AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Re: NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADAnf TNT

HarkiranKaur said:
June is too early as I fly back in August and the ticket can't be changed. He'd be in Canada two months without me and I'd be alone in a india for 2 months. If he doesn't come before 2 March then he needs to push back coming to Canada till 23 August. This is really worrying me. I suppose sending the PR card to India by courier is last hope and we can fly to Delhi to get it or have his cousin pick it and then courier rest of the way to Srinagar. Really hoping for PPR in next week or so so he can arrive mid December.
Hey Harkiran,

Don't worry, One thing if for sure that you will receive Spousal VISA before FEB. In my opinion you should land him before leaving in March and not wait till August. The reason why that is important is because you don't want any unforeseen events to affect your timing in August. Once your husband lands in Canada he's got Permanent resident status(more importantly PR rights) as compared with a foreign national having a PR VISA. If he were to leave without PR card, there are still ways to get around that, If you were to miss your entry in August, theres no extension that I know of. Follow what the other user said, Apply for PR card before you leave, visit your local MP and get him involved by saying that you have some family emergency that you cant wait for PR card and have you family FEDEX the PR card to delhi, where you guys can pick it up.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016

Rainasar said:
Hey Harkiran,

Don't worry, One thing if for sure that you will receive Spousal VISA before FEB. In my opinion you should land him before leaving in March and not wait till August. The reason why that is important is because you don't want any unforeseen events to affect your timing in August. Once your husband lands in Canada he's got Permanent resident status(more importantly PR rights) as compared with a foreign national having a PR VISA. If he were to leave without PR card, there are still ways to get around that, If you were to miss your entry in August, theres no extension that I know of. Follow what the other user said, Apply for PR card before you leave, visit your local MP and get him involved by saying that you have some family emergency that you cant wait for PR card and have you family FEDEX the PR card to delhi, where you guys can pick it up.
Secondly, what I forgot to mention which I think is the most important point. IF your husband arrives before you leave then he's landed date will apply towards the health card. In Ontario you have to be landed for 90 days before you can apply for health card. Im not sure if that is the same for BC. You could return to India and then come back in August and apply for health card right away as opposed to waiting 90 days and buying medical insurance. That a couple of hundered dollars saved.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17

Rainasar said:
Secondly, what I forgot to mention which I think is the most important point. IF your husband arrives before you leave then he's landed date will apply towards the health card. In Ontario you have to be landed for 90 days before you can apply for health card. Im not sure if that is the same for BC. You could return to India and then come back in August and apply for health card right away as opposed to waiting 90 days and buying medical insurance. That a couple of hundered dollars saved.
Well, for medical insurance he will already be on my military plan as my spouse. But I think you mean the NS Health Card?? For prescriptions etc he will be covered under my medical plan from the military. Of course we are hoping he arrives before I go there in March. Like we were hoping Mid Dec. Everyone else seems to be getting PPR / DM in only like 6-8 months, and we are already in month 11. Now that we had BG in progress finally, the MP is saying it could be 3 more months for that! While on here I see everyone getting DM / PPR only 2 weeks after BG in progress! And the MP telling me don't compare to others as their circumstances may be 'different'. However I am quite sure that the 30 or so cases I read on here who applies AFTER we did were not all urgent cases... am i right?? And many up to 18 April even, have gotten PPR and some even have their spouse landed now! :( I don't know who to believe and what to do. I am so worried about our application. There are no red flags.... I am a veteran with 20 years service, and a security clearance. Husband RUNS an NGO helping others. I can't see why our application seems to be bottom of the pile and neglected.

J D

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Hello friends
I'm in worry

I have tried lots of times to get my file details in GCKEY But it's shows

Based on the information you entered, we found no application

Actually I had entered all details correct

Why i didn't get result?

patel12345

Sep 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2016
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-05-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
PREMEDICAL
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADAnf t

HarkiranKaur said:
I was hoping for sooner than that as I have a ticket booked to go to India March 2. Him coming in the new year I don't know if that is long enough to get the PR card before we have to go back. We were hoping he'd be here mid Dec. trying to fly during holidays (dec 20-30) is near impossible as flights are all overbooked and expensive as heck! If he doesn't make it here till start of Jan will we have enough time to get the PR card? If not can he come back to India with me? Like can my family check my mail and then when the PR card comes send it by courier to india? Really worried about timeline now. I had to book the trip to India as I would have lost the 30% discount I had and we had no idea when he'd be coming. I'm staying there till August so other option is he can wait to land until august but will the Visa be valid till then?

NO worries
PR card processing time is only 41 days...

patel12345

Sep 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2016
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-05-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
PREMEDICAL
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nepallica said:
Hi Patel

The visa officer has to determine if you have the ability to leave Canada after your stay.

If you don’t have a return ticket because you are unsure when you want to return to your home country, be sure to show enough money to purchase a return ticket to your home country.
thanks NEPALLICA

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
J D said:
Hello friends
I'm in worry

I have tried lots of times to get my file details in GCKEY But it's shows

Based on the information you entered, we found no application

Actually I had entered all details correct

Why i didn't get result?
Try with your name and dob....and enter 2 in number of family members ..this may work... :)

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016

HarkiranKaur said:
Well, for medical insurance he will already be on my military plan as my spouse. But I think you mean the NS Health Card?? For prescriptions etc he will be covered under my medical plan from the military. Of course we are hoping he arrives before I go there in March. Like we were hoping Mid Dec. Everyone else seems to be getting PPR / DM in only like 6-8 months, and we are already in month 11. Now that we had BG in progress finally, the MP is saying it could be 3 more months for that! While on here I see everyone getting DM / PPR only 2 weeks after BG in progress! And the MP telling me don't compare to others as their circumstances may be 'different'. However I am quite sure that the 30 or so cases I read on here who applies AFTER we did were not all urgent cases... am i right?? And many up to 18 April even, have gotten PPR and some even have their spouse landed now! :( I don't know who to believe and what to do. I am so worried about our application. There are no red flags.... I am a veteran with 20 years service, and a security clearance. Husband RUNS an NGO helping others. I can't see why our application seems to be bottom of the pile and neglected.
Military plan covers hospital stay and diagnostic procedures? wow, that a good plan. Your husband runs an NGO in Kashmir, What type of NGO? would they do background check on his NGO status from the Indian government cause that could take a while.

Harsh.lx

Nov 14, 2016
april 20th applicant.
nov 15th: Background in progress
Today: it shows decision made on both sides (sponsor and applicant)
do any one has idea when My wife will get passport request?
Thanks in advance.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17

Rainasar said:
Military plan covers hospital stay and diagnostic procedures? wow, that a good plan. Your husband runs an NGO in Kashmir, What type of NGO? would they do background check on his NGO status from the Indian government cause that could take a while.
The NGO is mostly women empowerment and handicrafts sector. They go to an area, train women to do different crafts and help them start own business etc. To become self sufficient.