waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
HarkiranKaur said:
Some of us are in month 11 wait now. Their case must have had some special reason. I was actually starting to wonder if this site had some fake accounts to make people panic that their own cases were going slow ( no offence meant to that user) but it seems ridiculous that some get fully processed and PPR in 3-4 months while there are ones like my husbands file that only went into BG check in progress in month 10 and still in progress 3 weeks later (now entering month 11) and no sign of DM / PPR. And our file has no red flags, nothing wrong at all. I had GCMS notes ordered and got recently. Its just that our file had not even been touched since it arrived in New Delhi in March. (original application date 15 Jan, sponsor approval 12 March, and 21 March AOR2). Since then it just sat while numerous other applications that arrived at NDVO even several months after, were processed. And even now they are into may applications going into BG in progress. Apps from end April are getting DM / PPR (BG in progress AFTER ours did!) and ours still stuck on BG in progress since 11 Nov. On top of this, the MP inquiry I had done, got nowhere. He stated only that they said it's in process to determine eligibility (gawd, I got more info from the GCMS notes on my own!) And when I told him about the many applications on here seemingly getting DM and PPR - applications that were submitted waaaaay after ours, he simply said don't compare to others are they may be special circumstances.

So what are all of your special circumstances??? :( I am feeling really disheartened right now! In the 2015 thread, the only people who are taking as long as my husband's application are ones that required interviews and had problems! For us though, its both first marriage, and we sent a ton of proof of validity (religious certificate and civil marriage documents, photos etc plus being in the military in Canada, I submitted my leave pass for the trip when I got married which had my Commanding Officers signature and in the note said for my own marriage) also I was in a newspaper article in Times India in 2014 November (before we were married but after engagement) Article was about becoming Sikh and winning right to wear turban in the Navy. Anyway in that article which was a interview, I mentioned marrying my husband. So I also included that since it was a national newspaper article which validates our marriage. Also included newspaper congratulations from the next day after our wedding etc. I can't see why there would be any issues. And GCMS notes didn't say there was anyway. I had thought maybe because he lives in Kashmir, but GCMS notes doesn't mention that either.

So.... how does someone manage to get constantly put to bottom of the pile at every stage??

Harkiran,

I have been reading your posts since I joined this forum. I really feel bad for you, this unsystematic way of NDVO handling files is not helpful at all!!! Hope you get through this soon!!!

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
KATHMANDUNEPAL said:
So september 2016 applicant got ppr

Congrats

Iwonder how the helll ndvo works

They jumped directly to september from april

Crazy
it seems impossible that sept applicant got her decision made..

ShaliVin

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
We had spent our 1st Anniversary apart. Now hoping we could spend Christmas / New Year's together and now that's looking doubtful. Even worse, I have to go to India in March for 6 months. I can't change it. So if he comes not till New Year, then we don't know what to do if he doesn't have the PR card by the time we have to go back. People on here said to go back anyway and have someone check mail here and then courier the PR card to him in India. What happens if it gets lost or stolen by corrupt courier people? could he have it re issued in Delhi for a lost card?
Don't think of that far dear. I am sure it will happen by January at least. Else write to Modi govt. in India.

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
Nehac said:
Hello, Everyone .

May 02 2016 Applicant (file received) - Background in Progress (Nov 29 /16).
Can you please share your timeline? when did you receive AOR1 and AOR2?

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Nehac said:
Hello, Everyone .

May 02 2016 Applicant (file received) - Background in Progress (Nov 29 /16).
Hey nehac! congratulations. .your post has raised my hopes. now hoping to get some update regarding bgc in a week or two :)

anish17

Apr 1, 2014
Got DM on friday, however still waiting for PPR.... April 20th applicant. Anyone who got their DM last week, still waiting for PPR ?

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
re1507a said:
I understand everybody's happiness and pain here, but give me one example , why would somebody make a fake instance for this thing ?? Specially when lots of emotions are attached with this.
It was actually suggested by someone at the MP office that a lot of fake accounts can be made to just mess with people and make them panic. (for no good reason, just because they can). Or possibly to make it look like NDVO is actually doing something... I don't think majority are fake accounts but I just don't understand how someone in Sept got DM when I applied in January and still waiting. Are we sure they didn't just apply for a TRV while waiting for the PR? Some people had TRV applications also and got DM and PPR for the TRV in the mean time.

