Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
LJPR said:
My knowledgeable Forum Friends,

I am in Dilemma. My husband received his TRV and he will be coming for Christmas from Dec 17-Jan 3. I am April 25th applicant so my PR file is coming close to getting completed. What if we receive PPR request while he is here? Can he go back and submit his Passport or does he have to submit his passport in Ottawa? he can get it stamped here in canada or in india wherever he is at that time. but he has to submit within 30 days. also its takes anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks(rare). while he recieves when he is here if he is just on employment time off its better to go back and submit. if he is ready to stay here for long time he can submit here.

If we submit his passport to Ottawa how long does it take for stamping? Also, can he go back right away as he need to serve 2 months notice period at his work? Or should he just go back to India on Jan 3rd and submit his passport for stamping? one week to one month. in TRV or as PR he can go back serve two months and come back. If he flagpolls here and leave he can take his own time. if he got Immigration visa stamped it will have a expiry date. he has to get and land in canada by then. its better he goes to india back on 3rd and submits there.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Keyden said:
Congratulations to the following members who got PPR today!

Varadar
Sandeep12345678
Jagwinder.deakin
AKKIMIKKI
singh goraya

Did you all have a straight forward case?
If not or if you had some concerns pls share with us some of your thoughts and experience.

Rest of the members in waiting, all the best for quick PPR.
Thanks!
Varadar got ppr? I didn't see any post saying that.

user1111

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
ppr on 14 nov 2016,
passport submitted on 16 nov 2016 at vfs delhi
passport back with visa on 18 nov 2016 at ndvo,

i wish for everyone to approve their file fast and join their love one soon.

and I really thankful to you all for helping each other on this forum.

many thanks

yverma91

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Nov 25th, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
Dec 12th, 2016
File Transfer...
Dec 19th, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 09, 2016
Hi guys!

I just came across this forum through google and I am glad I did because this is such a big help for sponsors and principal applicants. I got married one month ago and my husband is in India while I am applying as a sponsor from Vancouver, Canada. I just mailed my application today Nov 22, 2016. . I just realized I didn't include our wedding invitation cards... do you guys think that will be a big deal when it comes to processing my application? Should I send another mail tomorrow with our wedding invitation cards?

PS: Is it true that I can apply for a tourist visa for my husband right after applying for spousal sponsorship while his Application is in process ?

Thanks in advance for all the help. :)

jayagoyal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi .. I m 3rd march applicant .. received mail to submit rprf on 12th November and submitted receipt on same day.. even confirmed from cic call centre that they received my receipt and it has been updated in system.. what next .. how much I have to wait for ppr as everyone else from march has already got it I feel.. they have started April applicant.. wat to expect.. plz help

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
yverma91 said:
Hi guys!

I just came across this forum through google and I am glad I did because this is such a big help for sponsors and principal applicants. I got married one month ago and my husband is in India while I am applying as a sponsor from Vancouver, Canada. I just mailed my application today Nov 22, 2016. . I just realized I didn't include our wedding invitation cards... do you guys think that will be a big deal when it comes to processing my application? Should I send another mail tomorrow with our wedding invitation cards?

PS: Is it true that I can apply for a tourist visa for my husband right after applying for spousal sponsorship while his Application is in process ?

Thanks in advance for all the help. :)
Theres no harm in sending the invitation cards, but as long as you have attached enough pictures and proof(chat logs, Skype logs), There shouldn't be a need for them. If you do end up sending it make sure you clearly mark which package the invitation cards belong to since you do not have an application number or UCI number yet.

You can definitely apply for Visitors Visa, In the beginning it is hard to get it since he is coming to visit you and your marriage is not validated yet by the Eligibility check. Usually people are more successful when they apply a few month after the file reaches NDVO and they have conducted eligibility check which verifies if the marriage is genuine. Having said that, there are a few people that were successful early on in the Application process because they were able to show the Applicants strong ties to India and reason to return after Visitor Visa expires. The Visitor Visa does not impact your PR file so my suggestion is that you go ahead(make a good cover letter, buy return ticket, have an itinerary of what you guys will do when he's here) and apply then if its negative then wait a couple of months and apply again.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
jayagoyal said:
Hi .. I m 3rd march applicant .. received mail to submit rprf on 12th November and submitted receipt on same day.. even confirmed from cic call centre that they received my receipt and it has been updated in system.. what next .. how much I have to wait for ppr as everyone else from march has already got it I feel.. they have started April applicant.. wat to expect.. plz help
Your file is most likely in line to be reviewed again in the near future. Once its reviewed and background check started expect PPR within a month.

Parmailsingh

Oct 28, 2016
user1111 said:
ppr on 14 nov 2016,
passport submitted on 16 nov 2016 at vfs delhi
passport back with visa on 18 nov 2016 at ndvo,

i wish for everyone to approve their file fast and join their love one soon.

and I really thankful to you all for helping each other on this forum.

many thanks

Congratulations... timeline plz?

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
What is the maximum time between DM and PPR? I am thinking whether I should book the tickets or wait for ppr? Date of travel is a month from now but I want to lock in on lower fare.

AKKIMIKKI

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
deepax said:
What is the maximum time between DM and PPR? I am thinking whether I should book the tickets or wait for ppr? Date of travel is a month from now but I want to lock in on lower fare.
Usually, i have seen an average of 3-7 working days between DM and PPR. Mine was 5 days too.

The maximum that i remember seeing on the forum was 2-3 weeks for a guy who got DM around mid-October and got PPR as part of that bulk PPR-roll out on Nov04.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
vish549 said:
Congratulation buddy
Was there a BG in process before PPR request?
Mine time line is same as yours but no update since 5 months
BG in process for 5 months??? I thought everyone were saying only about 2 weeks??

chahal0512

Dec 24, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 APRIL'16
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
26 APRIL
File Transfer...
3 JUNE
Med's Request
UPFRONT
April 1 applicant.. BG check not yet started.. tired of this long process
GCMS notes look fine
Congrats to all who received good news

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
deepax said:
Buddy try to call any travel agency and block it. Nanak flights usually will hold tickets for 5 days. In my case once they did.

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
can anyone share the experience plzzz, how long does it takes to complete the process of Review of Eligibility? NDVO

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
HarkiranKaur said:
BG in process for 5 months??? I thought everyone were saying only about 2 weeks??
Do you have extensive travel history?