Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Happy Holidays to all and hope you are having a wonderful time. Congrats to all who got the DMs in the last few days and all the best to those who are waiting for the PPs to come back with the shiny stamp and to those who are waiting for the PPRs.

Hope the journey wont be long now when each of us will be re-united with our spouse(s)..........

God Bless and Good luck

SONUMAMTA said:
Hello guys just checked my status it's decision made on both side hopefully my representative get ppr .so excited 9feb 2016 applicant .

neetug said:
Hi sonumamta
I checked my status and it says decision made on both sides...it was showing in process in my husband side yesterday...now it's decision made both side....does it mean that they sent a ppr request or how long it takes to get pPR request after decision made...my reprepresentative did not forward me any mail...

Crezana said:
Decision made today BGC dec 13 decision made today may16 2016 applicant

dondsw said:
Hello all
I got decission made today hope to get PPR soon
Good luck to all

Jot1234 said:
congrats ..after seeing ur post i checked mine too..found decision made on both sides..may 24 applicant...yesterday it was in process

optimistic candi said:
just checked mine. It's decision made on both sides on ecas.
No changes in gckey though.
BGC in progress on December 15.
May 17 applicant.

bansal2016 said:
Bbbuurraaaaaa !!!! 22G decision made ho geya hun PR kado augi ??

simranjit singh said:
Decision made may26 applicant.... Waiting for ppr.. 8)

GOODBOY13 said:
Yesterday I got decision made status in e case,
But gc key shows that Background Check is IN PROGRESS & Final decision is NOT STATRED,

Please advice when CIC send me PPR.

Mohit2777 said:
Just checked status changed to Decision Made..... I think it got changed last Friday...

Finally Some progress ....... 1-April Applicant.

goodlife123 said:
My status changed to decision made. Can someone please tell me what will happen next?

Made said:
Just checked status changed to Decision Made, whiting for ppr, good luck every one to get Dm and ppr.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
amndhln said:
URGENT PLEASE HELP:-

got to submit FBI PCC for my spouse..file has been transferred to NDVO. Where and how should I send it. TIA
FBI clearance or record is only asked for if your stay in the US has been over 6 months and if thats the case then you need go to the FBI website and file for it. This process used to take 14 weeks, i am not too sure how much it takes now.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
yverma91 said:
Just wanted to update and get help..... I received a paper mail from CIC ( it was weird as I did mention my email in the application) in that letter it says you have been approved to sponsor your spouse and your app is fwd to Delhi immigration office. Following are the details...... So what should I be expecting next and how long any idea ??????

I went online and my application is like this :
Sponsorship Application: Decision made (when I click it it says we received your app on Nov 25th)

PR application status: in process

We received application for permanent residence on November 25, 2016.
We started processing application on December 19, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
Its unusual that they should send you a paper mail, please call CIC and let them know and tell them to update the file on their system with your email once more if they dont have it.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Jiganjali said:
Hi All,
I am posting this questions on behalf of my relative.
The sponsor (husband) is a Canadian citizen and he is sponsoring his wife who is in India. Filed family class sponsorship in March-2016. Sponsor was approved and file transferred to New Delhi on first week of May 2016.

At the time of filing application, all applicable details were filled in / declared like: Engagement ceremony done on last week of December-2015, Marriage was performed in a temple in presence of close family members & priest followed by lawyer & marriage registration. No formal grand marriage ceremony or reception was performed at that time due to lack of time and resources on either side.
Subsequently, in a planned manner, the grand social functions like "Sangeet Sandhya", marriage, reception along with all other traditional rituals were performed in the first week of December - 2016. All the evidences are available to show during interview.

Now last week, his wife received an email indicating an interview scheduled for her at the High Commission of Canada, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021 in late January - 2016. No other details are specified why this interview? The couple is not having any other abnormal details on age, education, religion, marriage etc.

Questions:
1. What are the details she should keep it with as a part of interview?
2. Shall the wife declare & disclose transparently all the actual details about recent social marriage ceremony?
3. Is it common to have the social marriage performed & declared during the interview with all evidences?

Please reply with guidance for preparing herself for interview. Any other tips?

Thanks
1. ALL THE DOCUMENTS which you have submitted so far, if you don't have the originals since you have submitted them, please keep copies including the marriage album and additional pics if you have. The more pics the better it will be.

Also keep all communications between the spouses, make copies, print outs, what ever you can.

2. Why this question, is there something to hide? The easiest memory of the factual stuff is the truth where the memory sensors don't need to think twice to speak. Never mess with the truth, if for any reason the documents and the interview point to two different things, then more investigation and time will be required.