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
It was actually suggested by someone at the MP office that a lot of fake accounts can be made to just mess with people and make them panic. (for no good reason, just because they can). Or possibly to make it look like NDVO is actually doing something... I don't think majority are fake accounts but I just don't understand how someone in Sept got DM when I applied in January and still waiting. Are we sure they didn't just apply for a TRV while waiting for the PR? Some people had TRV applications also and got DM and PPR for the TRV in the mean time.
Completely understandable....
Even I am not sure how NDVO approve TRV? Its quite frustating. Our TRV has been rejected without much valid reason.

Fatima786

Aug 14, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
re1507a said:
I understand everybody's happiness and pain here, but give me one example , why would somebody make a fake instance for this thing ?? Specially when lots of emotions are attached with this.
Have u applied forTrv or spousal sponsorship application?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
What is the meaning of third line added "Medical Results received" in ECAS?
how much time left now?

Permanent Residence
We received *************'s application for permanent residence on April 28, 2016.
We started processing *****************'s application on July 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

what now?

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share a good news from my side. Got PPR for my wife today. 20 April applicant.

die4sky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-June-2016
AOR Received.
30-June-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA -08-Aug-2016 AOR-2 19-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-Jan-2017
jigsgr8 said:
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share a good news from my side. Got PPR for my wife today. 20 April applicant.
Congratulations :)

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
re1507a said:
guys .. that was not an error for that decision made.
I have received PPR. Oh lord !!
Just 3 months
Miracle or what. :-X
Congratulations!! :) its indeed God's grace :)
May I know which Province are you going to stay in Canada? Asking bcz it depends on Province as well.

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Some of us are in month 11 wait now. Their case must have had some special reason. I was actually starting to wonder if this site had some fake accounts to make people panic that their own cases were going slow ( no offence meant to that user) but it seems ridiculous that some get fully processed and PPR in 3-4 months while there are ones like my husbands file that only went into BG check in progress in month 10 and still in progress 3 weeks later (now entering month 11) and no sign of DM / PPR. And our file has no red flags, nothing wrong at all. I had GCMS notes ordered and got recently. Its just that our file had not even been touched since it arrived in New Delhi in March. (original application date 15 Jan, sponsor approval 12 March, and 21 March AOR2). Since then it just sat while numerous other applications that arrived at NDVO even several months after, were processed. And even now they are into may applications going into BG in progress. Apps from end April are getting DM / PPR (BG in progress AFTER ours did!) and ours still stuck on BG in progress since 11 Nov. On top of this, the MP inquiry I had done, got nowhere. He stated only that they said it's in process to determine eligibility (gawd, I got more info from the GCMS notes on my own!) And when I told him about the many applications on here seemingly getting DM and PPR - applications that were submitted waaaaay after ours, he simply said don't compare to others are they may be special circumstances.

So what are all of your special circumstances??? :( I am feeling really disheartened right now! In the 2015 thread, the only people who are taking as long as my husband's application are ones that required interviews and had problems! For us though, its both first marriage, and we sent a ton of proof of validity (religious certificate and civil marriage documents, photos etc plus being in the military in Canada, I submitted my leave pass for the trip when I got married which had my Commanding Officers signature and in the note said for my own marriage) also I was in a newspaper article in Times India in 2014 November (before we were married but after engagement) Article was about becoming Sikh and winning right to wear turban in the Navy. Anyway in that article which was a interview, I mentioned marrying my husband. So I also included that since it was a national newspaper article which validates our marriage. Also included newspaper congratulations from the next day after our wedding etc. I can't see why there would be any issues. And GCMS notes didn't say there was anyway. I had thought maybe because he lives in Kashmir, but GCMS notes doesn't mention that either.

So.... how does someone manage to get constantly put to bottom of the pile at every stage??

Hi Harkiran!!
I can totally understand what you are going through. I know it feels very bad when you see others who applied long after you getting PPRs. But just understand one thing forever, whatever happens, happens for a good reason. We are hardly aware of what Waheguru ji has planned for us. He's very great. He surely has the BEST for you. Remembee this :)
You know, eventhough we got married this year but we've been together for 5 years and have been waiting to start living with each other since then. But I have endless faith in Waheguruji that he'll do the best for me :) Hor kehnde hai na jadon takk India da dana-pani likheya khana hi paina. LOL
So my point is, don't panic yourself. Just keep praying. :)

Harsh.lx

Nov 14, 2016
April 20th submission, got passport request on Nov 29th. Thanks everybody for ur sharing knowledge and best of luck.