AGO BECAUSE I PUT IT MY WIFE'S NAME . SO WE HAVE TO GIVE P.C.C ALSO ALONG WITH PASSPORT OR ONLY WHEN (NDVO) ASK FOR P.C.C. ...CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN ME
THANK YOU ..