+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

CKKANDA

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Quick question !
I submitted my husband's application on May 4th and recently I paid a visit to India.
My question is- would it be beneficial to our application if I send our recent photographs and proof of travel ?

Jot kamow

Apr 9, 2016
mywifemylife said:
Hi my back check went in process on the same date I didn't get DM on PA SIDE IN ECAS but got ppr directly on 14th so it's possible that you might have received email for ppr..
O thats good congrts..
But we didn't get any email yet...
What should we do now?? Any suggestions?

user1111

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Rainasar said:
Which VFS did you hand it into. We handed it to Delhi VFS in the 16th November. It was received at High Commision on the 17th. Hopefully its on it way back today or Monday.
Me too submited on 16 nov at delhi vfs, it received at ndvo on 17, now waiting for pp back
Cheers
Good luck

GoldenboyCA

May 12, 2016
Rainasar said:
Which VFS did you hand it into. We handed it to Delhi VFS in the 16th November. It was received at High Commision on the 17th. Hopefully its on it way back today or Monday.
CHD and they sent to Delhi and it returned back to CHD.

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Wish you all best of luck. Hopefully everyone hears good news soon.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
CKKANDA said:
Quick question !
I submitted my husband's application on May 4th and recently I paid a visit to India.
My question is- would it be beneficial to our application if I send our recent photographs and proof of travel ?
Hey I think it would be very benificial for you to do that. I did the same thing when I saw that my file hadn't moved in October. I sent boarding passes, photos, call logs, Skype logs, western union money transfers to kinda sum up what we had been Upto since filing the application. Two weeks after sending it I did an MP inquiry and with in a week I received background check in progres. I think that at the very little the package I sent cleared all doubts that they may have had about our marriage.

CKKANDA

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
I will post my package on monday and hope for expedite process.
Congrats to you :)

;)
Rainasar said:
Hey I think it would be very benificial for you to do that. I did the same thing when I saw that my file hadn't moved in October. I sent boarding passes, photos, call logs, Skype logs, western union money transfers to kinda sum up what we had been Upto since filing the application. Two weeks after sending it I did an MP inquiry and with in a week I received background check in progres. I think that at the very little the package I sent cleared all doubts that they may have had about our marriage.

rani1234

Star Member
May 17, 2016
GoldenboyCA said:
Get ready for PPR because it will come in around a week. Then around 3 days for passport to be all ready. The email will go to your rep. Start looking for a cheap ticket :) and begin celebrating.
Thanks for details ..:)

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
Seems NDVO is now making decision on March-April applicants...... :D hope May & June will also get goodnews soon...Best of luck to all the applicants.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
saltspeaker said:
@ Rainasar
I just checked my bgc went to in progress again lol. Don't know what to say.
I think ur wife being in Canada might have had something to do with it, my guess your wife's file may have been referred to Ottawa for final processing. I hope you get passport request before months end.

iiandyii

Feb 15, 2015
Hello there,

I sponsored my wife in APR 2016.
we will have baby soon. I would have to add dependent in the application. Currently my status in canada is Permanent Residence and living in Quebec, CA.
I have few questions since i am not sure what to do as a next step.

Q1: Do i have to send dependent application to Mississauga or New delhi ?

Q2: DO i refill all the forms from application kit or just dependent ones ? Please share the form # if possible.

Q3: Will i receive new sponsorship approval ? what is turnaround time ?

Please advise & Thank you in advance for your time .

Kind Regards
Andy

daj

Sep 5, 2016
April 19th, 2016 applicant here.
Background check went in progress yesterday.
hopes regained. :D
Good luck to everyone!!