TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
arpana80 said:
Plz tell us what about July 2016 applicant. Happy to see that may applicant got their PR any idea about July applicant when can we expect our visa
Please share your timeline, so far none of the June applicants have received anything so July folks like us have to wait their turn, give it end of Jan or Mid Feb to see some movement.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
arpana80 said:
Ya at least some light on our status any movement till Jan or Feb
I believe June 2016 should start around mid Jan 2017 and so on... We wished these were faster... Good Luck

Jiganjali

Dec 27, 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
1. ALL THE DOCUMENTS which you have submitted so far, if you don't have the originals since you have submitted them, please keep copies including the marriage album and additional pics if you have. The more pics the better it will be.

Also keep all communications between the spouses, make copies, print outs, what ever you can.

2. Why this question, is there something to hide? The easiest memory of the factual stuff is the truth where the memory sensors don't need to think twice to speak. Never mess with the truth, if for any reason the documents and the interview point to two different things, then more investigation and time will be required.

3. Yes, the most important thing to realise is that NDVO is a Canadian High Commission office with Canadian officers, they are trained to educated in the country they serve. So for Indians, they know social marriages are authentic and a big thing. Dont shy away from sharing that information even if you have to share pics of all the occasions, days, ceremonies, after marriage events, trips taken, flight stubs, hotel bookings, selfies, duel-fies (husband and wife selfies together), keep the pics KOSHER ;D

If the husband or the wife cant speak fluent English, do take an interpreter/translator with you.

If the husband/wife is not in the country then he/she don't have to present during the interview, its not a must. It will certainly help the case but its not compulsory or mandatory.

Try to submit a list of people who have attended the wedding and also any emails or communications from people who couldn't have and have sent their wishes
Thank you guys for providing your thoughts and guidance. I would like to inform that the interview letter indicates, that husband may remain present, if in India during time of interview. Alternatively, he should be available on phone, if need be during the interview, if he is out of India.

I need further clarifications whether providing more details on the recent social marriage & other rituals (carried out in first week of December-2016); will it not create confusions & complexity for the interviewing officer? I would like to inform here that during filing the application in March-2016, there were no evidences for invitation cards, reception ceremony, other rituals or honeymoon pictures as they were not performed due to time/resource constraint during last visit of husband in December-2015.

Instead of declaring all the details, will it be appropriate to share only partial details like recent Reception Ceremony, Honeymoon pictures/evidences etc.?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Jiganjali said:
Thank you guys for providing your thoughts and guidance. I would like to inform that the interview letter indicates, that husband may remain present, if in India during time of interview. Alternatively, he should be available on phone, if need be during the interview, if he is out of India.

I need further clarifications whether providing more details on the recent social marriage & other rituals (carried out in first week of December-2016); will it not create confusions & complexity for the interviewing officer? I would like to inform here that during filing the application in March-2016, there were no evidences for invitation cards, reception ceremony, other rituals or honeymoon pictures as they were not performed due to time/resource constraint during last visit of husband in December-2015.

Instead of declaring all the details, will it be appropriate to share only partial details like recent Reception Ceremony, Honeymoon pictures/evidences etc.?
If I understand you correctly, you guys had a small wedding earlier 2016 or Dec 2015 and filed the application and then went with the religious rituals in early Dec 2016.

See there's nothing right or wrong approach here. What ever documents you have provided to ndvo, you guys are well aware of it. As long as your documents match to what you have to say in the interview, I mean the both of you, then all's well and good.

This religious or social ritual doesn't have a significant value when it comes to ndvo, or does it..... It's for both of you to decide and go about it.

What ever you decide together is all that matters at the end of the day. Let's just wait for more folks who had their interviews to hear from their experience of the nature of interview questions.

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Engineer_D said:
Hey

My wife picked up passport. Do you have picture on visa stamp?
You mean photo?
No

bansal2016

Nov 26, 2016
Approximately after how long PR does come after decesion made , anyone have any idea??
Got decision made on 25 Dec but still have sign of PR yet,
waiting so desperately :-\

dondsw

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 12,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1#JUNE 02/2016
IELTS Request
SA#JULY 06/2016
File Transfer...
AOR2#JULY 18/2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
APR 01,2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE#DEC 25, 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 03, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
bansal2016 said:
Approximately after how long PR does come after decesion made , anyone have any idea??
Got decision made on 25 Dec but still have sign of PR yet,
waiting so desperately :-\
Same here buddy DM since 25 dec

Gsarai

Dec 16, 2016
Anyone that applied in MAY 2016 still waiting for PR?
They updated Medical received last week (I sent in my wife's medical with application in may) ..... I dont understand why its taking so long. So many people got decision made from may and even people that applied in june are starting to get Passport requests. :/ I hate this wait. I think they need to stick to First come first serve.... there are people waiting from 2015 still....

sid19

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2016
AOR Received.
August 27, 2016
File Transfer...
September 26, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront May 10, 2016 . Results passed on MyCIC
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
Hi friends ....i've a question regarding applying for trv...my husband is in canada nd we have applied for spousal application in august 2016 . So now my sis-in-law's wedding is on March 3,2017 in canada and i want to apply for trv . I'm currently non-working and do not have any property under my name . As all of my in-laws r in canada nd m staying with my parents . So what all i can send with the application to make it strong enough to prove the genuine reason to give me trv . I know i can attach the wedding invitation nd hall bookings. What else can we attach with the application ??
Thanks

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23rd january
LANDED..........
Waiting
Gsarai said:
Anyone that applied in MAY 2016 still waiting for PR?
They updated Medical received last week (I sent in my wife's medical with application in may) ..... I dont understand why its taking so long. So many people got decision made from may and even people that applied in june are starting to get Passport requests. :/ I hate this wait. I think they need to stick to First come first serve.... there are people waiting from 2015 still....
#25MayApplicants
No movement yet :/

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
dumdumhogayamein said:
Please share your timeline, so far none of the June applicants have received anything so July folks like us have to wait their turn, give it end of Jan or Mid Feb to see some movement.
I still get confused as to what should I consider the Application date to be?? the date I send the file or the date they received it.
I sent my application on May 26th.. that makes me a May applicant.. but they received it on 1st June and it makes me a June Applicant....

whatever the case, I still haven't heard anything from NDVO since August 8th. :(
Not sure if it was a good idea to apply for notes...

Hope to hear some good news in January..

sid19

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2016
AOR Received.
August 27, 2016
File Transfer...
September 26, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront May 10, 2016 . Results passed on MyCIC
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
Nitulapointe said:
I still get confused as to what should I consider the Application date to be?? the date I send the file or the date they received it.
I sent my application on May 26th.. that makes me a May applicant.. but they received it on 1st June and it makes me a June Applicant....

whatever the case, I still haven't heard anything from NDVO since August 8th. :(
Not sure if it was a good idea to apply for notes...

Hope to hear some good news in January..
Then ur application date is 1st june ...same is the case with my cousin. He sent his wife's application on May 25th but CPC-M received it on 1st june nd got AOR2 on 8th august from NDVO