Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Yeah it was beginning Nov. That's when they requested re-medical. My suspicion is they put a new review date for the new year sometime. Why I have no idea since they only give you 30 days to get the new medical done. NO need to push the entire thing back another several months. And I don't know how others manage to get BG in progress to DM in only a few days. SO makes no sense. Now the timing is getting short. I have to go to India 2 March and can not change it. An I'll be there for 6 months (till end August). If my husband comes here not until end Jan or beginning Feb, likely he won't have the PR card by the time we have to go back to India. I am not sure if the card requires a signature when it's received in mail. If it does, then I have no idea how we will sort this. If not, I can always get my Mother to check my mailbox and then courier his PR card to India. But that is not ideal as something like that would be worth a lot to a shady individual looking to sell it etc. And I am well aware of corruption in Indian mail system etc. (which includes courier). What if we go back to India without his PR card and it gets lost / stolen in transit to India? Is there a way to get a new one issued from New Delhi or to have another temporary Visa issued?
I guess no one can predict file picking and processing style of NDVO but if I were you I would definitely order another GCMS notes just to take a look at new bring forward date to put my mind at rest, I understand how frustrating it gets when your file gets delayed from your expected timeline by even a day, here we talking bout months so I can only imagine what you are going through. but definitely order another GCMS see what it says..

On PR card, I had a similar situation what you described what yours might be. I immigrated to canada in Aug 2015 and didn't receive the PR card till december 2015 they said it was coz my photographs were non-compliant. N i had to leave for India to get married on 31st December couldnt change that. My flight was for 20:45 and before leaving for the airport I checked my mail and there it was, my PR card. It saved me some time n money to apply for a travel Document.

so you dont need to sign for PR card and if your mother for some reason cant courier you the card you can apply for Travel document as a last resort.

P.S: hang in there your chistmas present is on its way

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Dilsehajpreet said:
They started april files from sept ... and ends in nov ...
They only showing some speed with may applications acc to my observation
ottawa and manilla office started april aplcnts in september
NDVO started in november
very few cases were done by NDVO in 4-5 months....lucky those

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
HarkiranKaur said:
Yeah it was beginning Nov. That's when they requested re-medical. My suspicion is they put a new review date for the new year sometime. Why I have no idea since they only give you 30 days to get the new medical done. NO need to push the entire thing back another several months. And I don't know how others manage to get BG in progress to DM in only a few days. SO makes no sense. Now the timing is getting short. I have to go to India 2 March and can not change it. An I'll be there for 6 months (till end August). If my husband comes here not until end Jan or beginning Feb, likely he won't have the PR card by the time we have to go back to India. I am not sure if the card requires a signature when it's received in mail. If it does, then I have no idea how we will sort this. If not, I can always get my Mother to check my mailbox and then courier his PR card to India. But that is not ideal as something like that would be worth a lot to a shady individual looking to sell it etc. And I am well aware of corruption in Indian mail system etc. (which includes courier). What if we go back to India without his PR card and it gets lost / stolen in transit to India? Is there a way to get a new one issued from New Delhi or to have another temporary Visa issued?
Hi,

You don't have to sign anything for the PR card. We got ours in the Mail Box.

If you cannot get your PR card to India - your husband can apply for a travel document immediately as you land in India. Please get an MPs letter stating the situation.
Your case will go to the Bangalore VO for the issuance of Travel Document. They are quick and very responsive to the email communication.

Thanks and Good Luck!!
A&A

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
We are also May 24th applicant, still waiting for the ppr. We have hired a lawyer so we are not able to link our application. It just sucks.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Lubana13 said:
We are also May 24th applicant, still waiting for the ppr. We have hired a lawyer so we are not able to link our application. It just sucks.
Hi,

Well your Lawyer / Agent can link your application through his Agent Portal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp

Good Luck :)
A&A

sujan143

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 05/jul/16
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
File Transfer...
14/07/2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
You can apply for PRTP. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
dhillonch said:
from what i understand is whenever a officer looks at a file, he/she would request the document required or initiate the process and set up a review date to look at it again in future which can be anywhere upto 3 months. But we have seen BG in process to DM same day or next day aswell so it really depends case to case and if the officer thinks a particular file could take longer background check. This is my understanding from what GCMS notes have been shared previously. So i got BG in process on 16 nov and the next review date is set up for 5th jan.

yes thank you

J D

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Anybody's passport went at Bangalore for PR Application?

jasraj6603

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Please ,, i need to sign parent consent form for my new born baby. As i am in india and my wife in canada... plz anyone had expronce tgis or give me advise ,, whts the pocedure ,,

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
sujan143 said:
You can apply for PRTP. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/
That looks really complicated and the documents they want to prove PR status in Canada, he wouldn't have much as he would have just come to Canada. It sounds like they will look at these cases with suspicion as they say documents required to show why they should allow the person to 'retain' their PR status. And for humanitarian / compassionate reasons they want proofs. The reason I have to go to India is for a work experience my husband set up, and I already had the flight booked. The period was to be 6 months. March to August. As I am leaving the Canadian armed forces and pursuing another career path. None of this is above board actually as I can't legally work in India it's just 'job shadowing' hands off type of thing. But the flight can not be rebooked or I lose over 2000.00 and also the opportunity. If he comes to India with me and has to apply for this travel document what are the chances they will refuse him and he won't be allowed back in Canada?

Also, I already asked the MP office about a letter in case this does happen, and they said they can't do that. I am so worried now that he will get trapped in India after being given PR because he won't have the card. We won't have much evidence at that point to prove his PR status either to even apply for this.

If he doesn't get PPR until end January and we don't think he will have the PR card in time, can we delay sending his passport so that the Visa will extend until I come back in August? Like do they give 30 days notice to submit the passport? If so, we can delay it till the last few days and hope the passport is stamped good until I fly back in August and then he can just come back with me to avoid this mess.

I really don't trust sending a PR card in the mail to India. Or am I just worrying too much about that??

Sukh3735

Sep 25, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-may-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR1-: 16-june-2016 AOR2-: 8-aug-2016
File Transfer...
27-july-2016
Med's Request
Pre madical
Med's Done....
10-mar-2016
Interview........
08/02/2017
Passport Req..
14/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
Not yet
jasraj6603 said:
Please ,, i need to sign parent consent form for my new born baby. As i am in india and my wife in canada... plz anyone had expronce tgis or give me advise ,, whts the pocedure ,,
Courier the form from canada to india sign it and courier it back to canada.simple.

cicpleasehelp

Nov 10, 2016
J D said:
Anybody's passport went at Bangalore for PR Application?

It just says Bangalore .. but for pr applicant it goes to ndvo.. u can ask Vfs hotline to confirm that.. did u receive ur passport yet .. I send mine on Tuesday for stamping

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
AandA said:
Hi,

Well your Lawyer / Agent can link your application through his Agent Portal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp

Good Luck :)
A&A
Hi!
We asked our Rep. to tell us our complete status from GC key and they said they do not have access either.

cena

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Any April who still waiting for any update from CIC ?I haven't received any update yet.Also I can't link my application to CIC.