3. Yes, the most important thing to realise is that NDVO is a Canadian High Commission office with Canadian officers, they are trained to educated in the country they serve. So for Indians, they know social marriages are authentic and a big thing. Dont shy away from sharing that information even if you have to share pics of all the occasions, days, ceremonies, after marriage events, trips taken, flight stubs, hotel bookings, selfies, duel-fies (husband and wife selfies together), keep the pics KOSHER ;D

If the husband or the wife cant speak fluent English, do take an interpreter/translator with you.

If the husband/wife is not in the country then he/she don't have to present during the interview, its not a must. It will certainly help the case but its not compulsory or mandatory.

Try to submit a list of people who have attended the wedding and also any emails or communications from people who couldn't have and have sent their wishes

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
jhutti said:
Please make sure husband also attend the interview. Do not send her alone for interview.i have seen rejections on such stright cases with exact same scnaro of how the arrange marriage is performed.
If rejected it is nightmare for girl family.
I am sure others will link u to right interview tips.
Few my suggestions.

They will ask for who attend the marriage. Typically if husband siblings and thier better half did not attend the marriage or ur relative girl sibling and thier better half did not attend marriage. Be perpare to give answers.
Try link fincial tractions like insurance common bank account between husband wife.

Best is rather must is that husband too come to attend intervuew
It is NOT MUST for the husband to join the interview

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dumdumhogayamein said:
It is NOT MUST for the husband to join the interview
Ask those whoes daughter are sitting home after rejections gruelling interviews. Another 2-3 years waiting for case to be up again. Marrieges do not last such testing times.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
jhutti said:
Ask those whoes daughter are sitting home after rejections gruelling interviews. Another 2-3 years waiting for case to be up again. Marrieges do not last such testing times.
Please don't be emotional, i cant imagine what they are going through but the there is no mention in the law where it says ITS A MUST. I don't mean to offend anyone here but like i said in another post its always good to have your spouse with you by your side but surely its NOT A MUST

Engineer_D

Star Member
May 1, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2016
AOR Received.
May 28-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
April 22, 2016
Interview........
BGC. Dec. 12, 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 13, 2016

cena

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi,
I got an interview email on 1st feb and we have already have planned our holidays from 2nd Feb. There is no issue to attend an interview on 1st Feb.
But not sure on a passport. Do they keep the passport after the interview? As we need the passport for our holidays. Can we request CIC to submit the passport after we return from the holidays. How long it will take to get a stamp after we submit the passport does anyone came across this sort of situation before.

Thanks in advance for taking time to for this question.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
cena said:
Hi,
I got an interview email on 1st feb and we have already have planned our holidays from 2nd Feb. There is no issue to attend an interview on 1st Feb.
But not sure on a passport. Do they keep the passport after the interview? As we need the passport for our holidays. Can we request CIC to submit the passport after we return from the holidays. How long it will take to get a stamp after we submit the passport does anyone came across this sort of situation before.

Thanks in advance for taking time to for this question.
Hi Cena,

Last year when we were called for our interviews for our citizenship here in Canada, the agent there was ready to print our passports within 48 hours, because they have a set target to meet by every month end. If the NDVO is anything like CIC here, when you explain them your situation they will come up with a solution.

I would suggest to complete the interview and then personally explain them the situation and convince them that there is nothing you can do to postpone this pre planned vacation. And also request them to give you some paper work with which you can immediately submit your passport to the nearest VFS once you are back from the vacation.

I hope this helps, and please don't postpone the interview or contact NDVO before completing the interview please. They will put you at the bottom of the pile once again!!!

Good Luck,
A&A

cena

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
AandA said:
Hi Cena,

Last year when we were called for our interviews for our citizenship here in Canada, the agent there was ready to print our passports within 48 hours, because they have a set target to meet by every month end. If the NDVO is anything like CIC here, when you explain them your situation they will come up with a solution.

I would suggest to complete the interview and then personally explain them the situation and convince them that there is nothing you can do to postpone this pre planned vacation. And also request them to give you some paper work with which you can immediately submit your passport to the nearest VFS once you are back from the vacation.

I hope this helps, and please don't postpone the interview or contact NDVO before completing the interview please. They will put you at the bottom of the pile once again!!!

Good Luck,
A&A
Thanks Anada.Is it ok if I will provide them my tickets and hotel booking info?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
cena said:
It will be nice to go prepared, yes please do carry your tickets and reservation information. Also i have also heared that at times, NDVO keeps your PP for stamping.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
cena said:
Yes Please.. Whatever proves this :) Good Luck Please let us know how this went....

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dumdumhogayamein said:
Please don't be emotional, i cant imagine what they are going through but the there is no mention in the law where it says ITS A MUST. I don't mean to offend anyone here but like i said in another post its always good to have your spouse with you by your side but surely its NOT A MUST
For those who have to make decesions on MUST or NOT MUST. Should be literate now.

arpana80

Dec 17, 2016
Plz tell us what about July 2016 applicant. Happy to see that may applicant got their PR any idea about July applicant when can we expect our visa