Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
How many may applicants got ppr request?

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
Dilsehajpreet said:
Still waiting :(

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
drnafisa said:
Hi all

I got my email for passport request on Tuesday, 29th Nov 2016 morning 7:30am. It was a long wait and it was definitely not an easy ride.
Following is my timeline:
Applied: 15 July 2015
AOR: 15 Dec 2015
Re-Med: 22 July 2016

I have some issues now: I have not yet sent my passport for stamping and I am hoping some seniors could solve this problem as I cannot find a solution!

I am currently working and residing in Bahrain. But the letter clearly states that I have to send the passport via VFS India (which is not in Bahrain). The letter also states that if the New Delhi visa office does not receive the passport within 30 days, my application will result in refusal.

The problems are that:
1- There is no passport courier service from Bahrain to New Delhi

2- I do not stay in India, and have not visited India since 22 years, so I would not know where to stay and for how long until my visa arrives, if I were to go to India. - On this note, my query is: Am I able to go directly to New Delhi visa office to get my passport stamped, and I return back to Bahrain the same day?

3- There is a passport courier service from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi visa office - On this note can I send my passport to Abu Dhabi to get the PR visa stamped. I was thinking the visa offices will coordinate with each other upon the receipt of my passport at Abu Dhabi.

FYI: I have already emailed Delhi immigration on Wednesday without any response back yet. I have already lost 11 days, tomorrow 12 days and Monday I believe is a public holiday so come Tuesday I have lost 14 days!

I am stuck! Please give me an action plan! :-[

regards
u
[quote author=drnafisa link
Hi all

I got my email for passport request on Tuesday, 29th Nov 2016 morning 7:30am. It was a long wait and it was definitely not an easy ride.

I have some issues now: I have not yet sent my passport for stamping and I am hoping some seniors could solve this problem as I cannot find a solution!

I am currently working and residing in Bahrain. But the letter clearly states that I have to send the passport via VFS India (which is not in Bahrain). The letter also states that if the New Delhi visa office does not receive the passport within 30 days, my application will result in refusal.

The problems are that:

2- I do not stay in India, and have not visited India since 22 years, so I would not know where to stay and for how long until my visa arrives, if I were to go to India. - On this note, my query is: Am I able to go directly to New Delhi visa office to get my passport stamped, and I return back to Bahrain the same day?

3- There is a passport courier service from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi visa office - On this note can I send my passport to Abu Dhabi to get the PR visa stamped. I was thinking the visa offices will coordinate with each other upon the receipt of my passport at Abu Dhabi.

FYI: I have already emailed Delhi immigration on Wednesday without any response back yet. I have already lost 11 days, tomorrow 12 days and Monday I believe is a public holiday so come Tuesday I have lost 14 days!

regards
u
[/quote]

Hi! I don't have a solution but here is what I have observed from people stuck in your situation living in different parts of the world. Also you cannot go directly to NDVO and get it stamped even if you fly into New Delhi - it has to be sent through VFS.

1. Send an email (I know you have done this) and a CSE (Case specific inquiry) explaining your issue and ask if you can submit your passport to the closest visa office in the Middle East (e.g. Bahrain or Abu Dhabi)
2. It is illegal for Indian passports to be couriered abroad by law so you cannot go that route.
3. You go to the closest Canadian VFS Center (believe that would be the UAE) and explain the issue there, it is likely they will be able to help you either by directly contacting the Abu Dhabi visa office and seeing what they have to say (Abu Dhabi visa office can directly contact NDVO for a response but there is no gurantee)
4. Ask your spouse to go his riding local MP in Canada and explain the issue. The MP can directly contact NDVO and help you resolve the issue, and get NDVO to instruct you to send the passport to the visa office closest to you for passport stamping.
5. Call the call center in Mississauga, or have you spouse call them to see what they have to say.

My best guess would be to visit the local Canadian MP of your husband's riding and have him explain the urgency of the request, given you have lost two weeks and also sending a CSE.

If you can manage a visit to the UAE VFS center, that too is an option for you simultaneously.

Hope this helps....

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
mmkm said:
I have asked this many times but still waiting for an answer. How much time does it take to get PPR after DM?
Bro it's just a luck. It may take from one day to one month for PPR after DM.
We all are in queue waiting for PPR and day by day this queue is getting longer.

I don't know how they are working. They should clear all DM files by sending PPR,there is no sense by hanging all this files after DM. They should concentrate on other files by clearing all this files by just clicking automated email and they can show their progress to CIC.

MoodyDevil

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront(passed)
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
20-feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
ppt sub at vfs
LANDED..........
NOT YET
may be the quota for 2016 is almost full .

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ALl,

My wife arrived yesterday at Toronto Airport.
The immigration line was very long. She waited for more than 1 hour before reaching the counter.
The officer first asked " What your husband is doing for work". My wife said "He is an employee of the government of Canada".
He then just did not ask anything and signed the COPR and said "Welcome to Canada".

I wish you all "All the Best"

Thanks,

romil0909

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
Please Inbox me your number to join our ACTIVE WHATSAPP group.

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dilsehajpreet said:
I mean after background check and DM?
They got ppr or still waiting?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
drnafisa said:
Hi all

The problems are that:

regards
u
Hi, My advice to you would be to call vfs global instead of CIC. They get many cases like this and perhaps they can cater a unique solution for you. I had called them up when I received PPR and they were very helpful. Secondly, I would say that you should go where you are comfortable, either India or Abu Dhabi and drop your passport at vfs and ask them to return it at the same vfs. I know a little bit about delhi, If you go to New Delhi, you can stay at the aerocity hotels by the main airport take the subway to delhi vfs which is located at a subway stop. Drop off your passport and have them deliver it back to delhi vfs and the same is true for Abu Dhabi.. just don't waste any more time trying to get in touch with NDVO, they are no help, get in touch with vfs global or take a day off go visit the vfs global at Abu Dhabi.

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
mmkm said:
I have asked this many times but still waiting for an answer. How much time does it take to get PPR after DM?
Hi! There's no specific time..some get it the next day or some have been waiting for like 2 weeks..NDVO is just unpredictable. :)

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016

rishav

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
13-06-2015
Hi Everyone,

Can anybody let me know how many days New delhi Embassy give to submit passport after passport request?
Is it 1 month or 2 or 3 month?