not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
invincible08 said:
I think there is no need to worry for May applicants. Its been only 7 and a bit months, the normal turnaround period is 8-10 months. Some lucky cases have gone through in 4-6 months and that has raised our expectations. MP inquiry would be way to early. Being a May 27 applicant myself, I wouldn't even start to worry at all as of now.
What you think about april?? I am 12 april applicant..its 2 months it shows medical result received ..

damodarpaneru

Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May, 2016
AOR Received.
13 June 2016
File Transfer...
02 Aug, 2016
Med's Done....
28 March, 2016
There are many more May applicants waiting for Background check in process. One of them is me. My friend bishista1 is also waiting for the same. He is 26th May applicant. I am still hopeful to get background check started by this weekend. Let's hope it would be done sooner than later.

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23rd january
LANDED..........
Waiting
damodarpaneru said:
There are many more May applicants waiting for Background check in process. One of them is me. My friend bishista1 is also waiting for the same. He is 26th May applicant. I am still hopeful to get background check started by this weekend. Let's hope it would be done sooner than later.
Yeah we 25th may applicants are even waiting :/
No movement
Its frustrating
They started may last mnth frst week and we are in 2 nd week of january..
Ppl later than us have got ppr's

Nd we are sitting like fools waiting for the background checks ..

And yes we dont know what to do with our jobs in india :/

I am hating it like never before

damodarpaneru

Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May, 2016
AOR Received.
13 June 2016
File Transfer...
02 Aug, 2016
Med's Done....
28 March, 2016
Let's keep eyes to each other!

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
For all of you waiting at only about 7 months in, pease note that even though many had gotten it at 8-10 months, some people had waited for a full year, and that too without any red flags or anything. It took us only a few weeks shy of one full year. Hubby had no red flags at all, no missing documents and not even a requirement for interview. I know everyone are excited to have it as soon as possible, and so was I, seeing so many people saying they had gotten DM at 6 and 7 months, I got my hopes up too much and started to worry something was wrong, but there was not anything wrong. Some people just get lucky. They obviously don't process them in the order received and if an Officer just happens to grab your file and it's only been 6 months hey you are lucky. Others their file is not touched until a year or more in some cases. (though now hopefully that will change as the maximum going forward should be 12 months when there are no red flags etc). But point is, just don't get hopes up that your own application will be one of the lucky ones. Because you will only feel hurt when / if it turns out to be one of the long ones that take the maximum time. And its nothing we can do, it is just entirely luck of the draw.

vyom.ankit

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 april 2016
Med's Request
7 august 2016
Med's Done....
8 august 2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Today any ppr ?? Any movement??

Rimi90

Feb 27, 2014
HarkiranKaur said:
For all of you waiting at only about 7 months in, pease note that even though many had gotten it at 8-10 months, some people had waited for a full year, and that too without any red flags or anything. It took us only a few weeks shy of one full year. Hubby had no red flags at all, no missing documents and not even a requirement for interview. I know everyone are excited to have it as soon as possible, and so was I, seeing so many people saying they had gotten DM at 6 and 7 months, I got my hopes up too much and started to worry something was wrong, but there was not anything wrong. Some people just get lucky. They obviously don't process them in the order received and if an Officer just happens to grab your file and it's only been 6 months hey you are lucky. Others their file is not touched until a year or more in some cases. (though now hopefully that will change as the maximum going forward should be 12 months when there are no red flags etc). But point is, just don't get hopes up that your own application will be one of the lucky ones. Because you will only feel hurt when / if it turns out to be one of the long ones that take the maximum time. And its nothing we can
do, it is just entirely luck of the draw.
Totally agree girl it is entirely luck but the waiting game is too difficult

canadianjj

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport with 2 recent pictures are attached and cover with envelop .

Anything else should I attach with in envelop ?

canadianjj

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i need to be present , on depositing time in VFS

Or anyone can deposit mine envelop?

die4sky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-June-2016
AOR Received.
30-June-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA -08-Aug-2016 AOR-2 19-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-Jan-2017
Hi All,
I submitted the application on June 13th 2016,Today I received a call from NDVO and the person from other end said they are ready to issue the Visa now ,since you have very less validity for medicals please ask your spouse to come to Delhi in person to submit the passport and get the Visa in few hours ,when I said they are already in Canada ,he said be ready with passport he will check and send the application to Ottawa office ,he said he would call me again tomorrow.
Hope for the best .
Thank you.

smf@q

Dec 16, 2016
die4sky said:
Hi All,
I submitted the application on June 13th 2016,Today I received a call from NDVO and the person from other end said they are ready to issue the Visa now ,since you have very less validity for medicals please ask your spouse to come to Delhi in person to submit the passport and get the Visa in few hours ,when I said they are already in Canada ,he said be ready with passport he will check and send the application to Ottawa office ,he said he would call me again tomorrow.
Hope for the best .
Thank you.
congrts....u r the frst lucky guys from june applicant.r u sure u submitted u r file on 13 june and when ndvo recived u r file

anjulchauhan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
die4sky said:
Hi All,
Hope for the best .
Thank you.
When did ur wife submit medical??

ash_manu

Nov 21, 2016
Hey guys this is abhishek gill , my wife is a Canadian citizen , she sent my spouse visa application on August 8 and it's under process , but she want to visit India to meet me while our application is under process , is it safe to visit in-between while our application is being processed ? Because she visited last in October 2016 and went back to Canada in November and now she want to come back again is it okay to visit India again ? Will this effect our application ?

vyom.ankit

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 april 2016
Med's Request
7 august 2016
Med's Done....
8 august 2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ash_manu said:
Hey guys this is abhishek gill , my wife is a Canadian citizen , she sent my spouse visa application on August 8 and it's under process , but she want to visit India to meet me while our application is under process , is it safe to visit in-between while our application is being processed ? Because she visited last in October 2016 and went back to Canada in November and now she want to come back again is it okay to visit India again ? Will this effect our application ?

Hey thats very good..even my husband visited to me in august after our marriage, but send all prove to ndvo this will make your file more clear and easy.. we also emailed all our photos and we went to trip so that trip pics flights ticket and everything which made my file more easy for them.. so even you can do that..